[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Indian U17 national football team held Benfica's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.jpg (150KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
150KB, 800x450px
>The Indian U17 national football team held Benfica's U17 side to a 2-2 draw at the Seixal Stadium, in Portugal, as part of their exposure trip to Europe ahead of the U17 World Cup in India.
>A dominant Benfica played possession football which meant India were playing mostly on the counter. It was, in fact, the Blue Tigers who had the first real chance of the match in the 18th minute when Jackson and Rahul combined but the striker could not beat the Portuguese goalkeeper.
>tfw even the greatest club in the portuguese liga couldn't stop us

WE COMIN
>>
WE POOIN
>>
>>75641996
WE HUEIN
>>
File: Imagem44.png (659KB, 990x860px) Image search: [Google]
Imagem44.png
659KB, 990x860px
>>75641990
>the greatest club in the portuguese liga
Did we ever play against poo in loos?
>>
>>75642008
you're only relevant because of Mourinho, you would Sporting-tier otherwise
>>
POO
>>
>>75642015
I'm sorry, but what is the only Portuguese club that won 5 portuguese leagues in a row, you disgusting human shit!?
>>
>>75642284
benfica is going to break that record very soon
>>
>>75642271
our bro Putin cucked you so bad you spend your days shitposting on a Vietnamese Noodle Enthusiast board. Sad.
>>
>>75642312
It will take them more years than it took us. And they will ony have one Tetra anyway
>>
>tfw my granduncle took me to a KEB - Mohun Bagan derby when i was 10 years old
shit was wild, Indians are really fucking bad at soccer but they at least have a passion for it
>>
>india and china taking over football
please no
>>
>>75643574
This. Id rather see Amurrilards talk futbol because at least they have a league and some decent players (even if MLS es pura mierda and Liga mx is king)
>>
I knew this Indian kid who was amazing at football, we ended up having to put him in goal or not let him shoot so that he wouldn't completely destroy the opposing team. He ended up going to university to study business.
>>
THEY HATIN
>>
File: 1478729590888.png (187KB, 574x417px) Image search: [Google]
1478729590888.png
187KB, 574x417px
>>75644675
>had to ask permission to the coach to score
>as a defender
Fucking coach wanted his mediocre stiker son to be the star of the team and wouldn't let me score anymore. First he relegated me from center midfield to defense, and then he "allowed" me to score only when we were losing. Couldn't even change club because it was the only decent club I could go to on bicycle
Hated his guts
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.