[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.transfermarkt.de/bei-nac hstem-sanches-einsatz-er

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 1

File: chief keef.jpg (45KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
chief keef.jpg
45KB, 768x432px
http://www.transfermarkt.de/bei-nachstem-sanches-einsatz-erste-5-mio-rate-fur-bayern-munchen-fallig/view/news/272800

>Bayern will have to pay Benfica another €5m next time he is in the squad
>After that €5m are demanded for every 25th game, no matter in which tournament
>In case of a Balloon Door nomination, Benfica gets €10m
>Another €10m in case of nomination for Fifa World 11

is he the biggest scam in recent football history? what was buyern thinking? they literally bought snake oil from the portuguese merchants.
>>
>Renato Sanches on the bench/not even in the squad
>Bayern get kicked out of CL and cup

>Renato Sanches plays for 15 minutes against Wolfsburg
>Bayern instantly win the league

looks like YOU are the fool here
>>
>>75639469
YOUNG CHOP ON THE BEAT
>>
>you now realise that Sanches has played less than 60 games on a professional level
>>
>>75639469
Ancelotti should have fielded him during the first leg either for Vidal or Javi Martinez. A fresh pair of legs would have helped Bayerns midfield out a lot during the second half.
>>
>>75639535
He would've been run off the park. Sanches is worse than a lot of English players which is saying a lot of.
>>
>>75639475
lel.. no chance of this unless mendes has connections that make those decisions
>>
>>75639469
>>In case of a Balloon Door nomination, Benfica gets €10m
>>Another €10m in case of nomination for Fifa World 11
lol don't worry
>>
>>75639608

that's the point. if he is a scam, then they would in no way put in these clauses without having the ability to make them happen. just nominating someone should be easy enough for influential people. bayern should have been skeptical when they read these conditions.
>>
>>75639535
this guy can't even keep up against the likes of augsburg or darmstadt, how should he keep up against real madrid?
>>
>>75639660
i've very seldomly watched him in the bundes, but during the Euros it seemed like his best trait was his stamina and physicality. am i wrong?
>>
>>75639639
martial has these clauses as well

and
>10m more when he reaches 25 total competitive goals
>>
>>75639666
The Euros were a huge meme from beginning to end, I think the level of play was atrocious to make someone like Sanches look like the best player of his team.
>>
>>75639736
agreed
>>
i think the 25 games-clause is only valid if those games were played in the same season.

guess what: he isn't going to play anymore this season, bayern can't be that stupid

he's a meme nonetheless, next season he's going to be loaned to hertha/wtv
>>
>>75639469
be great to see him at stoke in about 3 seasons
>>
>>75639469
Kek doesn't Andre Gomes have the same clause? Must have the same agent.
>>
A BITCH NIGGA
>>
>>75639850

Martial has the same. I think it might become the norm for young players with high potential.
>>
lay off him he's 33
>>
He legit looked good last year. I think were being too harsh to him, hes only 28, theres still time.
>>
>>75639887
There were some suggestions that Dembele's could rise to €35m if he hits certain targets, but they were never confirmed.
>>
>>75639913
>>75639920
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8tR6obfA4Y
>>
Buyern could drop 20 million and not notice it
>>
Benifacucks BTFO
>>
>>75640021
Pretty unfair to let a 28 year old play with a bunch of kids, no wonder he looked good and Bayern bought him.
>>
>>75639920
portugese anons were criticizing him for being shit at passing, decision making and basically anything that requires a brain
>>
>>75639469
>>Another €10m in case of nomination for Fifa World 11

Wow it's fucking nothing. If he really has the skills to win the Ballon D'or, I'm sure every team will gladly pay the measly €10m.
>>
>>75639736
You're right. The format changes for international tournaments are ruining them. Fucking sucks
>>
>>75640921
if your scouts watched our league this wouldn'y have happened
>>
Another overrated Portuguese player, oh dear.
>>
>>75641717
No one will ever watch your league, just stop.
>>
> €5m are demanded for every 25th game
won't be much, certainly not more than 25
will never happen
>>
>>75641356

are we talking about the final three or all nominees?
>>
>>75641801
and that's what we really want, you'll keep getting conned
>>
>>75641815
last year had 30 "nominations" i think, so maybe that.
>>
>be a 19 year old
>everyone already thinks you're a failure

Poor kid should just go on loan.
>>
>Does some stepovers vs hungarian farmers in the euro
>Rumenigge apparently thinks he's the next Eusebio and pays €45m+ for him
>Rides the bench all season
>Mendes is involved

So it's pretty clear that this was money laundering, right?
>>
he was bought by his physical strength, which continues to be exceptional, and gives him a unique advantage as a midfielder, not because of his brain, which is the usual for his age in a football player.
he'll eventually learn tactical roles, like all do, through repetition
>>
>>75641879
>usual for his age
But João, he's already in his prime age of 29. I'm not sure he's going to get much better. He's also a nigger so tactics and thinking don't really apply.
>>
>>75641983
he's still only pro for a season and a half, though. being 34 does not make him learn faster.
>He's also a nigger so tactics and thinking don't really apply.
that's what I said, his strength is physical strength, not intelligence. He'll never be a Thiago or Modric. but might be a Seedorf or Davids.
>>
he'll play 15 more games, then bayern will swap him with weigl in 2 years, then he will tear his acl in his first game for dortmund
>>
>>75642054
>Seedorf is a dumb pacenigger
Wew lad.
>>
>>75642054
>Davids is a dumb pacenigger
Wew lad.
>>
>>75642365
>>75642503
they were midfielders with exceptional strength. pace, energy and tough-mindedness, those are the attributes I saw in them, and how they are generally described.

how would you describe them?
>>
>>75642537
Lmao Seedorf was so technical he could also play as a trequartista.
>>
>>75642503
But Davids WAS a dumb pacenigger.

t. juvefag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MhUZEAC6XI
>>
>>75642618
this one also has good technique. his fragility now is decision making, which is something football players learn with experience.
>>
>>75640021
No one doubts that he was once a kid, m8.
>>
>>75641855
I think it's important to make clear that he was bought BEFORE the Euro
>>
1017 BRICK SQUAAAAAAAD
ALL MY NIGGAS WILD CHOPPAS ON DECK
STOMP A NIGGA OUT DEMAND I RESPECT
>>
>>75642503
He actually was. Was also one of my favourite paceniggers
>>
>>75639469

A FUCK NIGGA THATS THAT SHIT I DON'T LIKE
A SNITCH NIGGA THATS THAT SHIT I DONT LIKE
A BITCH NIGGA THATS THAT SHIT I DONT LIKE
>>
I GO HARRRD IN DA MUTHAFUCKING PAINT NIGGA
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.