[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsy Wtk4Hk7Y >Be West Ha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: robis.jpg (39KB, 705x479px) Image search: [Google]
robis.jpg
39KB, 705x479px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsyWtk4Hk7Y

>Be West Ham supporter
>Be the host of West Hams Biggest (and extremtly controversial) fanchannel
>Shit on Millwall every week on my channel
>Sell "they're shit" t-shirts in my store
>Very recognisable face
>Head to away game at Millwall
>Decide to run around all over the ground interviewing people
>Decide to have the interview right outside the stadium after the match
>Shocked when some hooligans gets angry
>Make 5 minute long smearing video where i call out the entire club and their stadium for being racist and having bad security because i managed to provoke a bunch of hooligans to say some racisit slurs.

He always finds a way to ster up some drama for that youtube revenue don't he
>>
>ABSOLUTELY DIABOLICAL
>>
>>75638824
why are the brits so upset about racism as a society? not even american liberals are this outspoken about it

just look at those comments lol
>>
>>75638824
its 2017 stuff like this should not happen anymore.
>>
>im a big boy i can look after meself
>if da police werent there who knows what could have happened
>>
>angry black man because his business got fucked over when it would had been the most profitable

He is mad for a good reason desu. What's next suing Tottenham?
>>
>hating on Robbie

Go hang yourself. Spuds clearly can't handle bants. Why try to fight em and shout racist slurs? Robbie is a toplad. Completely harmless, abusing him to impress your fellow emptyheaded retarss and boast about it in the pub is just pathetic
>>
>>75638824
>victim blaming
>>
>guy makes a living making of fun of arsenal and arsenal fans
>spurs fans get mad at him
This doesn't make sense
>>
File: 1491228044728.jpg (151KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1491228044728.jpg
151KB, 640x853px
nigger is lying, he started it i have proof. my british m8 sent me this before wobbly attacked him
>>
>>75639909
you're one of those niggers from his videos, aren't ya?
>>
>>75639909

he's using a mentally unstable man who threatened to kill himself numerous times to get more views and attention

he's a scum
>>
>>75640133
it's not "victim blaming" obviously he does not deserve that.

But he's taking the opportunity to smear tottenhams name and sensationalise it for views and money on his channel.

did he really think he would be able to do the interviews and have his "blud/senpai" flock running around the lane spouting their shit without it causing trouble? He knew it would fucking provoke the fans, he's not that dense

Imagine if it was liverpool/everton and liverpool had an equally popular youtube channel, you honestly think the hooligans would let em tale strool around Goodison Park

In every fucking derby between spurs/arsenal fights and trouble breaks out , it's not right, but robbie is milking it for everything it's worth here and honestly he should have known better.
>>
ive watched the clips and heard no racial slurs?
>>
>I closed the video on "I was racially abused today"
>>
Soccer fans deserve to get their ass beat. I went to an away game with my uncle for his team. He and I did not wear any colors cause he said shit like this would happen. Why do you guys insist on going to away games? Is it so you can antagonize the other fans who everyone knows are fucking nuts and need to calm down over sports.
>>
>partners with the Sun
>>
>>75641521
don't be such a scared faggot
>>
there is literally no evidence that he was racially abused

it was all on video and there's no evidence at all
>>
>>75641617
You guys are the ones who sound like morons for crying when someone kicks your ass for being a fan of another team then tell everyone else to stop being such a pussy about it.
>>
all they did was shout "you're shit" and "what's the score" at him. Is that racism in England?
>>
>>75642047
yes by not offering to perform fellatio for the man after letting him know whites are awful you are automatically a racist and most likely a nazi. This goes for muzzies as well.
>>
>>75641471
>ive watched the clips and heard no racial slurs?
There was constant surveillance of Robbie was there? I've seen the two ~30 second clips, unless you meant those (surely not?).
>>
kek the obvious samefagging Yank
>>
>Yid scum singing Alli songs while racially abusing based Robbie

Disgrace
>>
>Tottenham fans abusing random black guy when their team is only good due to one random black guy

ayy
>>
>>75639323

Alot of the black equality movement started from Britain
>>
>>75642126
tyb Olaudah
>>
>Robbie is a black cunt
>Deli Alli is cool though
Tottenham fans are urban retards
>>
>>75642103
>>75642117
>>75642173
No evidence that this happened other than Robbie's word
>>
>>75642190
there's literally video evidence fatty
>>
>>75642047
>>75642061
Towards the end someone calls him a black cunt

Also
>samefagging just to /pol/ post
>>
>>75642117
Harry Kane, Vertonghen, Toby and Eriksen are not black
>>
>>75638824
ArsenalFanTV should be every Spurs' fan favorite past time, and Robbie their personal hero
>>
>>75642210
Shouting black cunt isn't racial abuse. He is black, and he is a cunt. If they called him fat cunt, would that be spacial abuse?
>>
>>75642306
if that was a thing, then yes
>>
>>75642256
And?
>>75642306
This.
>>
Arsenal fan tv is for casuals, foreigners and the #banter #nandos #toplad nu-male African diaspora and mixed race abominations that have taken over London. Just look at the degenerate crowd on it,an ostensibly """diverse""" representation of how far England has fallen, coupled with the disgusting interpretation of the English language on display they've extirpated INNIT BLAD, brash unfettered corporatism, mentally deficient dotards addicted to social media and attaining their five minutes of e-fame. The cringe worthy snap chat disciples, Instagram strumpets and harlots, mind-controlled lemmings seeking instant gratification and their chance to shine online like a monkey hurling fruit at the glass of a zoo. Pathetic.
>>
Yuros literally have to segregate their fans to keep them from killing each other
>>
>>75642682
Good thing. What's your point?
>>
>>75641472
You have no idea what greentext is for
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.