[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any /lifelongs/ still remaining? No? Just me? You're all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (78KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
78KB, 400x267px
Any /lifelongs/ still remaining? No? Just me?

You're all a bunch of customers.
>>
>>75638473
You knew the deal
>>
I was merely a Ranieri /lifelong/
>>
>>75638473
>That odd feel when you started following them casually in 2015
>That feel when everyone who follows poverty ball in america thinks you're a bandwagoner
>All while wearing Man U and Arsenal gear
>>
>he expected foreign fans to stay on the bandwagon when the team inevitably went to shit
>>
File: auteur.jpg (110KB, 403x425px) Image search: [Google]
auteur.jpg
110KB, 403x425px
>>75638542
>"started following them casually in 2015"
this absolute bandwagonning amerifat
>>
I'll continue to follow their results but the magic honestly died a bit when ranieri was sacked. My heart will always be /lifelong/ though
>>
>>75638473
They all Chelsea now.

They'll all be spurs soon
>>
>>75638596
>spurs
that's where you're wrong kiddo
>>
I'm still here. I honestly think if >we can get rid of Ulloa and sign some decent CMs >we will get Europa league next season.
>>
>>75638473
You're the customer.
>>
How much do you think Mahrez is worth now?
>>
I'm still wearing the blue.
/lifelong/ for life.
>>
Drinkwater really shit lately
Bench Mahrez already
Ndidi still inconsistent
>>
>>75638542
you are a bandwaggoner you sad shit
>>
>>75638800
>>75638923
>>75638971
you're all foreign bandawgoners too
>>
>>75638994
No one judged you when you bandwagoned the Islam. Fuck off to your knife surrender rally.

WHO /lifelong/ HERE?
>>
>>75638994
And what's your point?
>>
I was a lifelong since 2012ish, ask me why I'm a lifelong
>>
>>75638800
I think the club is on a good path with Shakespeare. If they get rid of deadwood like Musa and other shit players in the summer and replace them with signings that aren't total crap, I wouldn't be surprised to see them finish well above 10th place.
>>
>>75638473
Born and lived in Leicester all my life.

Not even that into football desu.
>>
File: beardfeel.jpg (16KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
beardfeel.jpg
16KB, 205x246px
>>75638542

>had a beard since 2012
>now every cunt has a beard
>tfw people think I'm just following the beard trend
>>
>>75638983
How?
>>
Why didn't they sell Vardy and Mahrez, give Kante a meaty new contract and sign a good striker and CM? I also like Schlupp. They should be disappointed with 8th after the money they could have made.
>>
>>75639738
I know that feeling potato
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.