[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys! Atlanta United fan here from Georgia and I'm going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
Hey guys! Atlanta United fan here from Georgia and I'm going to be watching my first Liverpool game tomorrow. One of my friends this semester is a huge fan and has started to get me into Premier League. Watched Tottenham today and was impressed with how high octane, intense, and pressuring they were. Friend said Liverpool isn't reserved and also uses lots of pressure. Should be a fun game to watch as I'm trying to find some teams that spark my interest with their playing style and fanbase! Best of luck Reds!
>>
Liverpool is definitely one of the most fun teams to watch. Warning: being Liverpool fan comes with a lot of hear attacks :) we like to keep it butt clenchy
>>
>>75635749
Why are you an MLS fan before a prem fan if you don't live in the states like did just sub par players and cringey fans turn you on or something ?
>>
>>75635784
>>75636353
I'm a Georgia/Atlanta sports fan so I'm well prepared for a heart attack ((: Blew a 28-3 lead in the Super Bowl, Braves infield fly rule, Georgia losing to Bama in final seconds in SEC championship, Georgia losing to Auburn on Prayer at Jordan-Hare, Georgia losing to Tennessee on a Hail Mary this past year. Suffering is part of my DNA
>>
I would say this is the most Reddit thread I've seen but I'm pretty it's just Australia being a silly billy.
>>
>>75636353
I'm a yank on exchange in Melbourne. Up the western bulldogs! It was so good to see them win flag last year after so long.
>>
>>75636389
So? What's wrong with a thread being 'Reddit'?
>>
Everyone itt needs to kill themselves
>>
>>75636454
Already have my friend
>>
File: IMG_4096.jpg (91KB, 534x629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4096.jpg
91KB, 534x629px
>>75635749
Wrong choice bud, dortmund is a 10x better liverpool. Best fans you could ask for.
>>
>>75635749
>>75636364
>>75636418
>>75636449
If you aren't an Aussie shitposter, you are too pure for this place. This thread is too cute. No homo.
>>
>>75636515
While I do admit to being partial to a good shitpost from time to time, this i'm afriad is none of the sort.
>>
>>75635749
Another Atlantan Kopite! Stick with Liverpool, the chants, passion and history make them the best team in Europe in my opinion. Im guessing you go to College? I'm attending KSU. Sucks that Atlanta lost today, especially against D.C.
>>
>>75636599
Went to KSU my first 3 semesters, just transferred to UGA this semester!
>>
>>75636558
You're like a mildly retarded child

It's killing me
>>
>>75635749
If youre a real Atlanta fan and enjoy heatbreak then Spurs are your team.
>>
>>75635749
Understanding how close this race for a top four finish to clinch a Champions League spot is right now will surely increase the excitement of the game for you. Do yourself a favor and check out the premier league table! If you dont understand how to champions league system works feel free to let me know and I can gladly explain it to you!
>>
>>75636797
Yea my friend has explained it to me! Liverpool, Man U, Man City are neck and neck. He also said Liverpool has the tendency to shit the bed against poor teams which makes the Watford game that much more crucial
>>
>>75636418
>Exchange
You new worlders swap children?
>>
>>75636486
Babby's first non-English/Spanish team
In five years you'll finally be on my Argentine / Brazilian lower leagues level
>>
File: 1486278553288.gif (87KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1486278553288.gif
87KB, 480x270px
>>75635749
https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/68hg3j/firsttime_liverpool_viewer_tomorrow/
>>
this fucking thread needs to be torched holy shit
>>
>>75635749
Another Atlantan Kopite! Stick with Liverpool, the chants, passion and history make them the best team in Europe in my opinion. Im guessing you go to College? I'm attending KSU. Sucks that Atlanta lost today, especially against D.C.
>>
>>75637746
Went to KSU my first 3 semesters, just transferred to UGA this semester!
>>
>>75637698
Thanks that is a helpful thread. If r/liverpoolFC is anywhere near as good as the MLS subreddit i know i will enjoy it.
>>
every post in this thread better be bait
>>
>>75637660
Haha yes we do this horrible thing where we swap young uni students. Being in Australia has been based. Not going to lie. My friends back home are pretty jealous i can legally drink here (drinking age is 18).
>>
>>75637689
>watching Argentine / Brazilian lower leagues instead of baseball Minor Leagues
>>
File: r0nald0.png (340KB, 610x407px) Image search: [Google]
r0nald0.png
340KB, 610x407px
For the love of God, please delete this thread.
>>
>>75640840
>Customer getting triggered that local fans have passion for the based MLS.
>>
hi guys I am also a liverpool fan my name is Embebe and I am from the Côte d'Ivoire

Kolo Abib Toure ("Kolo Kolo! Kolo Kolo! Kolo Kolo Toure!") is my hero and I am so glad he played for a club like liverpool, go go liverpool, premier league champions
>>
>>75636628
He's clearly having a cheeky shitpost m8.
>>
Hey guys xD

Sooooooo about tonight lmao? If we play anyone besides a Lovren-Matip partnership at the back, Isaac Success is gonna have much success if you catch my drift =P

Who plays at the front??? bench origi (close to anotha word isn't it fellas ;) ) or keep him on? Why does bobbito play on the wings instead of central?? come on herr kloppo :D u da best !!

Wish us all luck guys ;D i know its impossible to hate us hahaha even tho a lot of man u fans are here xP we rly are a fun team! a best to all!
>>
>>75641212
I mostly agree. Here are my thoughts.
I don't know why klopp doesn't give gomes a chance. How good has lucas been! Give him a renewal. He contributes so much definitely epl standard. Can is a natural leader. I'd definitely turn gay for him. Clyne and milner are the best fullbacks in the epl. Klopp is a genius.
>>
>>75641197
I don't know there's like a weird sincerity to it.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.