[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you would it take on the field at once for you to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

How many of you would it take on the field at once for you to beat a full team of Messis?

20? 25?

Conversely, how few Messi's would it take to beat a full squad of yous.

4? 3?
>>
If there was only 3 Messi's on the field I would have 3 of me hack him down, take the red then run up the score as the rest of the game would be 8 me versus nobody
>>
It depends. If I'm allowed to cheat, then I think 34. My team groups into trios, and together they all do NFL-style tackles on Messi. They all get reds, of course, but now all the Messis are injured, and I'm the only one left in the game. So I win.

If I'm not allowed to cheat....then like 50 of me. With 10 of them playing as goalkeepers. And even then I'd be lucky if it ended 0-0. You ever see the video of 50 children against 5 professional players? I imagine it would be something like that.
>>
Just 1.

and a gun
>>
>>75635051
There are infinite Messis on the squad with unlimited subs. Same applies to you since most of us would die 10 minutes into the match.
>>
>>75635068
More than 3 reds and you forfeit the match, reatrd
>>
>>75634970
you can only continue a match if you have at least 7 players on the pitch

so assuming 1 messi could outplay me i need to kill 4+3(subs)=7 messi's to win

11+7=18

18 of me>11 messi
>>
>>75635094
OP's scenario is clearly ignoring rules like that, though, since he suggested 20 or 25 players on one team which is obviously illegal....
>>
>>75635097
Giving yourself too much credit imo, the 11 Messis could easily outrun and avoid 18 yous
>>
I'm 6'3, pretty muscular and fast

I'll take 30 of myself and, get 15-20 to crowd the box and keep feeding them headers
>>
>>75635092
>infinte Messis and infinite me

Well then nobody wins because at that point the universe is composed solely of Messis and mees. Just a giant endless soup of Messis and me squished into each other, the bodies of our boundless infinite dopplegangers endlessly rubbing all over each other across all the cosmos...

...brb gotta do something
>>
>>75635141
i'm pretty rapid m8
2nd fastest in my year at school over 100m

confident i could snap messi's leg if i tried
>>
>>75635167
you and messi would surely collapse into a singularity
>>
>>75635248
Dear god, just imagine a Canadian Messi
>>
>>75635248
well that finished me off perfectly

that was the best one ive had in YEARS, lads
>>
File: Ronaldo acting straight.jpg (74KB, 480x857px) Image search: [Google]
Ronaldo acting straight.jpg
74KB, 480x857px
>>75634970
Just one.
>>
>>75635280
He was born in Argentina but I'm pretty sure he grew up in Canada
>>
>>75635495
>Please, Watch Your Step

Think he fell anyway?
>>
>>75636939
>Think he fell anyway?
Well, I'm sure he spent some time on his knees
>>
>>75635495
I don't think Zyzz would be a good soccer player
>>
>>75635051

You'd probably injure yourself trying to catch him to hack him down
>>
File: 9071610.jpg (70KB, 676x342px) Image search: [Google]
9071610.jpg
70KB, 676x342px
I play against messi several times a year.

Im guessing it would take about one extra of me to beat a full squad of messi and about 10.5 messi to beat a full squad of me.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.