[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys have any idea how much top American athletes would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 17

File: IMG_5129.jpg (114KB, 634x722px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5129.jpg
114KB, 634x722px
Do you guys have any idea how much top American athletes would dominate the world of soccer? The best goal scorers in the world like Dost, Higuain, Benzema, Ibra, and Ronaldo are basically just target men who don't even do much actual dribbling. So imagine if Ronaldo was 8 inches taller, had 100 extra pounds of muscle, had a 45 inch vertical, and was even faster and more agile. Thats Lebron. Someone like Lebron could score 50 goals a year in La Liga just off of corners.
>>
>tf
>tt
od
>>
>Look mom, I posted it again!
>>
>>75627860
This is some shit quality b8 m8.
This isn't FIFA09 where pace is everything
>>
It's 2010 again
>>
>>75628291
>>75628387
nice argument. if some slow fuck like dost who cant even dribble 10 feet can be the top scorer in a major european league then you have to agree Lebron could score at least 50 if he trained for a year or two
>>
File: charles-koch.jpg (48KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
charles-koch.jpg
48KB, 750x422px
>>75627860
Can't wait for Yuropoor defense force to give you 1000 (You)s
>>
>>75627860
>omeone like Lebron could score 50 goals a year in La Liga just off of corners.
Please America dominate world football with long throws and hoofball. The daygos and wops will be furious
>>
I'll have you know I'm currently THE European Champion and therefore an authoritay on football and my opinions on the subject are automatically correct
Also you're not getting any (You)s just like that, try harder
>>
>>75628407
>>75628509
>>75628519
>>75628425

not an argument
>>
When big strong americans start caring about povertyball it will no longer be fair
>>
Imagine if Phil The Power Taylor became a quarterback, would easily be the goat
>>
File: smug.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>75628578
This. The only thing keeping divegrass in its current state is the fact that America does not care about it. The only hope you Yuropoors and Africans have is that America will never care about diveshit.
>>
>dost
lmao
>>
>>75628455
I wonder why Lacina Traore isn't the best player in the world, he's as tall as Lebron
>>
>>75627860
>implying apehoop players have stamina for proper football match
>niggercollision players would not be winded like apehoop players, they would have heart attack as there isn't commercial break every two minutes.
>>
>>75628554
Actually I made an argument, pace does not equal skill and these boys couldn't even pass well enough to get into a top team let alone dribble, shoot, tackle and run around a pitch for 90 minutes
>>
>>75628715
He isn't American.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton%27s_laws_of_motion
>>
>>75628726
im not saying Lebron could be a world class CAM, im saying they could be very dominant strikers though

just look at Vardy he cant pass or dribble but he is pacey and strong so he dominates the EPL and Champions League
>>
>>75627860

Low centre of gravity is the most important thing. Why do you think Messi is so good.

2 meter tall basketball players look clumsy and awkward and would foul all the time
>>
>>75627860
Guys, you aren't able to be good even in athletic and totally related rugby union
>>
>>75628825
Shooting at goal is not that easy mate.
You have to control the ball and strike it all within a few seconds before the defenders or keeper take you out.
It would take your boys a generation to even be close to good enough, also if you're tall and heavy that just means you're clumsy as fuck and can only header like Carroll or be a keeper/ shit defender
>>
old b8

the beauty of soccer is that it isn't so physically dependent, guys of all sizes and levels of athleticism can achieve greatness

one of the reasons why I kind of dislike basketball is because it's almost requisite to be a 6'8 freak
>>
check your physics bro
>>
>>75628715
Not that I agree with OP, but you can't possibly compare someone like Traore to Lebron just because they're close in height. Lebron is a objectively a far superior athlete.
>>
Would we revolutionize the way soccer is played? Most of our athletes are over 6 feet tall, Yuro manlets and impoverished spics have no chance.
>>
As long as americans play amateur sports until they are 22 they have no chance.
>>
LeBron could dominate soccerball right now. A bunch of chipmunk eating third worlders would have no answer for an A-level athlete like Bron.
>>
Doubt Lebron would be all that good bc he's too tall as others have pointed out, but I do wonder how good someone like Westbrook or Curry could be if they trained from youth to be soccer players. Westbrook might be the best pound for pound athlete in the world
>>
>>75629135
>>
selby would be the greatest ice hockey player of all time
>>
>implying leBeta's knees wouldn't blow up 2 games in
>>
>>75629224

The problem is that you're thinking of a completely different sport. Westbrook and Curry are not just exceptional athletically, they also have a mentality, some synthesis of motor skills and ability, that coalesces extremely well with basketball and a ball in their hands in particular. They're in an elite minority in that respect.

Soccer on the other hand is a completely different sport, requiring foot-ball coordination and a different kind of mentality. You can't just transitively apply one into the other.
>>
Let's have our rugby team play your football team at both sports and we'll see if limp wristed niggers can compete with englishmen
>>
>>75628455
I'd have to concede that some American athletes would be very good during free kicks, corners and crosses and when play is in the penalty area IF they had trained their entire lives for it, but they couldn't possibly be good during actual play.

Keep in mind Dost is yet to appear against the big rivals in this league, because play is at an entirely different level.
>>
>>75629040
Or like Zlatan.
>>
>>75629316
>t. never played a sport in his life

you clearly don't understand how athletic development works

>i-it's impossible to be pro-level in two different sports!

who the fuck are Bo Jackson and Deion Sanders?
>>
stop trolling
>>
>>75629380
Chad Johnson made a soccer team and soccer was just something he did for shirts and giggles during downtime in practice. American athletes are just so much better than the rest of the world.
>>
>muh beeg muscels

Is big muscles a synonym for athleticism in amerifatland?
>>
>>75629616
no he didnt
>>
>>75627860
>amerishart
>>
File: download (10).jpg (19KB, 192x292px) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
19KB, 192x292px
>>75629774
>>
>>75627860
>basketball shorts to the beach
>underwear with boardshorts
autism
>>
>>75630032
No need for swim trunks when you can't swim
>>
>>75627860
Who the fuck is Dost?
>>
>>75633030
top kek why are brits so fucking stupid
>>
>>75634302
Most of them are sand niggers.
>>
>>75629380

extreme exceptions, which is why you are talking about them
>>
>>75634362
Lebron was the best high school football player too when he was in high school and has a scholarship to Ohio State

he could have easily played in the NFL
>>
>>75629380
>who the fuck are Bo Jackson and Deion Sanders?

Two guys who couldn't play two professional sports in this day and age. And, come on, baseball? lol
>>
>>75634417
He still could to be honest. He can catch a full court pass for a dunk so really what would stop him from catching a pass? He would be a match up nightmare at his size.
>>
>>75634503
he's old and couldn't pass a drug test for one
>>
>>75634417

>high school

even if he was in college a small minority of players there make the NFL

and even smaller that make it become successful in the NFL
>>
All of America's best potential soccer players are smaller white and black dudes who predictably went into one of basketball, football, or basketball because these are the most popular sports, but couldn't cut it at a pro level because they were made to be optimal soccer players

our loss isn't in our best bball athletes playing in the NBA, it's in all of the other guys who could potentially tear up a soccer field going into sports they aren't attuned for
>>
I'm really thinking about leaving 4chan
>>
>>75634633

*baseball
>>
>>75634636
why lad
>>
>>75628596
Quarterback is the most difficult position in sports
>>
>>75634636
you won't

you've likely already tried
>>
>>75634543
Lol the drug testing in the fml is a joke just like the nba. Mlb is the only league that takes that shit seriously. They just pop a couple scrubs to say they do it. Ufc is also pretty serious but mma is a psuedo-sport that only appeals to morons who don't appreciate the sweet science of boxing.
>>
The world should be praying that USA continues to not care about poverty ball.
>>
>>75627860
>Why don't they just like encircle the kicker guy with possession of the like soccer and just like walk into the nets?
>>
memeing aside, lebron would actually be insane in soccer
>>
Lebron would be the next Beckenbaur except times 100 kaioken. Put him in a 3-5-2 and having him play as a sweeper and bring it up the field by himself. He'll have like 50 goals and 50 assists every season.

Kobe could have been the American version of Thierry Henry, Westbrook would have been the best full back in the history of the sport, and there is little doubt in my mind that Tim Duncan would have been the best Sweeper Keeper EVER.
>>
>>75635369
This, we could easily win the world cup every time but our top athletes like playing challenging sports so our soccerball players are basically rejects from the chess team. I think our women's team is the best but I really couldn't say for sure because I don't follow children's games.
>>
>>75634633
Basically this. It wouldn't be the LeBron's and Von Miller's of the world that dominated soccer. It'd be our undersized, ultra skilled, speed demons that fall short of the pro level in basketball and football due to lack of size and strength.
>>
Imagine players chucking it to prime Frobe for the header. Literally an unstoppable play as his height and vertical make it impossible for others to reach. You'd have to put in new rules to stop it similar to how they added a bunch of rules when Mikan joined professional basketball. Once you get elite athletes who are just bigger while being just as fast and skilled, it really breaks down the game and warps it from its original intent.
>>
Just imagine Tom Brady playing as a reverse inside inverted regista. He would have no competition as GOAT.

Or think of Curry as a a deep lying central defensive trequarista. Blooters for days
>>
>>75635501

>you will never see a Drogba version of Dwight Howard
>you will never see Kawhi Leonard play Goalkeeper

i hate this timeline
>>
>>75635538

>Curry
>Defense
>>
>>75635471
Someone like Shane Larkin? 5'11 with a 44inch vertical. Absolutely insane athleticism and enough skill, but is too short and has too short of a wingspan to make it on an NBA roster.

Or maybe Darren Collison? Guy was an absolute speed demon but was too short to be a starting PG for longer than a couple years before his peak athleticism wore off slightly and he was injured just enough that it couldn't compensate for his smaller size anymore?
>>
>>75627860
damn d wade is fucking beast mode
>>
>>75627860
Are you retaded. The entire world apart from the US plays football religiously, do you think there are no tall strong people outside US niggers?

If being big and strong was advantageous in football, then more top players would be bigger and stronger.
>>
who cares, diveball is shit
>>
>>75637891
this
american sportmen are basically africans, and still football is dominated by spics and euros, not by giganiggas
>inb4 USA is already latino
maybe, but they picked the worst spics for football, mexicans
>>
>it's a white americans see black men as superhumans episode
>>
>>75637982
This.

This thread is just cuckposting.
>>
>>75627860
no, guys over 6'5 usually dont do good in soccer, because they lack coordination(apehoop does not requre it as much as football)
>>
>>75627860

>black players
>good

it's not the 1990s any more
>>
>>75637982
have you never been to an american thread? they just wank each over off over the big strong african 'americans'
>>
That's not how it works at all.
>>
>>75639110
lol i went to visit my relatives last year in america, in between the 11 minutes of play hearing them discuss the height and arm length of a bunch of black guys was both cringey and fucking hilarious
>>
>>75628596
underrated post, most i've laughed on /spee/ in ages
>>
>>75639377
Cringier than the exchange your currently having?
>>
>>75629616
in the same way jarryd hayne made it in an nfl team, sure
>>
>>75629952
Go read about it retard. He tried out and got cut
>>
File: embarassing.png (134KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
embarassing.png
134KB, 334x393px
>>75627860

American sports are so weak that players regularly switch between them on a whim. That's how easy it is to make it in US sports. One day you're playing luckswing or apehoop, the next you switch to handegg. Some nfl players never even played the sport before going tocollege! All they care about is physical traits, so little skill involved. And they still need oxygen pumped into their lungs after running for 10 seconds. SAD!

Meanwhile with real sports like football or tennis you have no chance of making it unless you are training for the one sport every single day from an early age.

>mfw burgers think a team of Adama Traores would be good at football
>>
>>75629040

Yes tall people can be considered clumsy. But there is a reason LeBron is so good. His athletic ability is on another level. I would never describe him as clumsy.
>>
>>75628596

Taylor would be a stat padder like Peyton. Ronnie O'Sullivan would be the true GOAT like Brady
>>
>>75627860

Odell Beckham Jr. Would be my prime candidate to dominate foot sphere.
>>
>>75639498

I'm pretty sure you don't have any idea what you are talking about.
>>
99% of professionnal footballers started playing the game when they were 5 years old.
It's not only a game about athletism.
You need to be good on the ball.
>>
>>75639545

I think his argument is that if LeBron hypothetically grew up playing soccer with a dream to become a pro, he would shit on the world.
>>
>>75639561

Every country in the world plays soccer
Millions of kids of all sizes play soccer every day
There has never been a single giant freak come anywhere close to being world class

It's fantasy land stuff to suggest he would make it.
>>
All the GOATS aside from Ronaldo are manlets
>>
>>75639625

He would be the best goaltender.
>>
>>75639561
There's a heap of blacks as big as Lebron in Nigeria etc that grow up playing soccer. He could make a good CB or a Lukaku. Not much more than that.
>>
>>75639625

LeBron isnt just a big guy though. He is one of the top 5 best players the NBA has ever seen. If anybody was the outlier it would be him.
>>
>>75627860

This must be why African countries keep winning the world cup.
>>
There are not many tall guys that are very good football players.

There is Ibrahimovic, Pogba and some defenders.
>>
>america in charge of trolling
yeah nice try land of autismo
>>
>>75627860
lol
>>
The sheer arrogance of the americans in this thread is staggering. why don't you go and spend $3 trillion losing yet another war in the middle east? thats your national pastime after all.
>>
>>75639828
Will do.
You comin' ?
>>
>>75639699
>Who is Yaya Toure
>Who is Jan Koller
>>
Not every athlete would magically translate, but we could find those few that combine freakish stature and control. I don't know if England would be able to stomach the number of American PL players.
>>
>>75639468
wut?
>>
>>75639684
Africa is fucking poor. If they could afford world class training, a development program, medical care, and food, they'd be in good shape.
>>
>>75639837
Fuck yeah son
>>
>>75627860
>Dost
I think I can predict which week this copypasta was written in, about 3 seasons ago
>>
File: diego-maradona.jpg (42KB, 650x771px) Image search: [Google]
diego-maradona.jpg
42KB, 650x771px
>>75627860
You are absolutely right. American nignogs would dominate soccer just like Arfricans have. Through sheer athletic ability. After all, the best players have historically been super-athletes.

Oh, wait. They haven't and you are actually retarded. Sorry.
>>
File: 1932c1f65c8257723caa022bb959d632.jpg (276KB, 956x1792px) Image search: [Google]
1932c1f65c8257723caa022bb959d632.jpg
276KB, 956x1792px
LOL, I'm not sure if OP is a nigger or white cuckold or other thing.

Have nothing special you fucking idiots, you invented a fucking closet disguised nigger or cuckold thread to post some pic of random niggers in your shit sports who have muscles and since your country is know to have cuckold culture, why i'm not surprised this shit coming from America?

But I'm not sure if you're a cuckold or a nigger.

They are garbage in sports, we have England, France, Brazil and even being a cheap, have no excuses, anyone can play, they are shit.

I hate globalist americuckold influence because i think that in their cuckold country they are used to turn on the tv to watch niggers only and them some news against white people and some haters of ther race trashing them, and them go to their schools to see some old cuckold teacher against white or some nigger teacher trying to please himself, them 24 hours of democrats party

Die Americuckold.

Also, american sports are just a joke, they are the third or last sports in other countries and in general nobody plays them, they are played in USA because they want to pretend that they aren't shit in the sports who matters, Rugby at least have more attractive and is made with whites, instead of this bizarro americuckold culture.

I remember some nigger manager blaming whites in basket or something, in your own country you have niggers mocking you, openly shiting in yourselves, being terrorists with black lvies matter, years of democrats party shiting and race baiting you, manipulation of news, and the media, their narrative

Your country is a social shithole and disgusting sissy globalist cuckold influence.

See your culture of self-loathing beta white cuckolds,see even asianmasculinity trashing yourselves, see the democrats party firing and manipulaty, nigs and others shilling

Your country is a gay cuckold cringe shithole

American culture:

Nigger
Anti-white male
White women
Democrats party
Please haters of other race
Cuckold culture
>>
File: 099.png (187KB, 464x606px) Image search: [Google]
099.png
187KB, 464x606px
This thread is just proof that Americans know nothing about anything.
>>
Unlike American "sports", soccer requires intelligence in most positions which is why nigger countries have never finished in top 4 in World Cup.
>>
Your country is the most cringe, pathetic, mediocre cuckold loser shit, see pathetic white cuckold losers turn the tv on to watch niggers who shit, kill and attack yourselves, and have sports only with niggers, spain don't even play seriously basktball and destroyed the American Nigger dream team in Olympics.

The American shit meme sports are played only in the USA to make americans feel better because they are shit in sports who matters for the rest of world

Even their American football is a uglier, nigger, disgusting version of Rugby.

American influence is disgusting in every way, you are living in another social engineering world who you are used to watch niggers only, have cuckold self-loating or anti-white racist race bait media and industries, corporations, commercials, everything made by democrats party for years, have entitled niggers and haters of other race feeling confident and macho man because of your racial cuckold anti-white male productions in your cuckold country in industries owned by democrats party, you are disgusting

Is cringe have the beta, feminized, cuckold, loser, niggerfied, mediocre American shiuthole influence

See the pathetic white cuckolds of hollywood trying to lick the ass of their democrats party masters since they are the owners of the media and want to be promoted by them

Your country is cringe, nobody likes and nobody wants to play your sports, niggers are garbage in sports who matters and I'm in doubt even in Basket since niggers and USA maybe are the only race and country who really plays this since it's the last sports in other countries, and even being last sports, Spain wins the nigger dream team of americuckball

And in soccer is cheap, anyone can play, and usually whites are told by their families to have real jobs, instead of this hobby, and they still the best in last yeasrs even with bigger population of niggers in the world and their families don't even care, remember that niggers are sons of single moms
>>
>>75640683
Are you implying spics are smarter than niggers?

Because they aren't.
>>
>>75639658
Why yes, niggers in football are especially revered for their goaltending abilities.
>>
>>75640749
https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Really makes you think.
>>
File: 1492454005262.jpg (248KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492454005262.jpg
248KB, 1080x1080px
>god bless burgerland o7
>>
https://nypost.com/2017/04/26/model-mocks-cristiano-ronaldos-penis/

Italian model and reality star Elisa De Panicis Agnelli, who was romantically linked to the Real Madrid soccer star last year, claims Ronaldo pads his underwear for modeling shoots.

“Ronaldo uses filling to make his penis look bigger,” De Panicis said during a recent appearance on the Chilean TV show “Doble Tentacion.”
>>
>>75641062
That's basic for any shoot. And she definitely doesn't use push-ups...
>>
>>75639990

most of our best basketball players were just poor hood rats who grinded their way to the top
>>
>>75628737
>big as fuck
>black as fuck
nah m8 it checks out, he's American
>>
>>75639699
> Poogba
> Good

Pick one my fellow hue
>>
>>75639699

6'5+ is going to be exclusively stuck with GK, CB, or meme striker
>>
>>75640749
The American to the rescue of the nigs.

> Color me surprised
>>
>>75639497
More like the lockout ended and he went back to his real job ya dumb dildo
>>
>>75640683
How smart do you have to be to run around like a retard and kick a ball?
>>
>>75641911

Our football is more specialized. You're stuck in one position and you only have so much you have to do in that position so you practice it over and over again until your routine and base set of actions are hammered into your head.

>e.g. defensive end: watch OL hips, pull if running play, push out if dropping back to pass, hold your ground if running up middle, rinse and repeat

It produces freaks who are perfect for their position (or one of the closest corollaries), but aren't all around able. That's how gridiron is, it's a chess match, and that's why coaching is so important, they can make or break a team with how they practice and set things up.

In soccer, the positions are a lot more dynamic, and you do a lot of your own decision making since there are many more scenarios. A lot of guys achieve greatness not through being exceptionally athletic, but having a natural mind for knowing what play to make in one of infinite situations and executing. This is also why coaching in soccer is almost a joke, all they can do is rile their players up and stick people where he hopes they're going to pan out but it ultimately comes down to how they feel like performing.
>>
>>75641967

and to add to what I'm saying, one of the closest positions that resembles a soccer position in football is QB. The QB is a lot like a focal CM in soccer, not usually exceptionally athletic, but intelligent, and a master of coming up with plays on the fly and having a wide variety of options in what he can do (and must make the right decision to do).

If anything, Tom Brady could have played soccer from a young age and turned into a tall Iniesta or something.
>>
>>75640627
>the city of brazil
>>
>>75641967
Soccer is the ball sport equivalent of MMA. In soccer you go in and flail your feet around and hope you can maybe score a goal. Football is like boxing. There is a sweet science to the game. You have to memorize 100 plays and if one person fucks up it can potentially ruin the play.
>>
>>75639842
Toure's like 6'2, that's not that tall.
>>
>>75640683
do you even know what that argument implies, binland? That your football team is less intelligent than Liberia
>>
>>75642022

It's actually the opposite. In football you can have a corner miss a tackle but there is a safety there to make it instead and save the first guy's ass. A DT can get pancaked by the LB has shifted up and can make the tackle instead. Or a CB is toasted by a receiver man to man but the FS in deep coverage has him.

In soccer you can be steven gerrard, the last defender, slip, and lose the entire premiership in one play.
>>
>>75627860
You just described kenwynne Jones in his prime and he was shit. There's more to it that running and jumping. Would probably make goat keepers though
>>
Chad Johnson (all all-pro NFL wide receiver) played soccer all throughout his youth and sucked balls at it.

Argument is kill.

/thread
>>
File: th (7).jpg (13KB, 195x300px) Image search: [Google]
th (7).jpg
13KB, 195x300px
>>75642469
His crowning achievement was being a professional bull rider for a day. Shitty or not that took balls.
>>
File: 1493090125460.jpg (29KB, 460x381px) Image search: [Google]
1493090125460.jpg
29KB, 460x381px
>>75627860
>le big negro athlete meme

that's why Lukaku is the best player in the world r-right?
>>
>>75640627
>>75640705
is this pasta?
>>
why is based dost on that list
>>
>>75641789

>not coloUr
8/10
>>
>>75627860

>the best player in the world is a 4ft manlet who makes 100kg defenders look like little retards
>>
Hmmmm...
>>
File: choke.jpg (81KB, 603x613px) Image search: [Google]
choke.jpg
81KB, 603x613px
>>75642042
>>
>imagine if Phelps decided to become a sprinter when he was younger, he could have given Bolt a real challenge
>>
>>75642042
ummmmmm theres this new position called a goalie
>>
>>75627860
>Do you guys have any idea how much top American athletes would dominate the world of soccer?

Don't know and don't care. Fuck soccer.
>>
>>75639625

Per Mertresacker has won a World Cup my potato friend
>>
>>75634633
Great post. Soccer doesn't compete with all the other sports. It's not a zero-sum game. Those that make it in soccer probably wouldn't have made it in the American sports. You can improve both without detriment to the other.
>>
you mean like how big, strong Jozy Altidore is a world class player?

it will take 20 years of serious investment to develop a squad that can beat the current top nations, 10 to catch up to England
>>
This is the best meme because people still bite
>>
>>75628596
kek
>>
You know remember peter crouch
>>
I really need to get out of this shit hole country.
>>
>>75629138

>implying that isn't the best thing about American sports

Also basketball in particular starts a lot earlier, few NBA talents graduate college.
>>
>>75641167
Being poor in Compton with a Popeyes on every corner and field turf to play on isn't even close to 3rd world poverty in Africa.
>>
Have you ever played a game with that tall guy who keeps kicking the ball away from himself because his feet are too big and clumsy?

Cause that's what these two would look like playing football

Low center of gravity + smallish feet = football potentional
>>
>>75634503
Yeah considering Gates and Graham were both so so college players and became dominant TEs Lebron could still be an insane TE. But obviously he made the right choice by going with basketball.
>>
>>75635348
I bet I could take you down
>>
File: 1486674508999.jpg (69KB, 567x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486674508999.jpg
69KB, 567x960px
>>75635380
Well, /sp/? Why don't they?
>>
File: IMG_4034.jpg (254KB, 1404x702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4034.jpg
254KB, 1404x702px
>>75628716
Exactly, apehoop requires the least amount of skill of any major sport. Any 6'10 freak with no coordination walking like a baby giraffe gets recruited to play apehoop. I'd like to see a show where apehoopers attempt other sports at an amateur level
>>
>Do you guys have any idea how much top American athletes would dominate the world of soccer?
Not very because they don't have the skills of playing with their feet?
>>
Injuries would be through the roof with these large athletes trying to keep up. They'd have no ankles or knees left in a few seasons at the top level
>>
File: 1487048826899.png (348KB, 447x591px) Image search: [Google]
1487048826899.png
348KB, 447x591px
>caring about povertyball enough to play it past middle school
It's too simplistic a game to be meaningful. Yuropoors and huemonkeys have to invent terms and shit about "plays" when it's just a few guys hoofing it around the field until somebody eventually gets close enough to the goal to maybe take a shot and hope the game doesn't tie 0-0.

If America felt like dominating at it, we could, like pretty much everything else.

But why would we? We have far superior games to play.

Be glad, third worldfags, otherwise you'd have to deepthroat the freedom cock in your single sport, too. Oh wait, I forgot about pakipaddle. You slurp desert monkey dick in that.
>>
If you can start playing a sport in your late teens and become elite at it then it's not a good sport.
>>
>>75659834
>bongs knowing anything about being elite players when they don't have any and get dominated at the two sports they even play

It's not like these guys are picking up any sport for the first time and becoming elite. They transition over from other sports that have pretty good correlation. Speed is always a good thing to have from sport to sport, as is hand eye coordination and catching ability.

Besides, most guys becoming elite football (not soccer) play it starting in middle school or early high school. The ones that only start in college and become elite are very rare and were usually stand out players at whatever sport they transitioned from.
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.