[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battle of the Nations live thread #1 https://www.youtube.co

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: bon 4.jpg (59KB, 604x402px) Image search: [Google]
bon 4.jpg
59KB, 604x402px
Battle of the Nations live thread #1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9McmLqYXfvU BATTLE OF THE NATIONS 2017

BATTLE OF THE NATIONS 2017 - THE ONLY KINO SPORT

Come and watch europoors beat up each other in medieval armor, while qt waifus cheer them on.
>>
File: battleofnations.jpg (412KB, 1072x712px) Image search: [Google]
battleofnations.jpg
412KB, 1072x712px
>>75609669
>>
have we won yet?
>>
that looks fucking gay to be honest
>>
>>75609893
youre fuckin gay
>>
black knight on Finland is a beast. That man is like 2.50m tall.
>>
>>75609673
>that sun face shield

top lad
>>
inb4 no fun allowed mods delete the thread
>>
This is just violent larping but I cant stop watching, it can be brutal af
>>
Is it just Judo in Armor? All they seem to do is grab and get people on the floor...

Looks kinda gay desu
>>
File: 1493552080465.webm (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493552080465.webm
2MB, 800x450px
>>75611354
u gay
>>
I love how all the women are wearing traditional gear as well
>>
how full does the stadium get?
>>
>>75612712
not very by the looks of it 2big
>>
>>75612712
full for the battle royale
>>
>>75613576
when is that?
>>
File: suomi finland.jpg (103KB, 702x886px) Image search: [Google]
suomi finland.jpg
103KB, 702x886px
What is this?

Are we winning?
>>
>>75611354

Pretty much, the rules are that if three points of your body touch the ground you are out of the fight, so any fight other than 1v1 is just grappling and shoulder barging, they might aswell get rid of the weapons and shields.
>>
>>75611919

There was a documentary on TV here a couple of years about the first British team that entered, some of them were genuinely larpers who have never competed in a sport in their life and they were going up against mma fighters kek

If you are part of a team they have really crazy rules like you can't eat potatoes in the camp because potatoes only came to europe in the 16th century
>>
>>75618307
not true, its 1 point. Getting on 1 knee is already out. also the swords and poles can weaken your stance and are actually used to tackle someone often.
>>
>>75618417
Why cant LARPers just be into medieval shit without being total nerds?
>>
>Wearing full armor and banging each other with swords
This sport is shit. Nothing historical about it.
>>
>>75622419
you want them to stab each other to death? come on now, this isn't a Detroit suburb.
>>
>>75623010
HEMA isn't for sport. It's about learning how the weapons were used to kill. Enjoy it by all means, but just know that this has no historic value.
>>
>>75623235
nobody said it did
>>
Wt do the flag men do
>>
fuck yeah buds
>>
So basically the first team to lose a player loses?
>>
>>75623478
those are the refs, they decide when you are out for touching the floor, when you do something illegal like grabbing the enemy's weapon or tell you when the round is over to prevent you from still bashing someone else's skull in.
>>
Wow, UK just smashed the Ukraine but is it in rounds? In that first round surely UK was going to lose then they just reset and started again? What are the rules
>>
Seems like the blind side barge is the most effective attack kek
>>
>>75623751
when there is only 1 left against 3 or more its a loss so they stop the fight and the majority team wins by default.
>>
This is nuts.
>>
I thought this would just be nerds, but this is genuinely crazy. How much does it hurt still getting twatted with all the armour on?
>>
>>75623961
there has been some blood and stretchers today so hurts pretty bad sometimes.
>>
UK 2 are pathetic
>>
btfo
>>
>>75618300
did finland even have castles and knights lel
>>
>>75624381
as if that matters, Holland is in this too and this whole area was basically a swamp till 1700.
>>
I remember last year's thriving threads.
This shithole really has jumped the shark.
>>
>>75628324
everybody moved to the /int/ thread
>>
>>75628370
That makes me even sadder.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.