[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Greatest league in the world la', even Terry Henry said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.jpg (24KB, 566x105px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
24KB, 566x105px
>Greatest league in the world la', even Terry Henry said so
Why is the premiership at such a god awful level of quality?
>>
>>75589258

Did you watch these games? How do you know they weren't epic?
>>
>>75589258
>worst teams in the league la'
>>
>>75589283
Watched West Brom and Lestah, wanted to scoop my eyes out in boredom. Rest of the 'highlights' of the others were disgraceful.
>>
>>75589258

Cropping the image so that only zzz-tier teams are visible. Ok bruh.
>>
BASED LEICESTER SCORED THE ONLY GOAL
>>
>>75589384
>Why you only include games played today oogba booga?
http://shop.mancity.com/stores/mancity/en
www.chelseamegastore.com/stores/chelsea/en
You have to go back, tubby.
>>
>>75589464
so do you, muhammed.
>>
>one chance day with not many goals scored

So, you're just gonna ignore the other hundreds of games this season and use confirmation bias to put across a stupid point? Nice
>>
>>75589496
>Paki customer triggered
Just buy another scarf, they're good for tears.
>>
>>75589528
you're the paki
>>
File: Immagine.png (94KB, 1026x757px) Image search: [Google]
Immagine.png
94KB, 1026x757px
>>75589508
2bh the PL has the worst goal average of the big 4 this year
>>
>>75589508
See>>75589724
Rasheed
>>75589610
>n-no you
owned kiddo
>>
>>75589781
>>75589610
why do you sunni and shiite fight so much?
>>
>>75589806
>60% 'white'
Calm down Tyrone
>>
>>>/tv/82188416
>>>/tv/82188416

/tmo/
>>
>>75589781
>goals mean high quality

So, shitty teams losing 5-0 every week is quality, as opposed to close, well defended games?

I bet the only football you watch is the World Cup and champions league knockouts
>>
>>75589258

to be fair that's only 4 fixtures and all are dogshit on paper

normally at least one would be highlights worthy
>>
>>75589806
Who /Shiite/ masterrace here?

>BASED Shiite Caucasians
vs
>smelly brown Paki sunni
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.