[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Nike, that's a nice offer. But I was thinking something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 12

File: i.jpg (82KB, 1150x647px)
i.jpg
82KB, 1150x647px
Hey Nike, that's a nice offer. But I was thinking something a little different. Instead of just signing my son Lonzo, you're going to sign all three of my sons for a package deal for one billion dollars. Yes, even the 15 year old. And you're going to do a licensing partnership with my Big Baller Brand clothing line. And you're going to give me a managerial position in this partnership. And you're going to mass produce these shoes I designed.

I think this is all pretty reasonable. What do you say?
>>
Everyone who hates on Lavar Ball is jealous that he's not their dad. Lonzo wouldn't be a lottery pick with gauranteed set for life money at 19 years old without him, he might not of even went to college for free...

He coulda been like yall, a pimple-faced fuckin wierdo who sat in his room and jerked off to ainmae all day; but no, his dad made sure he became the greatest person he could possibly be. He was 'wit him shootin' in da gym' every. fucking. day. and now his son is on the precipous of greatness.

Yall either had none or one hell of a fuck-up of a dad if you're past the age of 16 and in this thread.
>>
>>75579417
>Everyone who hates on Lavar Ball is jealous that he's not their dad
this, hating Lavar is literally the normiest shit you can do
>>
>>75579417
The best thing his dad ever did was be tall and stick his penis in a tall woman's vagina. That's why Lonzo is where he is today.
>>
File: rooney at the superb owl.jpg (94KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
rooney at the superb owl.jpg
94KB, 1200x800px
>His logo is just three B's and uses outdated black slang from the mid 00s.

Oh god to be a fly on the wall in those meetings.

Does anyone have a picture of the "prototype shoe" he made?

Is it just me or does this guy sound mentally ill?
>>
>Ball's father doesn't know that contracts with minors are voidable under US law.

No shoe company would take the package deal even if he had 3 lebrons, 2 who were 16. Because they could just void the deal and walk away at any time due to their age.
>>
>literally having 'brand' as part of your namebrand

i swear these people
>>
How do you manage to alienate 3 of the biggest shoe companies in the world and your kid is one of the top 2 nba draft picks. He's literally messing up his sons money. The big 3 companies literally walked away from the negotiating table.

Balls hype was supposed to be to get to the table...not to fuck it up so they don't want to do business with him.
>>
>>75579417
PROJECTING HARD

get some help dude
>>
>>75579417
>He coulda been like yall, a pimple-faced fuckin wierdo who sat in his room and jerked off to ainmae all day

Stop talking about yourself dude
>>
>>75581234
>Is it just me or does this guy sound mentally ill?
nope this is typical dindu behavior, he thinks he is gods gift to the earth and can outsmart everyone but constantly runs his mouth saying stoopid shit
>>
>>75581469
I've seen his type. In his head he thinks he's playing 4D chess while in the real world he's playing connect four
>>
>>75581687
This is letting that little cat Internet money go to your head. He was at the table with the movers and shakers. If you're gonna play the game, then play to win. Balls dad is not playing to win. You don't win a chess game with 1 piece you win with them all moving together.

I figured his antics were to get him an audience with the power players where he would play ball but clearly he's in his own world at this point.
>>
>>75581801
>This is letting that little cat Internet money go to your head.
literally what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>75581830
He's letting his Internet sales go to his head thinking not realizing what he does in a year profit wise those companies can accomplish in a few days or perhaps a week.

I watched American Pimp the other night and that's how the pimps use to talk. Sorry about the slang
>>
>>75581469
How do you know they are alienated? Walking away with no present deal is very different from that
>>
>>75579417
>jerked off to ainmae all day
it's 'hentai' you dubass
>>
>>75581941
u good, that makes sense
>>
>>75579417
Nice digits (great ones indeed) but no. I would have killed my father by now if he was as moronic as Lavar The Nigger.
>>
All publicity is good publicity, now more people know about his brand. As much as I can't stand the guy I think his plan might just work.
>>
>>75584938
Yeah it's not like he is completely wrong, the problem is that his brand sucks and his demands are unreasonable. Maybe a Chinese company will agree tho
>>
>>75582070
Exquisite post
>>
File: 1486326230352.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1486326230352.png
17KB, 882x758px
>tfw my father left when I was an infant and I never had a true father figure to push me to be the best at everything help me out through the critical years of my life
>>
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/19264024/nike-armour-adidas-not-interested-deal-lonzo-ball

>Ball would not disclose how big the Big Baller Brand has become -- the company sells hats and T-shirts ranging from $38 to $100 on its website -- but he said current sales numbers shouldn't have been on the mind of the shoe companies.

>"When Facebook bought WhatsApp for $19 billion, those guys weren't profitable," LaVar said.

>Now that the traditional shoe companies are out, Ball said he will reach out to the Chinese brands, which include Peak, Li-Ning and Anta, and he's not counting out taking on an entrepreneurial partner outside the business.

>"That includes Facebook," he said.

>Ball said he did indeed have a prototype for Lonzo's first shoe.

>"We're not going to sign with a company and then wait around for five or six years for a shoe like Paul George had to wait for with Nike," Ball said.

>When asked how long he has been working on the design of Lonzo's shoe, Ball said, "I've been working on that shoe ever since my boys were born."

This nigga thinks Nike is gonna buy "Big Baller Brand" like Facebook bought WhatsApp
>>
>>75581234
You think she was sad about dan rooney? i also cant believe she is has two last names for a name
>>
File: 0162.jpg (141KB, 1008x1188px) Image search: [Google]
0162.jpg
141KB, 1008x1188px
>>75584938
>Muh publicity

Who do you think is going to pay $60 for this?
>>
>>75589332
dank memers
>>
>>75589332
I'd buy it, but I stack paper to the ceiling
>>
>>75589332
>It literally has "Brand" in the name

Who told him that was a good idea? "Big Baller" would work so much better.
>>
There's only one thing wrong in what he said, and it's the "Big Baller Brand" clothes.

That's so fucking gay who would wear that?
>>
>>75589413
someone else has the copyright to "big baller" lmao
>>
>>75589332
This is also $50
>>
>>75589478
$100 Deluxe edition
>>
>>75589427
Yeah his clothing line fucking sucks. And he's demanding whatever company signs with his son also do a licensing partnership with Big Baller Brand. And give LaVar a managerial position in that partnership. It's fucking ridiculous. I don't understand how he thinks any company would want to do that.
>>
>>75588874
>can't outjew the jews
>he actually thinks his dumb negro gweilo self will outjew chinks
>>
File: 077_smf.jpg (135KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
077_smf.jpg
135KB, 1200x1800px
$50 for this bullshit
>>
>all these poorfags
>>
>>75588874
>"That includes Facebook,"
Is this nigga trying to get a shoe deal with Facebook?

>"When Facebook bought WhatsApp for $19 billion, those guys weren't profitable,"
So he's basically saying his shitty brand is losing money.
>>
>>75579417
>>75580046
These
>>
>>75589877
inb4 "Introducing the Ask Jeeves Assistman 1.0 featuring the Lonzo Clippers colorway"
>>
>>75589846
>If you don't like shitty overpriced clothing you must be poor

If I'm gonna drop 50+ on a t-shirt, it's going to be one that looks good. Not something that looks like a last minute project for a freshman business class.
>>
>>75579417
>who sat in his room and jerked off to ainmae all day
The only time I'm in my room is if I'm sleeping.
>>
>>75588874
Fucking lol he thinks a 18 year old deserves to be on a pedestal in the NBA. What a loser.
>>
>>75590024
>50 dollars for a shirt is expensive
Holy jej, poorcuck.
>>
>>75579417
>>
>>75590230
>He doesn't know the difference between overpriced and expensive
Look at this idiot
>>
>>75589478
>>75589514

Why the fuck is the logo so massive? Looks terrible.
>>
>every literal who signing a deal with these endorsers
So does every player have like a little bitch baby low (relatively) paying deal with one of these guys, and on the chance they become a star they reserve their rights or some shit and start giving them the infinite bux?
>>
>>75589332

Ironic fans.
>>
>>75579417
there's doing everything for your kids and then there's doing everything for yourself via your kids with completely misguided business ideals because you're a washed up former handegg benchwarmer that never got near the success and fame you've always wanted
>>
>>75590024
lol oh wow poorfag detected
>>
>>75590281
It is a BRAND for BIG BALLERS only
>>
>>75590279
Whatever you say bottomfeeder
>>
>>75579417
>1/100,000 make it to the NBA
>idiots still bet the house on their kid making it to the NBA

this explains a lot about the black community
>>
>>75590362
Basically every player has some sort of sneaker deal. It's usually about 4-5 million/year for new players. The relatively small dollar amount has more to do with the fact that the basketball sneaker market has gone to shit in the last few years. But hey, it's a few million just to wear certain shoes while you're playing basketball.
>>
>>75589514
Christ, I've accidentally into some hats where you could feel the logo on the front and it's annoying as fuck. That looks like it's the case for 90% of that hat
>>
>>75581989
They're not going to give him shit.

He keeps trying to start shit with their biggest athletes. You think Nike is going to give an inch to the guy smack talking LeBron, MJ, and to a lesser extent questioning Tiger's business acumen? Will UnderArmour be generous to the guy who has repeatedly downplayed Curry's accomplishment? Sure his shoes are hideous but he's been UA's face during a period of incredible growth for the company, and this mouthbreather is trying to dismiss a two-time MVP as some sort of chump.

If Lonzo was a generational talent like LeBron he might get away with it. But it's fair to say Lonzo isn't.
>>
>>75581941
It's safe to say his internet sales presence is shit. You think he wouldn't be running his mouth about his profits if any existed?
>>
>>75590613
His sales numbers are shit, but that hasn't stopped him from running his mouth.

>So I’m the worst thing that happened in a hundred years,” Ball said. “That’s because everybody’s been in the darkness for 100 years, but you know how this bothers me? Not at all….Let me tell you something, I know I’m on the right step because if nothing like this ain’t happened in a hundred years, then guess what? We in a new lane, baby. That Big Baller Brand about to be your competition.
>>
How ironic would it be for laVar if his kids end up being busts, all 3 of them
>>
>>75590784
can't wait for the ESPN 30 for 30, desu
>>
>>75590784
>>75590800
Or the kids are fine but their father's toxic behavior ruins their careers because no one wants to work with them
>>
>>75590910
Heard that too, some teams are already not interested and who's to say Lakers will get #1 overall
>>
>>75590910
They don't have to work with him.
>>
>>75590784
LeAngelo definitely is not making it.
>>
>>75591007
Can you imagine his dad doing press conferences talking shit about the teammates and coaches. Lonzo will become locker room cancer just by association.
>>
>>75591156
Spike Lee is a visionary with Bo$$ key yachts
>>
Y'know, the guy doesn't come across as outright stupid in interviews, just completely out of touch, either willfully or otherwise. He's definitely not a genius, but he's had some moments of clarity in between the insanity that were pretty surprising and just makes his behavior the rest of the time even stranger.
>>
>>75592065
He's has a reasonably accurate grasp of the situation but has chosen to completely overplay his hand and attempt to bluff/bravado his way to the high life, while simultaneously burning bridges in front and behind him.
>>
>>75591654
Holy shit as much as I hated that my player shit, he's actually spot on.
It's pretty frightening.
>>
Honest question isn't the BBB stuff breaking NCAA rules?

The rules are shit, yes, but why wouldn't they be enforced here?
>>
This is the kind of thing you could see Homer doing in a Simpsons episode.

>We'll call it Big Bart Brand!
>Now get Facebook on the phone so we can make that shoe deal!
>>
>>75589332
Reminds me of 1st grade art class where you used to put glue on paper then drop sprinkles of like confetti or something onto it. This is embarrassing.
>>
This thread is for BIG BALLER BRAND BIG BALLERS only.

If you are not a licensed BIG BALLER BRAND BIG BALLER please leave.
>>
>>75594257
Their company instagram is something else

>Repost! "Nike Executive George Raveling's recent remarks about me being the worst thing to happen to Basketball in 100 years, is a direct reflection of how Nike views athlete's, and their families, when they can't have their way to exploit them. Nike, do your history of where we were 100 years ago."
>-LaVar Ball
>CEO Big Baller Brand.
>#builtforthis #BBB
>>
can't lonzo just tell his dad to fuck off
he's not 12 anymore
>>
>>75578785
Nice entrepreneurial spirit, fucking ugly ass merch though. I don't blame them for rejecting three B's placed on top of each other as a logo. Low effort, Sad!
>>
>>75596258
>Makes a point of calling himself CEO
>Has the fucking word "Brand" in his brand name
>Tanks his son's shoe deals then compares his clothing company to Uber
>>
>>75589332

niggers that listen to mumble rap
>>
File: IMG_0175.jpg (35KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0175.jpg
35KB, 495x495px
Lavar is ABAP

Stay pleb as alwasys /sp/
>>
>>75597343
>>75597468
>Calling people plebs
>Cant even post right
>>
>>75589664

Then hell go to Africa and destroy
>>
>>75597564
fgt
>>
my cousin is trying to do the same with his 2 high school aged sons

I don't have it in my heart to laugh in front of him
>>
>>75598158
Fucking voice your thoughts before it's to late
>>
File: bbb_jU8PJ14.jpg (20KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
bbb_jU8PJ14.jpg
20KB, 400x225px
>>75589332
>>75589478
>>75589514
>>75589778
>this is literally a better logo and he's going to get his nigger ass sued over it
>>
Watch LaVar Ball beat out Marv Marinovich for worst sports dad
>>
File: 1470449171624.jpg (76KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1470449171624.jpg
76KB, 409x409px
>>75596386
>yfw it is actually better when the black father isn't in their kid's life
>>
>/sp/ laughs when a Black father isn't involved in his children's lives

>/sp/ laughs when a Black father is involved in his children's lives

What a bunch of cucks
>>
>>75598202
nah, I'd rather watch them crash and burn, he's forced his sons (he has 5) to focus solely on basketball
>>
This fucking idiot is costing his sons 10s of millions. He's eventually going to have to produce shoes like shaq...selling them for 20 bucks a pop at walmart.

>yfw everyone makes fun of lonzo for his weak ass shoes his dad made him wear to the game.

ESPN does one of two things...they either build you up to watch you succeed(westbrook)...or to watch you fail(big baller brand)

Big baller brand sound like some shit my little brother made up btw.
>>
>>75600768
Please tell me he's not black. Like, he has 5 little Filipino kids he's banking on making it big in the NBA.
>>
>>75600807
>implying ESPN will still be around long enough to watch this dude fail
>>
>>75581941
He's already admitted in so many words that his sales are not very good.
>>
>>75600721
We laugh at black people because it's dysfunctional negroid subspecies at work. I'm fucking amazed when they do the right thing because they play the cards so wrong most of the time.
>>
anyone else feel kind of bad for lonzo? he seems like a pretty normal, quiet kid that wants nothing to do with his dad's antics, but now every fanbase outside of the team that drafts him is going to be thirsty for blood hoping he fails miserably at every turn (and i'm going to be one of them).
>>
>>75600976
A lot of us are sympathetic to lonzo.

And I know it's hard but he needs to establish boundaries and stop allowing his attention whore of a father to latch on and live vicariously through him. It's tough at his age but it will only get worse. His dad has been whispering in Lonzo's ear for almost twenty years telling Lonzo that he got his back, but take a couple steps away and it's clear that the son is just a way for him to satiate his cravings for attention and wealth. Lonzo has the power to protect himself, and he really should take steps to do so.
>>
>>75600976
Lewis Hamilton got rid of his father when he felt like he needed it.
>problem is that Lewis Hamilton now thinks he's a rapper, dumped one of the hottest girls on earth so he could fuck forehead rihanna and is is on cocaine most of the day
>>
File: gaylewis.jpg (44KB, 476x593px) Image search: [Google]
gaylewis.jpg
44KB, 476x593px
>>75603819
lewis is gay

pic very related
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.