[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"fans shouldn't leave in the last 10 minutes when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 8fIQlZr.jpg (24KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
8fIQlZr.jpg
24KB, 600x450px
>"fans shouldn't leave in the last 10 minutes when their team's losing"
>>
You paid for the ticket.
Stay the duration of the game.

I don't see people leaving throughout a movie if their favourite character dies
>>
>>75578048
why would you leave though?
>>
>>75578209
this

also, when did dipshit mark wahlberg leave the superbowl?
>>
>>75578209
terrible analogy

It's more akin to going to the cinema expecting a quality movie and ending up with a movie so horrible you walk out early.

If I go to the game expecting my team to win 2-0 and we lose 3-0 after the first 75 minutes I see no reason why I should stay.

I always stay because of what you said but I understand the reasoning behind early leavers.
>>
But then I would have missed the amazing comeback win of my team you faggot
>>
>>75578048
P L A S T I C - G L O R Y H U N T E R
>>
gotta beat that traffic tho
>>
practical reasons
if you don't leave 5 min early you're gonna be stuck there for another hour
>>
I think it depends on the situation desu

If you're losing 3-0 with 5 minutes to go, fuck that I'm out

If your team needs 1/2 goals to get back into the game or win, you better believe I'm staying
>>
>>75578048
Shouldy shoulderton.

If you can't think of a coherent reason to support your opinion, just wheel out the good old "should".

If people want to leave, they can leave. Stuff your shoulds up your ass.
>>
>>75578761
>If I go to the game expecting my team to win 2-0
Then you don't understand how football works.

>>75579142
>If you're losing 3-0 with 5 minutes to go, fuck that I'm out
Like UEFAlona? Imagine how retarded the guys who left must feel.
>>
>>75579368
I think Greek bro was using basketball as an example.
>>
>>75579129
>>75579036
>not chatting about the game on your way out and then going to the local bar
>just gets in a car and drives home
>>
>>75578761
depends. if you're a true fan you stay and support the team when it's needed most, when they're being raped 7-1 by uefalona, it's only the right thing to do.

If you're like me coming to a serie A match and you have nothing emotional invested in the teams and just wanna take a look-see, nobody can blame you, but don't wear the jerseys or else people may think you actually care about the team.

If you're like my friends who are all cancerhoop fans, and who OPENLY ADMIT TO NOT CHEERING FOR A TEAM ANYMORE BECAUSE THEY UNDERGO A DROP IN QUALITY, then either kill yourself, go and watch the match at home or at the bar, or stay wherever the neutrals sit.
>>
>>75579500
I'm not very social :(
>>
File: thsi triggers the Interista.webm (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
thsi triggers the Interista.webm
2MB, 800x450px
they really shouldn't
>>
A few years ago i went to see qpr preston. We (qpr) were 2-0 down in the 90th minute and loads of people had left by then. We then scored two goals in injury time and the game finished 2-2. I would never leave a game early.
>>
I would stay for only one team.
new york teams are a joke besides the yankees i guess
>>
File: 1492459510526.jpg (6KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
1492459510526.jpg
6KB, 219x230px
>>75579561
>
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.