[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Blackhawks get swept as the 1-seed in the first round of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Chicago sports.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Chicago sports.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>Blackhawks get swept as the 1-seed in the first round of the playoffs

>Bulls blow a 2-0 series lead, losing four consecutive games to be eliminated in the first round

>Bears compile a great exhibition of their incompetence at the NFL draft, guaranteeing another failure of a season

>Somehow the scrubs are the only decent franchise in town

Has any sport city been to BTFO in the span of a week?
>>
File: gp1493.jpg (45KB, 384x252px) Image search: [Google]
gp1493.jpg
45KB, 384x252px
Chicago fan consolation thread. Let's try to reduce the suicide percentage this weekend.
>>
White Sox are in first place.
>>
>>75575411
unfortunately the cubs are still good..

not as good as the yankees though lets gooooooooO!!
>>
>>75576473
that won't last
>>
cubs aren't even the best baseball team in town right now
>>
>>75576473
>>75577190
remember when you guys got all exited about being in first place in april last year too?
>>
>>75577206
No one did that
>>
>>75575411

Blackhawks have won 3 Cups recently and finished #1 overall in the West. The sweep was disappointing but fans should hardly be disappointed.

As for the Bears, they have fucking idiots running that team.

And the Bulls consistently seem to have the chimpiest little faggots on their team (Rose, Noah, Butler, Wade).
>>
>>75577269
>#1 overall seed in conference
>swept by 8 seed in first round
>fans shouldmt be disappointed
>>
>>75577269
>And the Bulls consistently seem to have the chimpiest little faggots on their team (Rose, Noah, Butler, Wade).

what
>>
>>75577364
I think the leaf is just upset that the bulls have consistently made the raptors their bitch
>>
File: stop living.jpg (55KB, 162x311px) Image search: [Google]
stop living.jpg
55KB, 162x311px
>>75575411
STL reporting in

Please kill you'reselves Chicago

Sincerely, literally the entire rest of the planet Earth
>>
>>75577400
>2 sport cow town chiming in

L M A O
>>
>>75577269
>bulls
Ironic isn't it
>>
Hey guys guess what.

Chris

Sale
>>
>>75577808
We don't even need him to be in first place god bless the white sox
>>
As retarded as the Trubiski draft tradeup was. I think Chicago prevented Chicago from taking Trubiski with pick #3. They need defense, but the stars are aligned to draft a QB. Their line, run game and receivers are solid. They have glennon on a short term deal and if Sanchez can work some magic like he did with Dak, Trubiski will be fine. They just did it in the most autistic fashion.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.