[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this. Keep in mind one plays in a league with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
Thoughts on this.

Keep in mind one plays in a league with men, and the other plays with boys his own age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZRccyLWhWw
>>
College ball is probably harder than Euroleague t bh
>>
>>75556557
lol
>>
>>75556557
not a chance. euroleague has loads of players who would be solid benchplayers for nba teams and have been in the past. the top-tier players would easily start for most lottery teams.

besides that, dominating grown men at 17 in a league that's second best in the world (spanish league) is very impressive. the physical aspect is a massive part, college ball nearly always need a lot of time to adapt to playing against grown men, meanwhile doncic has been doing it for years before getting drafted.
>>
>>75556514
Ball is overrated though
>>
When is he draft eligible? He'd be great on the Sixers.

PG: Doncic
SG: Monk
SF: Simmions
PF: Embiid
C: Okafor

Dynasty incoming
>>
>>75556708
He wanted to go this year, but Dragić told him to wait until he's 19
>>
>>75556557
Real Madrid could make the playoffs in the east desu.Besides Lonzo doesn't know how to shoot
>>
>>75556557
atleast 4-5 teams in the euroleague could make the playoffs in the nba (east)
>>
>>75556557
A meme hasn't made me laugh like this in a long time.
>>
Just like mario hezonja was supposed to be elite?
>>
>>75560858
>mario hezonja

Maro Hezonja wasn't labelled the next Dražen Petrović
>>
>>75560858
what has mario hezonja got to do with this kid? Two completely different talents. Comparing them just because they both come from Europe is drop dead retarded.
>>
>>75560858
Porznguis and Anteto came from European teams and are amongst the most promising young players in the league.Sometimes it takes time for European players to adapt to the very individual and tacticless style of play of the NBA
>>
>>75556557

Euroleague rosters consist of those who were in the top 5% of college players
>>
>>75557018
>>75560520
lolno. They might be able to beat the complete trash teams like the Nets and Sixers with Embiid and Simmons, they wouldn't sniff the playoffs though.

The bulls/pacers/bucks ect would sweep any euro tea
>>
>>75556557
l@l
>>
bitch ass yuros are too weak for a man's league like the NBA.
>>
>>75560994
>The bulls/pacers/bucks ect would sweep any euro tea
The only two team that play Euroball in the nba are the Warriors and the Spurs.Most American teams just rely on ridicolous athleticism while playing 0 tactics.That is why the Spurs are one of the few teams that have made intenational players look good as they just don't play pic&roll and pass it to a giganigger to crack some magic
>>
>>75561006
So manly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_5N2bYLt28
>>
>>75556557
>veteran professional basketball players, many of which are former college stars, vs. amateur 18 year olds
'no'
>>
>goes to nba for money and fame
>becomes rich literal who
nice
>>
>>75561045
That doesn't change the fact that the best Euro team would maybe be the 5th worst NBA team at best

And that's because the other 4 teams are tanking and not even trying to win
>>
>>75561122
Because most talent goes to the NBA at some point.If Real Madrid got into the NBA they would dominate the league in 20-30 years.NBA teams are pretty incompetent in every aspect they just have cash
>>
>>75561006

Remind me how many good white Americans are in the NBA again?
>>
>>75561166
I don't think you understand how sports with a salary cap work.
>>
>>75561300
>I don't think you understand how sports with a salary cap work.
NBA administrations are godawful.When was the last time that the magic,the bucks or the Blazers weren't pathetic? The only good administration teams in the nba are the warriors and the spurs
>>
>US sports: run/jump more
>EU sports: tactics
If everyone played basketball in EU the NBA would be a joke, just like the MLS is.

Hell even the EPL is a paceniggers joke, that's being dominated by the only non blockhead manager.
>>
>>75561333
spelt Celtics wrong, Diego
>>
>>75556557
Maybe when the Big East was stronk.
>>
>>75561529
>Celtics
>muh assets
Nope.The Celtics just scammed a moron and will waist their assets into nothing while their core just becomes old
>>
>>75561333
>when was the last time the Bucks weren't pathetic
Fucking hell idk, maybe when they drafted Giannis and Thon and Brogdon? Maybe when they fleeced teams in the middle of the year getting Snell, Beasley and Hawes and dumping MCW and Plumlee? I swear, idk how the Bucks still don't get any respect in this league. You all will be witness when >we win the title in 2020 and Giannis is the MVP. Cap this.
>>
>>75561640
>>we win the title in 2020 and Giannis is the MVP.

Not with Jason Kidd as your coach
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.