[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He has literally done what >moyes and LVG couldn't do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: mouyes.png (336KB, 800x600px)
mouyes.png
336KB, 800x600px
He has literally done what >moyes and LVG couldn't do

He has turned Manchester United into a bottom half team fighting above their weight
>>
United had 2 good chances. The Bravo error and Herrera's missed header. City had 1, Aguero hitting it wide. All City did was try long range efforts, it was only until Jesus came on that they looked more dangerous.

It's how it is against Poop this season. City can have all the possession in the world but when you're without Silva the attacking quality dips severely.
>>
>jose
>>
File: IMG_2094.jpg (92KB, 600x536px)
IMG_2094.jpg
92KB, 600x536px
>>75539135
>being this mad

Obsessed with Mou while on holiday in a shithole.
>>
>>75539187
it's almost like United playing with a 6-4-0 formation restricted City to long range efforts

it's almost like United playing with a 6-4-0 formation spoiled the game completely

it's almost like one header off target, from one decent cross, is the only thing United did all game off their own backs, because they weren't there to win a game of football, and were just there to get a point

>playing without Silva reduces attacking quality
because he's the most underrated player in world football probably
>>
>>75539225
>Obsessed with Mou while on holiday in a shithole
m8 I'm a City fan, do you honestly think I'd sit through 90 minutes of a Mourinho team for any other reason? Like watching paint dry but worse. At least with paint you get a nice new coat on your wall at the end of it

>shithole
maybe in the places you can afford pal
>>
>>75539230
Stop crying about it then, roach. It was pretty obvious from 30 minutes in that United were going to settle for a point. The fact that Poop couldn't do anything about it is detrimental to him.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (190KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
190KB, 1280x720px
>>75539135
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 250x241px
>>75539258
>I'm a City fan
>>
>>75539259
Poop being Poop is one thing - and you're right, he needs to up his fucking game

That doesn't make mouyes any less of an anti-football cunt who is quite literally spoiling the beautiful game

>roach
think again pal
>>
>>75539283
fair point
>>
>>75539295
>spoiling the beautiful game

Christ, Pep has got his fans all sounding like Barca fans now.
>>
>>75539319
>his fans
wrong there, I'm not one of Pep's fans, I'm one of City's fans. And football has always been, and will always be, the beautiful game.

I love physicality and defending - but without attacking, what's the point? That's not a rhetorical question btw
>>
>>75539135
>>75539230
>>75539258
>>75539295

Please shut down. You shouldn't be angry on the Internet when on holiday. Be angry when you get back to Stockport.
>>
>>75539362
I actually just got less angry when I remembered I don't live in Stockport

Nice one
>>
>>75539135
>one shot on target
>still manage one point away against team in front on table
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.