[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can any self-respecting man watch this sport with the amount

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

How can any self-respecting man watch this sport with the amount of diving and general pussyness that goes on?
>>
>>75536909
the rest is fun to watch
>>
i don't identifty as a self-respecting man
>>
i like when >we spam MESSI MESSI MESSI or TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>75536931
I agree but the other shit ruins it for me.
>>
>>75536971
only when it ruins it for my team. when i'm watching other teams i don't really care that much, but it is annoying. little to be done with though, i think refs constantly watching replays will ruin the pace of the game.
>>
How can any self-respecting man spend 3 hours staring at niggers and commercials?
>>
>>75537161
Hockey.
>>
>>75537369
Volleyball.
>>
>>75537389
Women's college?
>>
>>75537410
Tennis.
>>
I don't understand. They don't dive because they're hurt/afraid/pussies whatever, they do it because they want the advantage, which happens in every sport. If there was another way to do it they would
>>
>>75536909
Robben never dives though.
>>
NO

ERA

PENAL
>>
File: thinking.jpg (52KB, 639x648px)
thinking.jpg
52KB, 639x648px
>>75538048
>>
>diving is the same as pussyness

What fucking logic is that? Are you saying they dive or are you saying they are legit hurt? If you say they dive then they obviously aren't actually hurt are they? So why are they pussys? If they are actually hurt they aren't diving..

Check fucking mate my fat munching friend
>>
>>75538553
Soccer takes diving to absurd levels. It may happen in other sports but not to this degree. Players fling themselves flamboyantly through the air to try and get calls.

The pussyness comes from the players over-exaggerating injuries, rolling around the ground screaming like a bitch when barely touched, flying backwards if a hand brushes your face, etc.
>>
File: 1493328163847.png (526KB, 456x514px) Image search: [Google]
1493328163847.png
526KB, 456x514px
>>75536909
>>
>>75537438
Tennis is great
>>
it's a sport watched by gays

/thread
>>
>>75537093
Why not retroactively discipline players who dive?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.