[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>BOOOOOOOOO >"With the first pick, in the 2017 NFL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: cleveland.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
cleveland.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>BOOOOOOOOO
>"With the first pick, in the 2017 NFL Draft-
>BOOOOOOOOO
>"...The Cleveland Browns select"-
>>
a VHS of waterworld signed by Kevin Kostner
>>
Some chimpanzee who will be a bust
>>
File: 1473603806703.png (297KB, 680x697px) Image search: [Google]
1473603806703.png
297KB, 680x697px
>>>/asp/
>>
>>75534913
Deshawn Watson of Clemson
>>
File: 562.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
562.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>75535009
>>
Johnny Manziel.
>>
Leonard Fournette
>turns out they traded with the 9ers to get the second pick too
>pick McCaffery
who needs a QB when you have 2 big time RBs?
>>
With the third pick in the Los Angeles Charges select
==Silence==
>>
File: waffle.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
waffle.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>>75534913
>>
Jadeveon Clowney II
>>
whoever it is is going to be a bust they're like 3 for 19 on first round picks since they came back into the league
>>
My left ball
>>
4 dead whales.
>>
>>75535009
Go back to r/soccer

>>75535016
Nah
>>
myles garrett
>>
>months of mock drafts get thrown in my face
>a single trade on draft day
>it all goes to shit
>>
>>75535403
This tbqh
>>
>>75534913
does anyone think theyre stupid enough to buy the deshawn watson meme?

I bet they go with TJ Watt.. they need defense.

defense wins games
>>
>>75536680
The Browns are the organization most likely to use athlon mock drafts to determine who they should pick
>>
>>75535016
With the 12th pick, yes
>>
>>75538746

Trading that for Brissett lad. That what my source told me
>>
>>75535003
>Some chimpanzee who will be a bust
That's not how it works, amigo. Cleveland is the place where talent is wasted or ruined. Even if a player is a "bust", we must all wonder if that would have happened with another team.
>>
>>75534913
another QB

this time it will pan out
>>
>>75534913
It has to be Garrett right? No. This is the Browns. I'm sure they'll grab Garrett but if there is one franchise that skips the sure fire number one prospect (in a stacked draft I'll add) it's the fucking Browns. Would not shock me for a second if they grabbed Trubisky.It'd be par the course for the Browns.
>>
>>75534952
kek
>>
You guys are plebs.

Philly fans are not going to be boo during the Browns selection, the plan is to start a chant of "We got Carson".
>>
>>75537061
Are you joking?
>>
Tim Couch. His time has come again.
>>
>>75540420
just kidding, its myles..

either way, its a defensive addition
>>
Myles Garret, who then gets injured walking to the podium.
>>
It'll be Myles Garrett and then Trubisky or Watson. QB drafting this draft is fucking stupid and I hope they don't.

It'd be infinitely better to trade up for Jamal Adams or to try and get Hooker or Howard at #12 than a QB. Take Kizer or Mahomes at 33.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.