[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the MLB is so concerned about pace of play why not give managers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (80KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 1000x1000px
If the MLB is so concerned about pace of play why not give managers headsets like the NFL gives coaches? After ever pitch the batter, the pitcher, or both are looking back to the dugout and getting signs for 20 seconds. Why not give them earpieces to speed it up?

>muh tradition

There is nothing wrong with games evolving. Try it in some minor league games. See what happens.
>>
But that's a reasonable idea and not a complete meme
>>
>>75527118
Thanks.
>>
>>75527093

>muh tradition

Yeah, the baseball people who appeal to tradition don't make any sense. Games in the good old days would take about 2 hours, and I bet Ty Cobb would spike every batter who took an extra 10 seconds to adjust their fucking gloves.

Easy fixes. I like your idea. It's unobtrusive and doesn't affect the game. Then all we need is for the MLB to enforce their pace of play rules, no cutting to commercials during pitching changes, with relief pitchers getting no warm up pitches on the mound (they've already been warming up for 30 min) and for umps to be linked up to PitchTrax.

And then the sport will be<<<<
>>
>>75527093
Could probably work as long there was an unbiased MLB employee listening to each feed to stop any sort of shenanigans.
>>
>>75527093
Manfred only ratifies bad proposals.
>>
>>75527093

you think the backwood hicks that are MLB managers know how to use a radio? they're fucking cavemen who use 30 seconds of sign language to convey a simple command. they're fucking archaic okies who will never even know how to use a cell phone. fuck the MLB and MUH TRADITION its a dead fucking sport.

so instead of your (great) idea, how about we just stop playing it altogehter because the NBA is taking over as americas game.
>>
>>75528120
>implying the general public wouldn't consider this bad
>>
File: VS2.jpg (692KB, 2169x1039px) Image search: [Google]
VS2.jpg
692KB, 2169x1039px
>>75528159

>t. DaQuan LaQuish Jackson-Johnson
>>
File: 1408380337627.gif (1MB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
1408380337627.gif
1MB, 300x150px
>>75528159
>because the NBA is taking over as americas game.
>>
File: 1492922872277.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1492922872277.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>75528159
>because the NBA is taking over as americas game.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.