[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

46 days until we annihilate and wipe Mexico off the face of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1472637818195.jpg (288KB, 1343x835px) Image search: [Google]
1472637818195.jpg
288KB, 1343x835px
46 days until we annihilate and wipe Mexico off the face of the Earth with America's weapons of mass destruction in the Azteca stadium and regain our Christian god given, constitutionally endowed, Supreme court ruled, Nato and U.N favored, Trump backed right as number 1 of Concacaf
>>
Whats our ideal lineup that is still realistic (Bradley still starts)

GK: Howard
Defense: Yedlin - Cameron - Brooks - God knows
Midfield: Nagbe - Badley - Pulisic - Johnson
Forwards: Wood - Deuce
>>
File: Walls.png (767KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
Walls.png
767KB, 636x900px
>that flag
>this topic
You have to go back
>>
>>75526517
Tyshawn, why are you here? You're not even human so no one cares what you think, "dawg"
>>
>>75526559
>Tyshawn
niBBa what
>>
>>75526493
>Yedlin
>Niggerbe
>Bradley
>>
>>75526653
Except Yedlin is the RB we have (arguably one of the best fullback in the championship) and Nigbe is probaby one of our best wingers
>>
>>75526706
the best RB*
>>
Delusional gringos.
Me la pelan siempre.

Nice wall backpedaling. Fucking pussies. We own you.
>>
>>75526436
>Drumpf

you fucked up
>>
Should the US play with 10 men to give Mexico a chance?
>>
>>75526706
>Championship RB
>good
>le dribble and do nothing in the midfield nigger
How about no.
>>
File: stopposting.png (268KB, 361x691px) Image search: [Google]
stopposting.png
268KB, 361x691px
>>75527047
you are fucking retarded lmao
>mfw edgy 16 year olds whose only experience with soccer is FIFA post their opinion on spee
>>
Americans, why are Mexicans & Ch*canos so butthurt about USMNT?
>>
>>75527126
because soccer is our 4th/5th favorite sport (depending on who you ask) and we barely invest in the sport yet we are still as good or almost as good as the Mexican national team.
Ch*canos are butthurt about the USMNT because they are generally disgusting beaners who dont really contribute to society so they sink to yapping at american soccer hipsters like 4 foot tall brown monkeys

Mexican soccer fans are fine imo but ch*canos are the worst, throw shit at players on the field sometimes, boo the american national anthem, etc
>>
>>75527190
On every flagged board 4chan I've visited, Mexican flags have been polite, reasonable and insightful. They speak good English and are generally fun to converse with.

None of the above is true for American flags who go out of their way to label themselves diaspora.
>>
>>75527106
>>>/mls/
Back to your containment general.
>>
>>75527298
>posting in a thread about soccer
>telling people to fuck off because they're talking about soccer

Were you dropped on your head as a child?
>>
File: read a book nigger.jpg (54KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
read a book nigger.jpg
54KB, 566x480px
>>75527298
how can you rate nagbe's game if you dont watch the MLS.
>>
>>75527309
>>75527342
My little sawker is a joke. Our team needs to have the majority of the starters in europe just like in 2010 but of course you my little sawker fags conveniently forget that.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.