[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alot of the Barcelona v. Real Madrid hate on this board is stupid.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: el-clasico-1.jpg (433KB, 971x400px) Image search: [Google]
el-clasico-1.jpg
433KB, 971x400px
Alot of the Barcelona v. Real Madrid hate on this board is stupid. Do you know why actual citizens of Catalunya hate Real Madrid? Because they represent a fascist, totalitarian dictatorship that attacked and systematically oppressed the Catalan people during the war, during the fascist regime, and it's carryover from that period. As well as they represent the centrist government that inhibits the Catalans from potentially separating from Spain.

With that in mind, I can't understand why both sets of fans on this sub talk trash to each other, say they "hate" Real Madrid or "hate" Barcelona, when quite frankly you have 0 reason to hate them. They're just another club. You've probably never been to Spain, or seen either of those teams live. There's not reason to adopt a vitriolic/hateful approach or curse out an opposing fan just because it's "what our fanbase does."
>>
I thought it was just all the refball causing the hate
>>
Why should Catalonia seperate itself from Spain?
>>
>>75517411
nice pasta m8
everyone knows it, keep it cool
>>
>history means something nowadays when the players wearing these shirts are from argentina, wales, congo, and suriname

lol no
fuck off
>>
Franco did nothing wrong. Espana needs another Franco before turning into al-Andal once again.

Fuck you and fuck Pakilona
>>
>>75517433
I don't know why should Portugal?
>>
>>75517813
Because we gave Brazil to the world

And only for that
>>
File: fagnaldo.jpg (46KB, 610x400px) Image search: [Google]
fagnaldo.jpg
46KB, 610x400px
>>75517411
I hate Real Madrid because PK7 is a conceited, selfish rapist who tackles his own teammates when they're trying to score and throws tantrums when his teammates beat him to tap-ins.
>>
>>75517411
Jordi go back to your dish cleaning job and stop spreading bullshit over the internet
>>
>>75517411
Catalans are trash, we need a crusade to destroy those pseudo Muslim judas'
>>
They're both refball scum. I don't give a shit about their politics, I just wanna see good football and they always tarnish it with disgusting refball. Fuck them both.
>>
>>75517967
Kys Manolo Gutierrrez Al wahabi Matamoros Perez
>>
>>75517813

Portugal and Spain are like Brazil and Argentina. Similar but soo different
>>
I don't have to be from catalunya to hate real madrid.

It is a corrupt club that is winning every game through reffball. Besides they got some top tier hat-material players (Ramos, Marcelo, Pepe, Ronaldo)

They are a easy to hate club.
>>
>>75517967
fuck off, i'm a waiter I don't wash dishes
>>
>>75517411
Do you mong know why uefadrid and uefalona are hated? I think you'll need to activate your almonds for this one.
>>
>>75517411
>Franco
>Fascist

pick one
>>
this smells like reddit
>>
>>75517433
They pay a stupid amount of Spain's taxes
>>
>>75526471
they also get five times the money other places do, like asturias
>>
File: 65561151.jpg (235KB, 966x1332px) Image search: [Google]
65561151.jpg
235KB, 966x1332px
>>75526373
this
franco is the good guy
>>
>>75526548
franco was an atletico fan he was one of the first members
>>
I dislike Barcelona because of UEFA's obvious bias towards the club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w23KVFDam_8
>>
>>75518214
*tips fedora*
>>
>>75517411
Keep football as it is. There's no need to spread a political agenda, I can dislike either team if i feel like their shirts are ugly.
>>
i will hate whoever i want too regardless of any other issue
go fuck yourself op
>>
>>75517411
I've been to Spain desu. Saw them live at the Bernabeu and then at the Camp Nou
>>
>>75517411
Then Catalunya is the same as the niggers in USA now, Muh history, fuck off with your history
>>
This kind of politicization of their rivalry is a good enough reason to hate them
>>
>>75518127
Portugal is just Western Catalunya, both Castille's bitches
>>
>implying that catalan communists deserve better
>>
>>75517813
Because we are not (part of Spain). That's what history decided
Portugal is not made of cucks, therefore they don't cuck to Spain.
Catalans are cucks, therefore they cuck to Spain.
>>
> le ebin Franco was always a Real Madrid fan meme
Madrid was a Republican city during the war. In the harshest years of Fascism, Real Madrid was a mid table club, the strong ones were Atlético Aviación/Madrid, Athletic Bilbao and Barcelona. It wasn't until Franco fan Santiago Bernabéu took over that Real Madrid started winning stuff and being associated with the regime.
>>
>>75517411
>this sub
fucking cancer
>>
>>75517844
Sounds like you should be punished then
>>
Don't have to have been to Catalonia to hate them, it's the internet age. Someone that's never been there can experience the stupidity of Barca fans and Catalonia supporters without being there
>>
Fuck both clubs to be quite honest with you family
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.