[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been in need of a job for a while, and one of my good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 7i.jpg (239KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
7i.jpg
239KB, 1280x848px
I've been in need of a job for a while, and one of my good friends got me in for a job coaching a soccer team of under 14's. I need the money.

I have never played soccer, and I know nothing about soccer.

How do I keep the job long enough to get my first pay before I'm found out? And is it feasible that I can learn everything before then?
>>
Depends on if it's a legit organization or if they usually have volunteers.
Is this for fun, or do these kids usually move on into more advanced leagues?

Look up drills online. Make them run drills until they die.
>>
>>75506494
>I have never played soccer, and I know nothing about soccer
Sorry m8 you're gonna get found out sooner or later.
>>
Kek, should have watched your league, aleague
>>
>>75506494
>I have never played soccer, and I know nothing about soccer

That got Mourinho pretty far, so you'll probably be OK. Just tell them to park the bus and commit dirty fouls.
>>
How much time do you have?
Start watching some games, lurk the /sp/ gamethreads and ask if there's shit you don't understand, through all the shitposting there's probably someone who'll answer you as long as you admit you don't know anything

Also try picking up Football Manager or Fifa or a football related videogame. Could help you out in understand a few things.

If all else fails 4-4-2 and randomly mention terms like the offside trap because there's a chance no one knows what it is so they'll think you do.
>>
>>75507164
What are you on about? Mourinho did play football (though not at the highest level) and I'm pretty sure he knew a lot about football before getting into coaching.
>>
>>75507205
>>75507164
From an early age, football was a major part of Mourinho's life. Footballing commitments in Porto and Lisbon meant that FĂ©lix was often separated from his son. As a teenager, Mourinho travelled to attend his father's weekend matches and when his father became a coach, Mourinho began observing training sessions and scouting opposing teams. Mourinho wanted to follow in his father's footsteps and joined the Belenenses youth team. Graduating to the senior level, he played at Rio Ave (where his father was coach), Belenenses, and Sesimbra. He lacked the requisite pace and power to become a professional and chose to focus on becoming a football coach instead.
>>
This sounds like a really shitty concept for a screwball comedy. Kek.
>>
Pretty sure that you can find training methods for U14 on the internet.
And read Wikipedia, watch some games.
>>
File: carlos_kaiser_6.jpg (54KB, 810x451px) Image search: [Google]
carlos_kaiser_6.jpg
54KB, 810x451px
>>75506494
>How do I keep the job long enough to get my first pay before I'm found out? And is it feasible that I can learn everything before then?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Kaiser_(footballer)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.