[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you unironically rank him? I think he's the third

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: hazardous.png (477KB, 641x367px) Image search: [Google]
hazardous.png
477KB, 641x367px
Where do you unironically rank him? I think he's the third best player in the world behind Messi and Neymar
>>
who?
>>
>>75499436
le pacey manlet winger
>>
File: uwoym8.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
uwoym8.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>75499419
n8 b8 m9
>>
>>75499436
Eden Hazard, honestly if Barcelona sold Suarez to somewhere like PSG or United and bought Hazard for 100m euros the trio of NMH would be so much better than MSN

Would allow Messi to play false 9/centrally again and Suarez has been bad lately
>>
maybe top10

MAYBE
>>
>>75499419
>Messi
>best in world

lol haha
>>
>>75499469
Needs someone is left footed. They should buy Dybala as well and line up like this:

TS
Masch Pique Umtiti
Busquets
Rakitic Sergi
Hazard
Dybala Messi Neymar
>>
>>75499419
top 20 of current midfielders,

modric or rakitic 1
powergap -
isco
power gap

epl baby hazard
>>
>>75499632
>Hazard as a 10 instead of Messi
>>
>>75499700
>Rakitic
>currently good
>Americans
>>
>>75499632
Nice meme formatiom
>>
>>75499716
They can switch positions. Messi can play as a false nine.
>>
>>75499419

When he transfers to Madrid in teh summer, we'll see his true potential. As it is, he plays at Park the Bus FC.
>>
>>75499469
>lately
>>75499419
Ronaldo
Hazard
Messi
>>
>>75499747
>nigga just helped win the classico, and he's been consited this season and he help win 2015 champions

>monkeys
>>
>>75499783
You really should make at least the effort to watch a chelsea game before attempting to post your retarded opinion again.
>>
>>75499449
What do you call this look?
>>
>>75499747
Rakitic is better than any of your monkey niggers from 2017
>>
>>75499921
The Max Landis in Hunger Games
>>
>>75499895
He's right tho. Azza has potential to be top3 in the world, but he needs to play at higher level, and Chelsea won't do it for him.
>>
>>75499419
Best offensive player in the PL. Still needs to prove himself at a higher level to be considered ballon d'or-worthy, because intrinsically he is on the same level as players like Neymar.
>>
I like how people think he's even close to messi and ronaldo despite his best scoring season being like 16

He's not even better than Sanchez
>>
>>75499878
>>75499955
He's been shit most games this season and wasn't good at El Clasico until he scored.
>>
>>75499955
Rakitic
>can't control the game
>can't dribble
>can't make great passes

But well at least he can run, right? Fresh legs, like Cruyff used to say.
>>
>>75500069
I was referring to what he called chelsea, not to that hazard should play in a better team. I too would like to see him unleash his true potential in a team where he gets the proper support.
>>
File: 1515616.jpg (121KB, 1633x855px) Image search: [Google]
1515616.jpg
121KB, 1633x855px
>>75500776
Lol then again he's right. Just look at this, 7 players against only 2. Conte usually let only 3 players free to attack (Pedro + Azza + Costa) plus the 2 fullbacks to go up.

Why do you need 3 centrebacks + 2 fullbacks + 2 defensive midfielder? Why two MD? Why?
>>
>>75501191
Pedro, Hazard, Costa and two fullbacks are 5 (FIVE) players. Besides not playing like a retard who attacks constantly doesn't mean he parks the bus. Instead of posting a pic that shows nothing just watch some chelsea games.
>>
>>75501191
>Why do you need 3 centrebacks
So David Luiz can actually do his great passes without running like a retard up front and leaving the defense with no one.
>2 fullbacks
They're attacking just as often as they're defending.
> 2 defensive midfielder
That's not that unusual. They've played with only Kante and Fabvregas instead of Matic more than a few times already this season.
>>
>>75501191
>2 fullbacks
They're wingbacks, look at the amount of crosses they complete
>2 defensive midfielders
They're actually regular midfielders who are very good defensively
>>
he's not even in the top 10
>>
But Kante is officially better than Hazard.
>>
>>75504177
That's why I said, Kaiser. 3 players PLUS the wingbacks. Learn2read.

>>75505732
As a brazilian it chokes me to see that you actually believe that Luiz make great passes. Thiago Silva is the one who does that and absolutely no one notice it. People talk about Luiz being technically good just because he's shitty at defending.

Also, the XI starter plays with Kante & Matic.

>>75505796
You're right, I meant wingbacks, not fullbacks. And they're defensive midfielders for sure. Kante is shit with the ball and Matic can deliver good passes.
>>
>>75500200
>people still think Ronaldo is still top 2 with Messi

The only reason he was ever considered no. 2 is his goal stats, and this season he doesn't even have that since there's a bunch of others ahead of him. Judging from his overall play this season he'd be lucky to make the top 10.
>>
>poverty Messi
>better than Ronaldo

kek
>>
>>75501191
Nice screenshot from 4 minutes in the game, their hardly going to pile men forward the second the whistles blown
>>
>>75509864
lol this happens almost every time. i could collect hundred of this, faggot.

I put that because it was in the last game.
>>
>>75504177
>>75505732
>>75505796
Hue is right, Chelsea plays a 5atb disguised as a 3atb
kys chel$hit glory hunters
>>
>>75509912
>Playing defence is bad
>I want teams to focus on scoring goals rather than protecting the net
Hate to break it to you lad but the best way to win isn't entertaining to watch
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.