[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THANK GOD THE WORST OWNER IS BASEBALL IS OUT http://www.cbs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: lorialier.jpg (7KB, 220x160px) Image search: [Google]
lorialier.jpg
7KB, 220x160px
THANK GOD THE WORST OWNER IS BASEBALL IS OUT

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/marlins-fans-mlb-world-rejoice-at-reports-of-loria-selling-team-to-jeter-jeb-bush/

fuck yeahhhhhhhhhhh I can start watching the marlins once again
>>
>>75497738
>people only caring about the generals

REJOICE MIAMI
>>
>>75497738
>he thinks things will improve under JEB!

Are you new to Earth
>>
jeb is a mess
>>
>>75498106
>>75498205
>florida was ran better under jeb than now
>>
>>75498659
go make some guac jeb
>>
>new york athletes own florida sport teams

florida is a state of cucks
>>
Will there be guac stations at the concessions now
>>
File: jeb communism.jpg (88KB, 679x960px)
jeb communism.jpg
88KB, 679x960px
based jeb!
>>
File: jeb guac.jpg (132KB, 1137x722px)
jeb guac.jpg
132KB, 1137x722px
>>75498908
yes
>>
Hopefully they change the logo and uniforms now
>>
>>75498659
please clap
>>
>Jeb Bush

please clap
>>
Jeb is better than Loria.

A brain-dead monkey is better than Loria.

(But of course the Trump-bots just can't let it go.)
>>
>>75499675
I think its more liberals mad at him. even that a lot of floridians like jeb even though they hate dubya.
>>75499675
Jeb was good running things on the local level. I am just more glad that I can watch and attend marlins games now. I havent been able to watch them after the last fire sale
>>
do you realize how much trouble MLB went through to ensure that the Expos never won anything?

They had the best record in the NL at the time of the 1981 strike.

They had the best record in baseball at the time of the 1994 lockout.

They moved to Florida before winning the WS.
>>
>>75500150
>expos moved to florida
only loria did.

Nats still have not won shit despite being decent for like 6 years.

I dont remember the nats being that good for this long. I have not followed baseball in a while
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.