[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they heretical? Why are they giving fingers and cursing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 01.jpg (104KB, 1044x872px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
104KB, 1044x872px
Are they heretical? Why are they giving fingers and cursing God himself?

https://twitter.com/VPalacios__/status/856294345867239424
>>
>>75488217
>Are they heretical?
>a literal crowd of Halal Madridistas
What do you think?
>>
Why is thos such s big deal? Was he purposely taunting the other fans?
>>
>>75488283
>Was he purposely taunting the other fans?
Yes.
>>
>>75488307
That's pretty trashy tbqh. Only blacks and rednecks do that here
>>
https://youtu.be/zAruOdZo0oE
>>
>>75488321

you can't compare bandwaggong corporation fans who have no history behind the team with a rivalry between two distinct historical regions of spain both with vast amounts of history and culture
>>
>>75488456
You have to go back
>>
Greatest taunt of all time, or at least the decade
>>
>>75488456
Nigga you the nigga here. This is deeper than just your regular nigger gang rivalried
>>
>>75488321
not the same thing at all, bro
>>
>>75488413
Cool, I always wondered what was the source of that gif
>>
>>75488658
Except it is you disgusting leaf I grew up in NYC going to 10s of Yankee games a season. When the Red Sox came around there were massive fights and skulls being cracked i the stadium but the players always stayed classy
>>
>>75488697
It's not the same thing. The Catalonia/Spain thing goes beyond just sports. It's a political rivalry disguised as a sports rivalry and it's the single most heated rivalry in all of sports because of this.
>>
>>75488697
>going to 10s of Yankee games a season

The word you're looking for is "dozens", Vito.

>>75488697
>When the Red Sox came around there were massive fights and skulls being cracked i the stadium but the players always stayed classy

yfw you don't understand what we are saying
>>
>>75488697
>classy
Back to el reddito
>>
>>75488283
big deal because messi rarely does these celebrations
cr7 does the "calm, calm" thing so often it loses its impact, first time and nou camp was pretty kino tho
>>
>>75488575
Nah, this one was better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQvguzCi01U
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.