[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are they underperforming with what is essentially the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Why are they underperforming with what is essentially the best squad in the league?
>>
under armour sponsors
>>
File: 1430582518717.jpg (76KB, 393x315px)
1430582518717.jpg
76KB, 393x315px
>>75479410
>with what is essentially the best squad in the league?
>>
>>75479410
>underperforming

their wage bill is £120 million. chelsea, man city and and man utd are all around £220 million. Liverpool are £160million. They are hugely over achieving
>>
>>75479423
>Defense:
Lloris - top 3 GK in the league (Courtois, De Gea, Lloris imo)
Alderweireld/Vertonghen - best centre half pairing. And they've got Eric Dier as backup, to boot
Walker and Rose - two great marauding fullbacks
No wonder they have the best defense in the league, with only 22 goals conceded from 32 games

>Midfield
Dembele and Wanyama form a very strong defensive midfield, with creativity and penetration too (especially from Dembele)
Eriksen is a delightful playmaker with great vision and technique, and solid from set pieces
Alli is having an amazing season, popping up everywhere and very clinical.

>Attack
Le workrate Asian man in Son, who's contributing offensively.
Harry Kane - Still only 23 and has scored 69 league goals in 107 apps. An amazing rate.

Yet somehow they're out of the FA Cup and find themselves lingering in 2nd place.
>>
>>75479650
>alli
>midfield

joj
>>
Weak mentality
Flat track bully
>>
I wouldn't say they're under performing. They're 4 points behind Chelsea in 1st and ahead of the likes of United, City, Arsenal and Liverpool without spending obscene amounts of money.

They need to improve their depth and get rid of this bottler mentality in the squad. Their European adventures were a fucking embarrassment.

Next season they HAVE to win a trophy. Fucking anything. Breed a winners mentality into the squad and don't pat yourselves on the back because "you did really good well done your team has so much promise even though you won nothing but maybe next year!!". Fuck that off and demand trophies.
>>
>belgians
>choking

why is this even a thread. of course theyre underperforming they have a team of belgians brits and dutch
>>
@75479650
lel
>>
>>75479410
>underperforming
They're the best performing team in the league right now

>best squad in the league
None of them are the high profile big money signings their rivals make (Ibra, Pogba, Sanchez, Hazard, Aguero)
>>
>>75479626
Or they just jew their players out of money
>>
>>75479650
>find themselves lingering in 2nd place.

GO TO THE STADIUM, FOOL
>>
I honestly do think they're the best squad in the league. People that use money/wages as an argument are stupid- look at United. I seriously believe it's just the youth/inexperience that has them underperforming a bit. If they stick together for another year or two I can see them getting a PL title and a cup.
>>
>>75479410
Because it isn't the best squad in the league. It's the 2nd-best squad. That's why they're in second. Really not that hard to figure out.
>>
>>75479626

Its impressive from that angle but you've also gotta say this is their golden generation and they are achieving fuck all
>>
>>75484131
>but you've also gotta say this is their golden generation

Surely their golden generation was like 50 years ago when they actually won the title.
>>
>>75479626
How is Chelsea's wage bill only that when they have 40 players on loan? It's not like those teams are paying the loan army's wages
>>
>underperforming

they've somehow managed to make a contest out of a title race that had a 13 point gap at one point. I think they're doing okay.
>>
>>75485442
this
>>
>>75484153

They really should've win the last year

>>75485442

Its over its only sky media hype making it seem like a contest
>>
>>75479650
>delightful
yeah sorry when I realize the person writing is a gay fag I just see red and start breaking things. Fuck off coon
>>
>>75479410
Because they are losers. The loser mentality is in the walls in that club. And I'm a Spurs fan, but I'm a realist too. We won't win jack shit then Alli will go to Chelski or Shitty.
>>
File: 9TC5SEDF_400x400.jpg (26KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
9TC5SEDF_400x400.jpg
26KB, 362x362px
They are playing on the same league as the son of God
>>
>>75487085
Is he 100% healthy again?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.