[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where's he off to this summer? Because he's certainly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Where's he off to this summer? Because he's certainly not staying at Everton.
>>
>>75477878
Manure
>>
Lukaku to Chelsea
Costa to Atletico
Griez to Man U
>>
>>75477888

Don't need him. WE are already getting greizmann and have Rashford / Martial. United will spend his 80 million price tag on defenders and a DM.

nice trips though
>>
Seattle Sounders or Shanghai SIPG

:^)
>>
>>75477893
Costa is going to China, not Atletico. They wanted Costa first but Chelsea wanted them to spend some ridiculous amounts so they got Gameiro instead who is better than Costa anyway.

Costa is the ultimate mercenery. Now he's going to China to cash in at the end of his career.

And Griezmann is definetly not going to Man U lmao. He just walked out of a interview because the was sick of reporters asking him if he'd move. He already said a million time he's going to stay.
Besides that: Man U are 50 times fucking worse than Atletico and if they actually get Griezmann (which is unlikely) then it would confirm their tinpot clubs status.
>>
>>75477905
HAHAHAHAHAHA lmao. I want you customers to keep thinking that you will get Griezmann only to be thourougly disappointed when al lyou get is Lukakakakakaku lmafuckingo.
>>
>>75477943

>Implying that signing the top young striker in the EPL would be a disappointment.

The mental state of ABU's

WE will get whomever WE want. Because WE are Manchester Fucking United.
>>
>>75477878
PSG
>>
>>75477905
>le flash in the pan meme black players
lol, blindly rationalizing every decision doesn't work any more because fergie is gone
>>
Dybala, Lukaku and Mbappe to Arsenal
>>
>>75477878
United or Chelsea.
>>
>>75477905
>>75478029
>WE
>>
>>75478042

>le flash in the pan meme black player

He has 86 goals in his last 162 appearances (Since 2012-2013).
>>
>>75478078
>United
that would be hilarious
>>
>>75477893
Rooney to Everton

We've come full circle. It's poetry.
>>
Manure and he will flopped
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.