[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are going to win it all this year and there is nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: KD.png (2MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
KD.png
2MB, 1200x675px
We are going to win it all this year and there is nothing you can do about it
>>
File: file.png (431KB, 461x514px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
431KB, 461x514px
>>75471506
>we
>>
>>75473105
>>
File: 1463377326845.jpg (60KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1463377326845.jpg
60KB, 1366x768px
>>75471506
>>
yeah... but you're a nigger LMAO
>>
yeah, but steve kerr is going to die before the playoffs are over
>>
File: joe johnson.png (116KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
joe johnson.png
116KB, 350x254px
Iso Joe has a thing or two to say about that.
>>
>>75473980
We'll have draymond or Iggy lock him up
>>
File: IMG_0758.png (44KB, 1010x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0758.png
44KB, 1010x1200px
That's right bitch

Looking forward to sweeping the jazz
>>
>>75474002
t. Warriors fan since 2015
>>
>>75474002
Actually since February 2016
>>
>3-1
>>
>>75474021
Being a fan of a team or a city isn't realistic anymore. Once the players and coaches all move on, what are you a fan of? The owner? The concept of your team? Real men are fans of players themselves and, when the players move on, so do they.

When you have kids (kek), you'll be a fan of the sports teams they're on. Once your kid leaves, are you still going to give a shit at all about the team? No. Same for people who like GS for Curry and the Pelicans for Davis.
>>
I think the Warriors have it locked down, too, but the meme value of them not winning is too great. They're like the Heat during the Heatles era. They're too stacked to be likable.
>>
>>75474100
dubs for dubs
>>
>>75474092
Wrong.

I've been a Jazz fan my entire life because I grew up in the salt lake area playing for youth teams and going to Jazz games frequently. Some people actually care about the city, the people who live there, the culture, and the history of the team.

These are the fans who have a spine and are man enough to stick with their team through thick and thin and not jump to another team just because their favorite player gets traded or wants to chase rings on some superteam.
>>
>>75474169
customer*
>>
>>75474195
What?
>>
>>75474233
You're just a customer with Stockholm Syndrome. The team does nothing for you and will immediately leave you for another city if the money is better.
>>
>>75474092

>When you have kids (kek), you'll be a fan of the sports teams they're on. Once your kid leaves, are you still going to give a shit at all about the team?

You've never been to a high school football game have you? At least in a state that takes it seriously.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.