[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pushing everyone forward to try and get a winner despite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 2321144D56D825730E4808[1].jpg (15KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
2321144D56D825730E4808[1].jpg
15KB, 620x430px
>pushing everyone forward to try and get a winner despite having 10 men, when all they actually needed was a draw

honestly what the actual fyck was this cunt thinking??
>>
>>75465334
he was just pressing high
>>
>>75465334

If the lose la liga it will cost him his job. Cap this.

To keep his job secure and remian "unexposed" he needs to will the UCL an La liga.

Especially la liga after this botched game.

Not that casemiro or ramos helped the situation.
>>
This is what happens when you bench James, Isco and Morata all the time. Morata scored that awesome hat-trick and hasn't played since. The fact Zidane rates Benzema tells the whole story. The midfield trio Kroos-Casemiro-Luka is spent and easy to predict.
>>
>>75468381
If he get's CL then he will keep his job, but I don't think he will
Assuming Juventus win he'll have to face the two best defences in Europe
>>
>putting in Bayol

Shoulda let isco start desu
>>
>If I look good in a suit and let the players do what they want, nobody will ever find out I don't know anything
>>
>>75465334
this is why you should never rate Zidane
>>
Honestly, it's a good thing FC barcelona exposed this fucking fraud, everyone acts like he was such a good manager, but his persistence on benzema tells it all. Congrats to Juventus on winning the UCL now.
>>
>>75465334
He wasn't pushing shit
He clearly was playing for the draw
Madrid kept slowing down many of their counter-attacks to waste time, when in reality it would have been better to aim for another goal
>>
>keeping Casemiro on after have
>playing Benzema

Zizou is blinded by favoritism and arrogance, the classic Madrid combination.
>>
>>75468381
He won't win Shit, screencap this shit. Now they have pressure in both la Liga and Champions League, while Barcelona only has to focus on la liga. They will lose against Atletico or will win having a really hard match and they will be devastated for the final against Juve. Then they'll slip the league away losing against based Celta de Vigo. It will be glorious as fuck this trainwreck.
>>
>>75474446

I am hoping that you are right.
>>
>>75465334
Zidane is not a manager, he just sets the starting XI.
He's been withthe team two years and they still have no system, no concept as a whole, it's all individual plays and headers in the last minute, otherwise he would habe lost the league to the worst Barca in the last 10 years already. >We win because we have world-class players and because now and then the ref will decide in our favour when he shouldn't, like withevery big team.

He plays the same exact squad as Ancelotti but with Benitez's Casemiro as defending midfield. What are his ideas? What does the team play?

He's so lacking of a plan that he will start an injured Bale just so he can have his BBC because the fucking idiot doesn't know any better.
He's been a manager for what, 3 years? And in his first year he managed to be relegated with Castilla and now he's managing Real Madrid. What the fuck?
>>
>>75474544
It will also glorious the butthurt if Madrid wins both CL and la liga also. Win-Win my friend.
>>
>>75474744
>he just sets the starting XI.

Florentino sets starting XI. But Zidane had the balls to drop James for Casemiro. Now he's playing spanish back-ups which won't be tolarated for long.
>>
>>75474902
If Zidane wins, Florentino can't say shit.
>>
>>75474446

I hope you are right about this Mexibro.
>>
>>75474744
I think they are two types of Trainers. One is the very tactical trainer, that tries to control his whole team and tells every single player exactly what he has to do in any given situation. The other is "motivator". He gives his players freedom and his talent is more on the soft skills side: He can motivate players to give their absolut best, guides them only a little and lives space for the player to live out himself. A typical tactical trainer would be Pep, a typical Motivator would be Ancelotti and Zidane. You can argue which way is better to train, but they both can be extremely succesful. Especially with a team that has a very high individual quality i think the motivator will probably be more succesful, than the tactician.
>>
This loss is on Marcelo for not scything down Roberto 70 yards from goal when he had the chance

What was he fucking afraid of? A yellow in the 92nd minute?!!!

Not only that, look at the second goal, lazy as fuck defending from Marcelo and Kroos allowed Rakitic to cut inside and shoot

Blame also goes to Ramos for fucking his team over with a failed tackle, and the Zidane for starting Bale

Benzema was fucking useless too, should have started Vasquez instead of Bale and swaped Benzema for Isco or Asensio in the second half
>>
>>75475448
Ronaldo was shit too, so basically the whole team except Navas lol. Well, actually Marcelo was fucking awesome again he carried the whole team again.
>>
>>75474282
Are you joking? They got caught with 4 men ahead of tge ball for the winning goal. They should have parked the bus after 2-2
>>
>>75475417
You can be a motivator and still not make garbage squads: Lukas not even on the bench and Bale starting, Benzemalo starting over other players with the season he's having.

Not switching to a defending position when you're a man down with 2-2, a good result for you.

Not having proper tactics in offense and specially in defense, relying on Ramos saving your ass in minute 92.

These are all fault of the manager, it doesn't matter what style of leader he is. Zidane does not know about football tactics.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.