[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Johanna Konta badly shaken after being called 'fucking bitch'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: natase.jpg (123KB, 1096x616px) Image search: [Google]
natase.jpg
123KB, 1096x616px
>Konta had been dictating play with her usual single-mindedness against Sorana Cirstea, moving through a dominant first set, when the Romanian captain Ilie Nastase decided to make his presence felt at the side of the court. The situation escalated quickly until Nastase was forced to leave the stadium, throwing a parting shot of “----ing bitches” at Konta and her captain Anne Keothavong as he went.

>“I've played all over this world, they called me from gypsy to bitch to ---hole to idiot,” said Cirstea. “They were doing like this [she mimed slitting her own throat] to me. I never cried and left the court. I stay there and I play.

>“Okay, I understand you take Ilie out. But if you want to stop the match, stop it at 2-1, not at 3-1 when Johanna starts crying. And then when she comes back on court she says, ‘I'm sorry,’ so she knew she exaggerated. And Anne the same, she said ‘I'm sorry.’
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tennis/2017/04/22/johanna-konta-badly-shaken-called-ing-bitch-ilie-nastase/

Why can't wimmin into sportsmanship?
>>
Fucking bitch
>>
>>75444349

Fucking bitches!
>>
>>75444349
Fucking bitch
>>
fucking bitch.
>>
>Nastase was heard to remark in Romanian about the ethnicity of Williams' unborn child, “Let’s see what colour it has. Chocolate with milk?”
>>
Lel apparently he came back today anways
>>
>Romanian bullying Hungarian
Worst episodes desu. So sad.

But really, she's pringles as fuck. Top 7 and she cries when the crowd boos and jeers at her and a Romanian manager being a cunt? You block that shit out and focus on the match.

But maybe it's easier for me to say since I'm not a tennis player performing at a world level.
>>
File: butthurtz.png (17KB, 491x166px) Image search: [Google]
butthurtz.png
17KB, 491x166px
>>75444349
thin skinned whore

also you have 5 seconds to name a more based sports personality

protip: you cannot
>>
>>75449676

>edgy is good because I like drama tennis is so good yeeee

Fuck outta here ceausescu
>>
File: le south slav mong.jpg (23KB, 360x433px) Image search: [Google]
le south slav mong.jpg
23KB, 360x433px
>>75449874
they were crocodile tears anyway

>start losing
>baw baw muh feefees

yeah nah
>>
>>75450008
Well yeah she shouldn't cry, it's not as if she's balotelli playing against napoli with a crowd that hates him and calls him every possible derogatory word about blacks constantly for 90+ minutes long

Then maybe you can cry
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.