[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>last 3 CL winners: all Spanish clubs >last 3 EL winners:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: spanish flag.gif (5KB, 327x217px)
spanish flag.gif
5KB, 327x217px
>last 3 CL winners: all Spanish clubs
>last 3 EL winners: all Spanish clubs
Why are other Europeans so bad at this sport? Don't they only play soccer? Spain is also good at motorsports and basketball and they still dominate soccer
>>
they have the largest amount of customers and uefa wants to make as much money as possible
>>
>>75424732

that's a nice flag, hope to see it someday again.
>>
>>75424762
I'm 100% sure Manchester United has more costumers

Remember most Indians, Nigerians and Pakistanis support them and they make almost a third of the football population of the world (because Chinese people don't care about it)
>>
>>75424774
>that's a nice flag
Shit taste.It is ugly as hell
>>
>>75424807
sure but literally every muslim in the world is a customer of barca or real and I'm pretty sure 90% of south americans and north american soccer fans are too
>>
And we are only 40 milion
Half as Germany
>>
>>75424872
>90% of south americans
'no'

In South America we have a football culture and we support our domestic clubs. Bandwagoning is only a thing when you don't have clubs in your city
>>
>>75424863
>>75424774
Yfw purple was not really purple and was just red
>>
>>75424762
if this was true they would help englel teams win instead
>>
>>75424907
so many argentinians and uruguyans constantly defend barcelona though

>>75424942
but messi and ronaldo don't play for english teams
>>
Because they have the best teams in the world. And Barca + Madrid have a piss easy league they can afford to rest players in for big matches.

As for the EL, Sevilla are just consistently good at not choking as hard as the rest of the shitters in that competition.
>>
>>75424972
>so many argentinians and uruguyans constantly defend barcelona though
Nah, we may defend Messi and Suárez, we don't care about Barcelona

>>75424973
>Madrid have a piss easy league
Cristiano Ronaldo joined that league 8 years ago and could only win 1 (one) league, I wouldn't say it's too easy
>>
they have better players and have made good transfers
>>
>>75424973
>mfw Celta is actually in the semis of the ECL
>Levante made the quarter a few years ago
>Malaga should have made the semis of the CL in 2012 without blatant refball
>Bielsa Athletic, Valencia and Villareal were regulary making good run

2010's Spanish clubs are like Italians in the 90's
>>
>Uefa trying to end it all by making Atletico x Real on the semis and giving united two games to play vs celta
>>
>Spain
>Republican Flag
AAAAAAAAAAYY
>>
File: pellegrini.jpg (144KB, 570x850px) Image search: [Google]
pellegrini.jpg
144KB, 570x850px
>>75425234
>Malaga should have made the semis of the CL in 2012 without blatant refball

i miss him in the premierl eagle
>>
>>75424732
The republican flag is ugly.
>>
>>75424732
Economically deprived countries tend to produce better players because other employment opportunities are limited.
>>
>>75424774
>I can't stop sucking dicks
>>
>>75426989

So you guys have a bright future after you leave the EU
>>
>>75424774
Very good post. A five-pointed star would suit the flag better than the crest though.
>>
>>
>>75424807
>Indians, Nigerians and Pakistanis

none of them have any money though. Muslims and their oil wealth is what is making the football world go round, hence their favourites are priorities to win.
>>
>>75432037
>Vna Libre Gran De
>>
File: 0.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>75432037
PLUS ULTRAAAAAAAA!!!
>>
>>75425234
YES
>>
>>75424973
>piss easy league
The top 10 la liga clubs could easily beat the majority of EPL teams
>>
>>75424732
>sport is the only thing people care about today
>Spain is dominant in football
>Spain is back to being a European Superpower
>Must feel good
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.