[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"""""""""""WOMEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: 1335769657862.png (417KB, 763x894px) Image search: [Google]
1335769657862.png
417KB, 763x894px
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/39677397
>>
good, people shouldn't be rude.
>>
I thought English people were not affected by banter
>>
Based Nastase
>>
>bwaaa she was mean *tears*
kek K E K
>>
>>75420358

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>English
>>
video or it didn't happen.
>>
Known lifelong cunt behaves like cunt, hold the front page
>>
>le "pretending to be misogynist" meme
ebin /b/ro!
>>
>>75420427
Oh she is australian

That's even worse
>>
Classic whiney britbong
>>
>Nastase apparently called both Anne Keothavong and Jo Konta 'a fucking bitch' as he was leaving court. Konta in tears. Match suspended

Wow gypsies really are subhuman.
>>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tennis/2017/04/21/ilie-nastases-racist-serena-williams-comment-casts-cloud-britains/
>First Nastase delivered an inexplicable but definitely off-key wisecrack on the subject of Serena Williams’s forthcoming baby. The question was actually addressed to Simona Halep, the Romanian No1 who was sitting next to him, but Nastase interjected, sotto voce, “Let’s see what colour it has. Chocolate with milk?”
>Then, as the teams came together for the cameras, Nastase put his arm around Anne Keothavong, the British captain, and asked for her room number – an uncomfortable moment given their 37-year age difference, as well as her status as a married mother with a second child on the way.

oh shit lol
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtkBpp8clXw

>Aussies
>Handling the banter

pick one
>>
Konta is not even British. She's Australian of Hungarian descent. Only represents Britain because she's based and trains there.
>>
>>75420727
>Ilie "banterman" Nastase

KEK
E
K
>>
File: 1433265153260.gif (2MB, 374x312px) Image search: [Google]
1433265153260.gif
2MB, 374x312px
>>75420727
somebody should knock this geriatric gypsy on his bony arse
>>
>>75420818
Compare the skin colour of the two players in that video, one is an Aussie and the other an Argie
>>
>>75421147
>a-argentina is white i swear!
>>
BRITISH """"""""""""""athletes"""""""""""""" I believe that you mean

Our women are 100x tougher than your """""men""""
>>
>>75421640
>says panama
kek
>>
/pol/ BTFO

Take that Drumpftards
>>
She apparently called her a bitch
>>
>>75421719
The difference is nobody here says we are white mi negro

>using the national team

football doesn't pay here so the only people willing to take the risk are already poor negros
>>
>>75420471
this

the guy has been trash all his life
>>
File: 1297806196181.jpg (19KB, 105x102px) Image search: [Google]
1297806196181.jpg
19KB, 105x102px
>WOMEN
>>
File: 1444746939472.jpg (94KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
1444746939472.jpg
94KB, 650x488px
>“I've played all over this world, they called me from gypsy to bitch to ---hole to idiot,” said Cirstea. “They were doing like this [she mimed slitting her own throat] to me. I never cried and left the court. I stay there and I play.

>“Okay, I understand you take Ilie out. But if you want to stop the match, stop it at 2-1, not at 3-1 when Johanna starts crying. And then when she comes back on court she says, ‘I'm sorry,’ so she knew she exaggerated. And Anne the same, she said ‘I'm sorry.’

>“You were from the beginning expecting to jump. Next time in trouble I will cry - maybe I can go off the court. As Romanians we get double insulted because of our nation but it's okay, we are tough. Tougher than English people apparently.”
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tennis/2017/04/22/johanna-konta-badly-shaken-called-ing-bitch-ilie-nastase/

Bongs absolutely destroyed by a gypsy.
>>
>>75420225
I can't believe men still behave like this in the current year *sigh*
>>
>>75422619
she isn't english tho
>>
>>75422619
bongs btfo
>>
File: Too much ass.webm (3MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
Too much ass.webm
3MB, 426x240px
>>
>>75422619
absolutely terrific. took a huge bite out of how i see Konta's future prospects. don't know how you can possibly compete anywhere near the professional level with this kind of fragility
>>
>cried after being called a fucking bitch
Thank fuck that weak little bitch doesn't play under our flag anymore.
>>
>british can't take the banter

nothing new desu
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.