[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is possession and passing football dead? All teams left in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: ucl semis bracket.jpg (70KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
ucl semis bracket.jpg
70KB, 1024x600px
Is possession and passing football dead? All teams left in the CL play defensive+counter attack antifootball
>>
Sadly yes. Now we have to watch trash on the pitch.
>>
Have I gone back in time to 2012
>>
Real Madrid and Monaco play direct football

That's not fucking defensive, it's actually more beautiful than tiki taka shit
>>
>>75412211
Where's your anime picture?
>>
>>75412230
In you're ass
>>
>>75412246
You never forget your anime pic
>>
I don't use anime pics
>>
>>75405923
How could you watch a Real or Monaco game and think they're counter attack football.
>>
el americANO
>>
>>75405923
Possession soccer is a meme. Having the centerbacks pass it from the midfield and back for 60 minutes of the game does not result in scoring
>>
posession football never worked, the only thing that made it 'work' was 2011 Messi soloing everything, no one else had a GOAT of that caliber
counter attack football has always been the key to anyhing. Just look at any big play in sports history and it's always a counter attack on the wing.
>>
>>75412374
and set plays

just look at spain 2010

>final goal from counter attack
>semifinal goal from set play
>quarterfinal goals from set play
>>
>>75405923
No. Tactics go in cycles. The counter-attacking style is big now because coaches figured out how to beat tiki-taka (play compact and counter).

Eventually new tactics will supplant the current trends, and the circle will be complete.
>>
Dammit OP, you're making this prediction thing turn into Russian Roulette
>>
>>75405923
>waah, they actually have to think instead of relying on boring the opposition to death with passes
>>
Possession football never lived because it could only be done by Barcelona with Xavi-Iniesta-Busquets midfield. You need a midfield of the Gods to completely and utterly dominate a team properly to where their only option is to defend. Everything else was just meme shit that came and went. There are no teams currently good enough to do proper possession ball.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.