[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TSUnaldo paid LESS than what his rape victim asked him f

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

>TSUnaldo paid LESS than what his rape victim asked him for
Portugueses are tough negotiators. Oh, new documents confirming the rape, by the way.
>He also went to Morocco four days ago to visit his """""friend"""" and unload his stress
http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/der-spiegel-football-leaks-exclusive-cristiano-ronaldo-rape-allegation-a-1143910.html
http://www.infobae.com/america/deportes/2017/04/21/nuevos-detalles-del-supuesto-escandalo-de-violacion-de-cristiano-ronaldo-pago-menos-de-lo-que-su-presunta-victima-exigio/
http://peru.com/futbol/internacional/cristiano-ronaldo-aprietos-salen-mas-documentos-que-confirmarian-caso-violacion-noticia-509721
http://www.elmundo.es/loc/2017/04/17/58f4b0a722601d092a8b4633.html
>>
File: 1490825967893.jpg (205KB, 538x513px)
1490825967893.jpg
205KB, 538x513px
>Le 'rapey lad' look

How contrived. TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
>>
>>75405247
filthy spic cunt. bet he raped the mother on his tson
>>
I don't know but the fact that der spiegel
1) claimed Ronaldo tax fraud in the week before the 1st clasico (never heard about that again)
2) claimed rape in week before the Bayern match

makes me say bs
>>
>>75405247
wtf this fucking rapist piece of shit, it's actually true! lmao
>>
>>75405906
>(never heard about that again)
spanish media have had the full case dossier for months but the judge threatened with jail time to anybody that dared publish anything

it's all true, confirmed by el mundo newspaper (2nd biggest in spain) editor, he was threatened with jail time
>>
bumping, this sex offender should be shamed
>>
I've only heard about this "new" on 4chan

If it was real it would be literally everywhere
>>
>>75406230
even el mundo is reporting it faggot
>>
absolutely shit the bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>75406283
kys you're a self
>>
>>75406010
Didn't he release his tax records showing that he paid them?
>>
>>75406230
I saw it on Reddit first :^)
>>
>>75406855
Sure Jajajames
>>
>>75405247

Allegations make you a confirmed criminal now xDDD

This is exactly why he paid, if he even did pay since no one knows that it's actually him.

Just the slightest rumors of a rape will ruin your fucking life as a public personality.

KYS and RIP Spiegel. he's gonna sue them hard.
>>
Based
>>
>>75405247
>>He also went to Morocco four days ago to visit his """""friend"""" and unload his stress
well, that's undeniable proof there. he's fucked.
>>
>>75405247

>allegedly

Yeah Im sure on of the most sexually desirable man on the planet, who has slayed (unless hes a faggot) countless models and actresses is gonna violently rape some random 5/10 slag...

/sp/ is /r9k/ now?
>>
Wasn't Badr supposed to go to jail in Holland?
>>
>>75405247
its a baaaad booooy
>>
>>75418612
He's in jail right now.
>>
Hi, ldas
>>
>>75405247
>"He forced me to wear that thing and to sodomize him with it."

what did she mean by this?
>>
>badr hari is in jail
>suddenly ronaldo goes around raping holes

HOLY SHIT HOW AM I THE FIRST TO NOTICE THIS
>>
>>75405247
why people like this psycho?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.