[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be UEFA >rig the draw as the ONLY way to prevent the rightful,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (165KB, 1280x780px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
165KB, 1280x780px
>Be UEFA
>rig the draw as the ONLY way to prevent the rightful, eternal all-Madrid Final.

I'm done with this semen slurping UEFA competition.
>>
File: descarga.jpg (14KB, 320x158px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
14KB, 320x158px
>tfw to smart to not be in the final
>>
Don't worry, there won't be madrid anything left after the final.

WE

ARE

Fucking getting rid of spain once and for all. Enjoy the ride before

WE

scodelliamo il pallone col contagiri.
>>
>napoli
>bayern
>atletico

Is Uefa, dare I say it, trying to eliminate Real Madrid?
That's disgusting
>>
Need mo money from all dem other nations
>>
>>75397743
>I'm done with this semen slurping UEFA
Good
Don't come back
>>
>>75397743
Neck yourself you fucking strawberry picker.
>>
>>75397800

>always wants to win titles by going through tomato cans

I swear RMA is the john cena of soccer.
>>
>>75397758

But one will be. The other finalist will be a literal who from one of those whatever yuroleagues.

First they allocate 4 spots to english mickey mouse clubs and now this. Fucking cheaters.
>>
>>75397839
11 and counting
>>
>>75397743

We've basically win football at this point and UEFA is just rigging the competition to determine the winner by bureaucratic means.

We should switch to NFL. At least competition is fair and legit there. In ~5 yrs at most all Superb Owls would be Real Madrid Handegg Club vs Atletico Concussionball, forever.
>>
UEFA refballed Real past Bayern anyway
>>
>Jewventus (((somehow))) sneak into the final yet again
>Get utterly raped and humiliated again

Can't wait for this to happen.
Jewventus are the worst, most stale, and most boring meme in football.

Anyone else would be accused of being anti-football and parking the bus, but when they do it, it's "art". Anyone else would be relentlessly mocked for spending £75m on Higuain (basically an exotic Troy Deeny), but when Juventus do it, it's tactical brilliance. Anyone else would be accused of being overly violent and deliberately killing the game against Barca with constant fouling, but when they do it, it's just "being physical".

And isn't it strange how quickly everyone forgot about the match fixing scandal? Juventus are true subhuman scum.
>>
>>75397923
Bayern had more help from the refs than us
>>
>>75397743
You should be done with it, Juan. All Espic teams should be playing in the African Champion's League anyway.
>>
File: 06-07-juve-serie-b-champions.jpg (46KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
06-07-juve-serie-b-champions.jpg
46KB, 500x376px
>>75397962
>everyone forgot about the match fixing scandal
Not me
>>
>>75397839
> soccer
go back to your country, LeJermayson
>>
Juve won't beat Atletico or Real.

The Allegri-effect will activate in the final.
>>
>>75397974
>us
>>
>>75397962

>implying Juve will reach the final
>implying Mbappe won't expose the meme Juventus defense

EXPOSED
X
P
O
S
E
D
>>
>>75397923
> with refball
BM 1-2 RM, RM 4-2 BAY

> without refball
BM 1-2 RM, RM 1-1 BAY

I understand the hate towards Real Madrid, and if you actually knew Madrid """fans""" you would hate them even more, but they were undisputably the better team.
>>
File: I_pity.jpg (23KB, 286x323px) Image search: [Google]
I_pity.jpg
23KB, 286x323px
>yfw TORRES scores a 90' goal to win
>>
File: 1410633051472.jpg (106KB, 367x451px) Image search: [Google]
1410633051472.jpg
106KB, 367x451px
>he seriously wants an all-spanish final

KYS
>>
>>75398066
> 0-1 37' Mbappé (pen.)
> 1-1 82' Godín
> 1-2 90+2' Torres (O. G.)

I'm calling it since it's Atleti. >Schalke and the Netherlands got nothing on them.
>>
>>75397743
The question is will it better than the last stinkers from their previous CL's? When they play in La Liga, the matches are much better.
>>
>>75398080

>t. Ahmed bin Barbosa
>>
>22' Ramos
>65' Godin
>78' Greaseman
>90' CR7
>90'+8 CR9
>>
>>75397743
>Be UEFA
>Give the Muslim team an offside hattrick against the nazis to prove your tolerance
>>
>>75398052
>butthurt about Juve
>meme defense
Is this another episode of Guess the flag?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.