[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I open this thread to notify that I have expanded this area,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

I open this thread to notify that I have expanded this area, see you soon :)
>>
However, I do acknowledge the fact that Juventus and United are the main favourites to win the CL and Europa League respectively.
>>
>>75397711

> Juventus and United are the main favourites to win the CL and Europa League respectively.
No.
>>
>>75397711
will you finally include Serie A if Juventus win?
Italy/Serie A has won more than Germany/Bundes
>>
>>75397694
>including balloon d'ors for players who are Portuguese and Argentinian
You should probably fix that first
>>
>>75397694
Why don't you include Serie A in this list? It has more CLs and Ballon d'Or winners than the Bundesliga, even if you only count since 2000.
>>
in spain the vast majority of clubs never win anything so fans have to resort to claiming trophies won by rival team from the country as their own

sad!
>>
>>75397799
The vast majority of clubs don't win anything in most top leagues.
>>
File: kekKEK.png (44KB, 1337x773px) Image search: [Google]
kekKEK.png
44KB, 1337x773px
>>75397694
spain is only good at wasting all their money on buying foreign players. that is why they only got 1 (one) shitty world cup victory*, where you have to actually use your own talent and not someone else's.
>>
>>75398417
>A WC and two Europcups in 10 years.
It seems pretty good to me desu
>>
>>75398430
more like
>A WC and three Europcups in 80+ years
even poorfag countries like uruguay and argentina have more world cups.
>>
>>75398430
That's because you had one of the best golden generations of any country in history. Watch as your country becomes England-tier for the next 60 years.
>>
>>75398417
>jules rimet trophy
nice meme
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.