[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ah, here you are Atleti.. I wondered where you've been..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: its over2.png (179KB, 478x428px) Image search: [Google]
its over2.png
179KB, 478x428px
Ah, here you are Atleti.. I wondered where you've been..
Feels like we've done this already eh? You know where this is going...
This city ain't big enough for the both of us, and we're the top dog here..
You better give up. Just lay on the grass and let it happen.. It wont hurt one bit... Promise...

Oh, but you want to fight uh? Wanna prove something eh? AH! You're 100 years too early to be facing us...

We're going to kill you. Turn you into jam. Squash you like the pest you are, and piss on the anthill you call a stadium. Don't bother coming to El Bernabéu, or else...

As they say, "Atleti hasta la muerte"... Yours.
>>
File: 1489752860705.png (133KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1489752860705.png
133KB, 785x757px
Do you really think >WE will go down without a fight? This ends here. We either make it to the finals or we will break a few legs. It's life life or death.

https://youtu.be/WgX5PLZEHtA
>>
>>75395733
Amerilard stupid post. Just stay away fatass.
>>
>>75395733
Post on another site from now on kid
>>
>>75396098
>>
>>75396124
>>
File: ZinedineZidane[1].jpg (73KB, 742x417px) Image search: [Google]
ZinedineZidane[1].jpg
73KB, 742x417px
>>75395703
prophetic frog, should the absence of a thread for the le classico worry >us?
>>
>>75395733
>Americans

jesus that's embarrassing
>>
>>75395703
Fuck, do I have to make a vocaroo reading mocking this autistic post too, like the Bayern one?
>>
>>75395703
>tfw Real will refball its way to the 12th and there's nothing we can do

im done with this sport
>>
>>75395703
Good post.
>>
>us
Stop embarassing our flag ahmed
>>
And when I thought the swiss anon finished bragging about the Real - Atleti semi , here comes another retard.

>we
Come on. Don't you have other things to do? Like worrying for your life because of abdul killing a police officer and almost killing a second one?
>>
>>75395703
Autism: the post
>>75395733
Autism 2: the sequel
>>
>>75399228
I am but a loyal /cus/tomer. What are you, some kind of "lifelong fan"?
Don't make me laugh.
You are nothing. A leech. A parasite. A freeloader. Me? I'm Real Madrid Club de FĂștbol. El Real.
I own full kits. Balls. Accessories. Memorabilias. All paid with my hard earned money. From the sweat of my brow I ate "Halal Madrid". I contributed to the club so much I probably own a significant percentage of Ronaldo's CR7 back left thigh.
So yes. We. As opposed to "Us". Because you are not, and will never be part of this wonderful customer experience.
>>
>>75399372
7/10.

jej'd.
>>
>>75398342
All in due time my friend
>>
File: IMG_7988.jpg (23KB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7988.jpg
23KB, 720x304px
>>75395703
>You and I are destined to do this... Forever.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.