[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you guys rate Pogba? He is actually a very good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: poba.jpg (64KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
poba.jpg
64KB, 960x600px
Why don't you guys rate Pogba?

He is actually a very good player. As good a passer as Michael Carrick and offers a lot more going forward.
>>
>>75392073
Because racism and le epik maymays xDDDDDDDDDDDD amirite /spee/?
>>
>£100.000.000 for dabbing Djemba Djemba

you cannot make this shit up
>>
>€5000000000 for a black Hillary Clinton
>>
le $100m dab negro that passes sideways
>>
>>75392073
The thing is, no one actually thinks he's bad. He's decent, above average. Not worldclass or anything but a good player who starts for a 5th placed team.

But the funny thing, and the reason people ridicule him, is because Manchester United were actually dumb enough to get Agnelli'd and pay 110 million for the dabbing Nabil Bentaleb lmao.
>>
>>75392073
You'll set off the butthurt Slovak poster.

The guy is clearly better than Kante
>>
>>75392539
Comparing Kante and Pogba is stupid as fuck. That's like comparing Özil to Casemiro.
>>
>>75392566
Casemiro is better than Ozil
>>
>>75392595
At what, tackling? Yes. Passing? No.

But it's stupid to compare since they don't performe the same role.
>>
He had a brighter future at Juventus.
>>
File: 1492018009423.jpg (81KB, 709x462px) Image search: [Google]
1492018009423.jpg
81KB, 709x462px
>As good a passer as Michael Carrick
>>
He's a very good player and has clearly solved the problem of United's midfield. That said
>£89m
glad it aint my money
>>
>NaN /sp/ janitor salaries for a tanned Gravesen
>>
He's great but he's also the most expensive player of all times and I don't think his ability is worth the price tag. However we live in a world where Hamez is worth more than 80 million dollars and a 29 year old Higuain over 90 mil.
>>
>>75393334
>solved the problem of United's midfield
he didn't though, mourinho did with tactics
>>£89m
>glad it aint my money
this i agree with
>>
I kind of rate him, just not worth the money invested
>>
>>75392073
he is incredibly average

his most notable trait is his dabbing

Man U fans only rate him because of the money spent and an inability to look at any of the teams ahead of them in the table and realise they all have better midfielders than Pogba
>>
The commentators make me cringe during united games.
>>
>>75394415
They make you cringe. But can they make you dab?

<o/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99rLFZ1z9oU
>>
>>75394505
Shit dab.

\o7
>>
>>75393424
>and a 29 year old Higuain over 90 mil.
because juve knew that napoli can't replace him without restructuring the whole team
>>
reason he gets so much abuse is because he cost 90M. he's done a similar job to winjaldum at liverpoo who cost 20M and objectively less impact than wanyama who cost 11M
>>
File: 1463167462540.jpg (103KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1463167462540.jpg
103KB, 736x736px
>Give up a CL team for Europa League and 5th place in the PL
>>
>>75392073
The problem with him is his tag price, pretty good player who costed double his value.
>>
As already pointed out a dozen times in this thread, no one would laugh at him if he transfered for something resembling the real value, like 25 million. He's a fancy Sigurdson who can't take set pieces, not a PL Top 4 quality
>>
>>75392083
not really liking this post to be frank
>>
>>75395268
>>75395510

The cost is one aspect of it, the cringeworthy WORLD BRAND Stormzy videos, hashtag pushing and general overhyped marketing has made it all the more hilarious.
>>
Didn't you see him missing an open goal last night? He's terrible
>>
>two Cazorlas on top of each other for the price of 4 Toni Kroos
>>
>>75396101
lel'd
>>
>>75392628
Kante is better because Kante plays his role better than Özil plays his. How is this hard to understand?
>>
>>75396101
Mouyes btfo
>>
>>75396081
he assisted the first goal with a great through ball though
>>
for that price, does he have a guaranteed place in united squad for the next 10 years?

will they ever sell him?
>>
>>75396273
Considering the performances, he should be unironically loaned to Lyon. Mata, Herrera and Carrick all do their job better, he's barely an upgrade over Fellaini
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.