[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the CL systemically rigged? Like, do you have forensic proof

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: scared.jpg (52KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
52KB, 526x701px
Is the CL systemically rigged? Like, do you have forensic proof or merely tin foil hand out.
>>
File: Exodia-the-Forbidden-CardF.jpg (64KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
Exodia-the-Forbidden-CardF.jpg
64KB, 416x416px
if you don't believe the CL is rigged you probably don't believe there is masonics controlling the world from behind the scenes.

if you believe or not, nobody gives a shit, and your belief won't change anything. But everything is rigged, even the CL
>>
>>75374808
im a mason lol
>>
I don't know if rigged is the right word, because if UEFA was controllin everything then the final four would be Real, Barca, Bayern, and Arsenal (maximum number of fans+money).

But UEFA is obviously favoring the big teams in certain games, especially Barca and Real Madrid.
>>
>it keeps happening
>"it's just a coincidence, you're just paranoid!"

t. uefa customer
>>
>>75374841
>Arsenal (maximum number of fans+money).
Arsenal can't really form a good history line as they are shit and awful against big teams. The key part in football is building a story and a rivalry. That is why the Madrid derby gave 2 of the greatest viewership counts in history.
>>
File: 1488135233603.jpg (84KB, 1196x656px) Image search: [Google]
1488135233603.jpg
84KB, 1196x656px
Also i forgot to mention, but on BeIn sports (arabic channel), they held an interview with Platini (former Fifa president), he said the Champions League and the World Cup favors big teams, for example Barca and Real Always get to the finals.

This is because if you have UCL Semi-final Lyon vs Arsenal, the total amount of fans would be roughly 70k. If you have the UCL Semi-final Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid, the amount of people watching would triple with ease. The amount of tickets sold will skyrocket, and the channels would also pay more to air these matches.

It goes deeper down the rabbit hole, but this is just how it is.
>>
>>75374815

how do you become a mason? I'm assuming your great grandfather was one or something?
>>
>>75374841
Arsenaletty doesn't draw a dime
>>
>Platini (former Fifa president)
>>
File: Paul-Pogba-873193.jpg (44KB, 590x438px) Image search: [Google]
Paul-Pogba-873193.jpg
44KB, 590x438px
>>75374934
haha i meant that platter guy
>>
>>75374283
>>75374283
There is no doubt big teams are most of the time in the winner side for referee decisions.

http://ftp.iza.org/dp8857.pdf
About referee bias for home team

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/07/160708081918.htm
About bias towards giving more stoppage time when big teams are losing.

I don't think it is that rigged, but they could control what referee goes to which game, so they could assign a referee known to be heavily affected by the home team bias to one leg and another not affected by it to the other leg, i think they could only do some small shit like that.
>>
>>75374283
Also, home team bias main cause is the referee hearing the crowd reacting to the game. Have been found out teams where distance from the field to the crowd is greater (because of a running track), the home bias diminishes. Some study have been done with people judging referee decisions in games with and without sound (so you hear the crowd) and the bias appears here, so is natural.

Big teams have a much wider audience and bigger stadiums, so the home bias is bigger for them too. Also, big teams have more money, power to try to fuck you up or staind your name if you take a controversial or not favorable decision for them.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.