[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"People" unironically compare Messi to TsuGOD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1489527740109.png (210KB, 425x408px) Image search: [Google]
1489527740109.png
210KB, 425x408px
>"People" unironically compare Messi to TsuGOD

Jej. At least Ronnie scored 5 against bayern
>>
>>75357105
good post!!! XXDXDD !!!!! x-----DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD upvoted
>>
>>75357105
At least Messi is playing instead of waiting for Marcelo to pass to him in the front!
>>
>le offside tap in against 10 men teams man
>>
>le never watch games and just check results footy "fan"
>>
>>75357105

b-but my offside goals!!!
>>
>When Messi loses it's his teammates fault
>When Ronaldo wins it's his teammates fault

>/sp/ in a nutshell
>>
>>75357105
shouldnt you be watching baseball?
>>
>>75357610
Is there even 1 Brit still in Champion's league
>>
>>75357297
Are you black? You post like a black person does
>>
>>75358051
are you paki?
you sound triggered like one
>>
>>75358128
>being this arseblastered you reply to a post meant for someone else

Fucking kek
>>
>>75358196
yea definitely a paki
>>
>>75358265
hello nigger
>>
>>75357143
>>75357147
>>75357175
>>75357178
>>75357610
>>75358051
>>75358128
>imagine getting this upset because someone made fun of a footballer

are you literally 12 years old? fucking EMBARRASSING
>>
>>75357175

How many easy tap-ins has Messhit scored to win games and advance rounds for his team?
>>
>>75357147
You're right. I can't wait to see how Messi does in the semi finals!
>>
>Ronnie
You mean Cristie you fucking fat faggot, there's only one Ronnie
>>
It's all ogre
>>
>>75358304
>imagine getting this upset because of a post you didn't like
>>
>>75358128
Are you a cuck? You post like a cucked person does
>>
>>75358304
Messi fags can't into banter senpai literally fuming lmao
>>
i've been lurking /sp/ for some while now and can't really get the missi vs TSUU bullshit--i mean, there were good times in the game when people enjoyed the football of fatnaldo, zizou, nedved, rivaldo etc. without all this fanboy faggotry... i mean, why not just enjoy the game instead of this faggotry? Of course refball wasn't so fucking blatant back then and as a former ronaldo supporter i have to say it will be great to see him crash and burn, but in all seriousness, we can't let him get the CL. It's altleti or juve who deserve it.
>>
>>75358348

He'll score 3 or 4 butifel solo goals like he always does in the big yuro games against the big teams.

Unlike Ronaldo that never shows up in the scoreboard in the decissive games.
>>
>>75358591
It's always been boring. It ruins any sort of discussion one might have about them or the teams they play for.

No wonder the mods hate /sp/
>>
>le tap in against 10 man team man
>>
>>75357147
This
>>
i love him so much right now

i was amazed at the first 2 goals but i felt a little empty knowing that he hadn't either taken his shirt off or let loose with the his famous tsu celebration, on his finest night

then the third came. a tap in. and the TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
>>
>>75359452
bit gay t b h
>>
>>75359494
Only gay if the balls touch la
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.