[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Aaron Hernandez's former agent isn't convinced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 4

File: aaron-hernandez-tom-brady.jpg (334KB, 1200x846px) Image search: [Google]
aaron-hernandez-tom-brady.jpg
334KB, 1200x846px
>Aaron Hernandez's former agent isn't convinced it was suicide, and at least one person might agree

>Hernandez’s former agent, Brian Murphy, tweeted out following the news that he’s not entirely convinced the death was by his own hands.
>"Absolutely no chance he took his own life. Chico was not a saint, but my family and I loved him and he would never take his own life."

>Hernandez’s lawyer, Jose Baez, who recently helped get a not guilty verdict for Hernandez last week in the double murder case that was separate from the Odin Lloyd conviction, does not believe it was suicide and says it could be an inside job — either from an inmate or a prison worker.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/aaron-hernandez-agent-isnt-convinced-suicide-least-one-person-might-agree-142229813.html

THE PLOT THICKENS
>>
I fucking knew it.

It doesn't make sense to kill yourself after getting acquitted of two murders.

You can use this for a retrial of your life sentence.

Someone whacked him on the inside.
>>
>Believing anything Baez says
Motherfucker could sell ice to a Eskimo
>>
>>75350475
If by ice you're referring to meth, it's not hard
>>
>>75350396
>a grieving guy says a thing
>a lawyer says a thing
It must be a conspiracy.
>>
who cares
>>
literal who
>>
>>75350396
he has a point

he got away with one of the toughest cases for a nfl player no reason he would hang himself
>>
>>75350531
Guilt. If he killed three people and was getting off the hook, maybe he felt penance was owed.
>>
>>75350396
CHICO'D
>>
>>75350472
First post is best post.

If he was freed, he could get access to money and gang members. Those gang members could target the families of prison guards without any repercussions, since he would most likely flee the country.

>>75350556
No. That's not how it works with gang members. Do you ever look back on GTA and remember the pedestrians that you murdered?
>>
>>75350472

>It doesn't make sense to kill yourself after getting acquitted of two murders.

It does when you realise you would have gone free if you hadn't definitely, absolutely murdered a third guy to cover them up
>>
>>75350556
he was among the most privileged people in the country and a known gang banger. Guilt is emotion tied to previous adversity or mistreatment.
>>
File: 1490750208971.jpg (111KB, 560x740px) Image search: [Google]
1490750208971.jpg
111KB, 560x740px
>>
>>75350396
me either
>>
>>75350642
this
>>
>>75350396
He was murdered for sure.

Why and who yet to be seen.
>>
What if he died fapping? The autopsy report isn't in yet. There was no note, and while I don't think he wouldve mentioned his crimes, at least s brief statement to his daughter and family. Also if it's a gang hit how would another inmate get in his cell at 3am when it's lights out. Prison officials also wouldn't pull this shit, especially in New England and all of the forensic science we have. He almost definitely offed himself and didn't care about anyone once again so no note. 95% committed suicide, 5% accidental.
>>
>>75350396
His door was barricaded from the inside. He killed himself. Period. End of story.
>>
>>75350642
the reason he was not guilty of the first two was because he murdered the third
>>
>>75353087
Why do you believe that? Because that's what the media told you? Do you believe everything you're told?
>>
>>75350672
guilt isnt always tied to previous adversity or mistreatment
survivors guilt happens based on a single event or occurrence
>>
>>75353134
are you saying that there are alternative facts in this case?
>>
>>75353152
I'm saying that I know the media not to be trustworthy.

I'm saying if you look at this case critically there are a whole lot of unanswered questions.
>>
I mean he's a big guy, not easy to kill someone like that
>>
>>75353134
Because literally every possible source of information on the issue has reported it like that and his lawyer hasn't even disputed that fact you dumb fucking nigger.
>>
>>75353169
why would they murder him?
>>
>>75353169
No, that's not even remotely close to what you're saying. You making a conjecturous statement with absolutely ZERO evidence supporting it.
>>
>>75353178
Whose that exactly? The proven to collude mainstream media?

And his agent questioned it, as did his attorney, as did his family.
>>
>>75353169
So you're trusting the word of a murderer's supporter over that of every other party involved. Make better life choices.
>>
>mfw seeing people sad that he killed himself on Normiebook
The guy was a great football player, but that doesn't mean shit when he was a fucking murderer!
>>
>>75353240
No. I just don't believe the media at face value at fucking all.

I'm thinking critically. I don't know what happened, but I sure as fuck don't believe the story that's being SOLD.
>>
>>75353235
Where is your evidence nigger? You are literally just making things up.
>>
>>75353278
You're beginning to sounds like a shill.

Am I accusing anyone? Am I a prosecutor in a court of law?
>>
>>75353235
>person paid by him/his family to manage him questions it
>person his family pays to investigate it questions it
>person's own family questions it

WELL WHAT A SURPRISE THERE
>>
>>75353300
You are explicitly, knowingly, and willingly shilling for a convicted murderer despite not having one single fact or piece of evidence to support your assertions. Nothing you can say changes that fact.
>>
>>75353321
BED SHEETS CANT HANG NFL PLAYERS
>>
>>75353319
>>75353321
hmmmmmmmm......
Let me guess....you guys totally believe Madoff's son hung himself too.
>>
>>75350472

Does it really matter when you're doing life for the first one?
>>
>>75353377
aaron hernandez was an inside job
>>
>going on the word of Jose baez

That guy is the biggest shitstain lawyer. He's the same guy that got a jury to believe s retired cop buried his granddaughter to cover up an accidental pool drowning, to spare jail time for his daughter that he supposedly molested. Even though there was zero evidence whatsoever to any of those claims and they never pursued that theory after Casey Anthony was 'aquitted'...also asking Casey to blow him for legal defense. The dude is just like Cochran, brings up absolute bullshit to confuse a retarded jury.
>>
>>75353499
Yeah for sure. The interesting part is....why?
>>
>>75353731
so we can start another oil war duh
>>
>>75353858
Just you watch...this story will be buried ASAP.
>>
>>75353263
>afl players
>people
>>
>>75350396

>a 6'4'' 245+ pound man got hung in his cell without any sign of struggle

yeah, definitely feasible..
>>
>>75353273
Drumpf... is that you?
>>
>>75353956
what do you know other than what the media told you?
>>
KARMA POLICE
>>
>>75354126
what do you know other than what a piece of shit lawyer has claimed without a shred of evidence?
>>
>>75354126
Dude you're arguing with a board full of shills who are going to post over and over again to make sure the 'official story' remains the official story.

This is the post legacy media world.
>>
F
>>
Dude had no one in his corner and literally nothing to look forward to but that small room for the rest of his life. Imagine most /sp/ergs but without a Taiwanese children sope Opera image board
>>
>>75354420

*shudders*

the horror
>>
>>75354420
you are describing LeXplorer
>>
>>75354254
this. the truth won't be coming out though.
>>
Bump! Fuck Europe
>>
>>75353644
>>
>>75354254
100% this
>>
>>75350396
How fucking strong was that bed sheet? That's what I wanna know. Hernandez was a huge dude.
>>
>>75350396
>>
>>75353956
>drug his dinner meal
>slip into his cell in the wee hours and D'Angelo Barksdale his ass
>stuff some toilet paper or plastic forks or some shit into the cell door hatch so that the media will say it was "barricaded"
>viola, a 6'4 245+ pound man hung himself with an easily torn bedsheet from a waist high window with no issues whatsoever because he was so guilty about being found not guilty on some murders he spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on legal defense to fight move along nothing to see here you stupid goyim
>>
>>75350396
isn't this how the 2nd season of "The Wire" started?
>>
>>75357457
white sheets kill brown dudes all the time, if you ascertain my implication.
>>
File: Putin Kraft shake.jpg (31KB, 329x256px) Image search: [Google]
Putin Kraft shake.jpg
31KB, 329x256px
Vat a convenient suicide on the day the Patriots meet with Trump, so that it can distract from the death of this fallen Patriot player.

So great when convenient deaths happen to the enemies of Putin and his friends.

Oh and zank you again mister Kraft for generous gift to Russian people.
>>
>>75353029
the rumor is that urban meyer and the UF athletic department covered up a bunch of shit that hernandez did in gainesville.
that's why meyer retired for a year with his bum heart condition. he was scared shitless of going to jail for the coverup.
if hernandez started talking then it would crush the program and people would start thinking hard about what dirty shit goes on all over the country.

just think about penn state covering up a serial pedophile for decades. all these guys care about is money.
>>
death absolves you of your convictions if you haven't been given a chance to appeal. it totally fucks up situations afterwards where his estate will be sued and enables his family to potentially sue the NFL for ending his contract.

it's quite possible he did this as a desperate last chance to do something for his family.
>>
>>75350396
>>
>>75353170
THIS
>>
>>75353644
Sadly, the objective of a Defense attorney in the US isn't to prove innocence, its to obfuscate facts and twist the truth to create enough reasonable doubt to hang a jury. And considering most jurors aren't the most intelligent or objective of people, well you get the point.
>>
File: allsmile.jpg (25KB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
allsmile.jpg
25KB, 300x366px
>>75354082
>>
>>75360411
this.
>>
>>75350621
>If he was freed, he could get access to money and gang members. Those gang members could target the families of prison guards without any repercussions, since he would most likely flee the country.

Good thing he's dead then
>>
Highly suspicious.

I'll throw my name into this hat.

Brian Murphy, Jose Baez, and Anon think this was not a suicide.
>>
>>75353408
they never found the gun in the first murder

it was all circumstantial evidence, which is a pc way of saying bullshit

fucking OJ had a harder case to beat

could've easily had that conviction thrown out and now all he woul have to do is beat his firearms charge

killing yourself at this point would've been useless
>>
>Jose Baez now lawyers with ex-Baylor football members who were charged of the rape scandals

The NCAA and feminists are gonna shit themselves hard
>>
Reminder that Hernandez died an innocent person under Mass. law, which states that any person that dies before exhausting all possible appeals is to be considered innocent.
>>
I have zero evidence to support the idea that he was murdered but if that somehow turns out to be the case then this would be the greatest American sports story since OJ. I hope he was murdered just so I can watch American Crime Story: Connecticut vs Aaron Hernandez in 2030.
>>
>>75359394
>>viola, a 6'4 245+ pound man hung himself with an easily torn bedsheet from a waist high window with no issues whatsoever because he was so guilty about being found not guilty on some murders he spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on legal defense to fight move along nothing to see here you stupid goyim

This is the part that makes most sense. Why the fuck would he spend all that time and money fighting the case if he didn't want to live?
>>
>>75350396
This was not a suicide and I hate that the fake news got it wrong yet again...when it comes outs he was murder I for one dont what the fake news to join in in saying they knew its was a murder as well. Why can't they report the real truth
>>
>>75350396
he was murdered
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.