[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who can stop them? >Atletico lol >Barcelona LOL >Monaco

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Real-Madrid-Logo-2.jpg (247KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Real-Madrid-Logo-2.jpg
247KB, 2560x1600px
Who can stop them?
>Atletico
lol
>Barcelona
LOL
>Monaco
LOL
>Dortmund
LOL
>Juventus
LOOOL
>>
File: ....jpg (93KB, 483x739px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
93KB, 483x739px
>>
dubs for /copalib/ winner exposing them at the end of the year
>>
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
>>75337015
I could really see them slipping against Monaco
>>
Dortmund already stopped them in the group stage.

But then BVB got stopped by halal fans last week and also got refballed.
I expect a lot of refball for Monaco tonight as well.

UEFA hates Germany, because our media constantly calls them out on being corrupt.
>>
>>75337448
that is if conmebol jokers even make to the final

kashima antlers had a legit chance, they'd probably win if not for refball (ramos should've been sent of)
>>
File: glasses.png (36KB, 506x606px) Image search: [Google]
glasses.png
36KB, 506x606px
>>75337562
>UEFA hates Germany, because our media constantly calls them out on being corrupt.
I know that feel. CONMEBOL hates Argentina, because our integrity does not allow compromise with that bunch of corrupt fucks
>>
>>75337562
>Dortmund already stopped them in the group stage.
Those were two 2-2 matches
>>
>>75337633
Dortmund won the group tho
>>
>>75337631
laughed out loud
>>
It's time to cut the losses, swallow our pride, hand Halal the trophy, and then have every other team go on an unfathomable spending spree to stand a chance.
>>
>>75337682
4D chess from Zidane to get an easier draw since Buyern, Shitty and PSG were potential opponents for the first place team.
>>
>>75337015
any of you have that gif of the real madrid fan with suspenders and big tits cheering in the crowd? I saw it a while ago but lost it
>>
>>75337562
>I expect a lot of refball for Monaco tonight as well.
you're delusional as fuck, what UEFA want is money and Dortmund would bring a lot more of € more than a club with literally 0 fans like Monaco
I bet you're that faggot who constantly shits on other leagues, I hope seeing Bayern going out of CL will humble you a little
>>
File: the GOATS.jpg (906KB, 2048x1793px) Image search: [Google]
the GOATS.jpg
906KB, 2048x1793px
>>75337448
Don't worry, Flamengo has it
>>
>>75337015
Good ol' fan-bias. Adding the extra O's to Juventus' LOL.

You realize their record against them is basically even. And if you consider the more recent matches they've played together, Juventus has been kicking the shit out of you.

Tell me, friend, what happened the last time these teams played?
>>
File: el cholo_2.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
el cholo_2.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>75337015

Cholo will right this wrong. This is his year.
>>
>>75337631
grondona came back from the grave
>>
>>75337015
a good ref
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.