[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they finally finished? Le cut inside man and le cum inside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Are they finally finished? Le cut inside man and le cum inside child man are clearly past it, they are losing Alonso and Lahm and their "talents" are all shit tier. They destroyed their own league so there aren't any good talents anymore to poach either and they aren't willing or able to attract the international star players. I think it's finally time for them to go back to irrelevance again.
>>
>>75335181
>there aren't good talents anymore
Weigl, Dembele, Goretzka and Obama will do; also, they'll probably buy a Real reject
>>
they've got chief keef
>>
>>75335243
Weigl and Dembele are too good for the Bundesliga, Goretzka is not good enough for Bayern and Obama will never go to Bayern as long as they have Lewandowski.
>>
>>75335181
>le cum inside child man

7/10
>>
Costa went from being the best buy of the season to being useless, amazing.
>>
at least it might make the bundesliga interesting again
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-16-10-10-10.png (163KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-16-10-10-10.png
163KB, 480x800px
>>75335181
>Are they finally finished?
>>
>>75335181
dont worry you have renato sanches
>>
nonsense, they will just buy more bundesliga talent from their fucking rivals.
>>
>le upstart club
>finally finished
>after 5 years of relevance
newfag what
>>
>>75336062
this
>>
File: shiiit.jpg (22KB, 224x423px)
shiiit.jpg
22KB, 224x423px
>>75335181
>child
>>
>Neuer out for the rest of the season
They won't even win the fucking cup top kek
>>
>>75335181
As much as I'd like it to be the case, it's unlikely. They are simply too big to fail with too many options to name. At best they will have a little slump for a year or two.
>>
File: 1488808755211.jpg (361KB, 704x593px)
1488808755211.jpg
361KB, 704x593px
>>75335181
>le cum inside child man
>>
They got refballed. They shouldn't have even lost.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.