[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go on /sp/ >Lots of posts about a soccer game that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: ?¿?.jpg (171KB, 1280x1024px)
?¿?.jpg
171KB, 1280x1024px
>Go on /sp/
>Lots of posts about a soccer game that's coming up
>Find a stream, watch the game
>The refs control the outcome more than in any other sport that I've ever watched, down to allowing invalid goals for some teams and not others.

Is this really enjoyable for you guys? I can't even watch NBA games because of all the foul calls, I can't imagine what watching this all year is like.
>>
File: 1421103472337.jpg (81KB, 625x446px) Image search: [Google]
1421103472337.jpg
81KB, 625x446px
>
>>
It's enjoyable because you just wait for the team that you hate to get fucked over by the ref, that's the appeal.
>>
>>75333803
With this at least, there is a very clear interpretation of the rules that makes it not a catch; the ball hits the ground and moves in his grasp, so it's not a completion.

In today's game, the main guy for Real Madrird scored two goals where he is ON VIDEO as being offsides. How does this happen in an era where the games are being filmed?
>>
Wish mods would just create a separate board for non-American sports already.
>>
>>75333912
There is already /asp/ for American SPorts
>>
>>75333804
Basically this
>>
>>75333762
get used to it.
>>
>>75333762
Ref influence becomes more important for big games because the margin between teams is so small. Most other games you notice the ref, but not as much
>>
>he doesn't see the appeal of memes

Why do you think anyone watches sports on here? There is no value to them, nothing informative about them either. It's alll memes n shiet nigger.
>>
I don't give a fuck anymore

GO EAGLES
>>
>>75333762
>50 commercial breaks
>team leads for 3 hours straight
>suddenly starts losing and loses a match because of a coin flip
no thanks i stay with TSUUUU
>>
1.football
2.cricket
9.american handegg
10.nighoop
>>
I watched it and that was some NBA tier rigging. Semen slurping competition.
>>
File: semenslurpin2.jpg (149KB, 503x486px) Image search: [Google]
semenslurpin2.jpg
149KB, 503x486px
>>75334336

>team a are returning champions and have a player that will boost tv ratings
>first game refs make it 10v11 in favor of team a
>second game team b is playing well
>refs make it 10v11 again in team a's favor
>team a can't score
>allow them to be offside to score goals
>team a predictably wins

nice "sport" you've got there
>>
File: srsly.jpg (40KB, 340x480px) Image search: [Google]
srsly.jpg
40KB, 340x480px
>>75333892
>very clear interpretation of the rules
>>
>>75333762
I agree, soccer at the highest level is a semen slurping sport
>>
>>75334462
>potatonigger thinking he knows anything about American sports
Wasn't a catch, rulebooks say why. Stick to shitposting about things you know a little more about, okay?
>>
>>75333892
>there is a very clear interpretation of the rules that makes it not a catch; the ball hits the ground and moves in his grasp,
That's only in the case that he wasn't a runner or didn't make a "football move"

In which case, dez caught the ball, made 3 steps, and even a lunge towards the goal line which would be considered a "football move"

The NFL rules are definitely not clear interpretation
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.