[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

54 days until we violate Mexico and regain our god given status

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1472637818195.jpg (288KB, 1343x835px)
1472637818195.jpg
288KB, 1343x835px
54 days until we violate Mexico and regain our god given status as number 1 of Concacaf
>>
What percent of chicanos support the USA in these games? Mexico? Neutral?
>>
>>75324674
Chicano here: I can guarantee you 90% of us support Mexico because of family and peer pressure
>>
>>75324674
0 USA
100% Mexico
>>
>>75324674
A chicANO, by definition, will always support Mexico. If they're not then they're not a chicano
>>
>>75324674
Heres how it goes down

>mexicans live in mexico
>realize its a complete shit hole
>escape to the United States in hopes of a better life for them and future generations
>some end up living successfully and raising children in this fine country
>owe their entire lives to the US
>still support their own shitty country that they abandoned

I don't get it. If i was Mexican I would be rooting for the country that gave them and their familes 1000x better lives
>>
if u cant speak spanish (((correctly))) u shouldnt support mexico. idgaf how brown u are. fuck the fuck off and stick to bandwagoning madrid or barca t. lurking chicanolard
>>
>>75324788
It's more complicated that
>>
>>75324788
It's literally just "muh heritage". You dumb gringos who are desperate to seem "exotic and cultured" do the same shit
>muh Irish heritage muh saint paddys
>That guy is American
>muh Italian/Sicilian heritage muh Italy jackets muh godfather
>That guy is American
>muh German heritage muh sauerkraut and bratwurst and shitty "biehr"
>That guy is American
>muh Mexican heritage muh mexican food and festivals and music
>RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING BEANERS GET OUT YOU'RE NOT AMERICANS EVEN THOUGH MOST CHICANOS ARE BORN HERE AND ONLY A SMALL FRACTION ARE ILLEGALS RRRRREEEEEEEEEE WHY CANT YOU DROP YOUR BEANER CULTURE YOU FUCKING BEANERS??? GOD IM GONNA TELL THE GUYS AT OKTOBERFEST HOW FUCKING UN AMERICAN YOU BEANERS ARE!
>>
>>75324727
this seems like it. i sat next to a bro a few years ago at mex/cr. dude spoke better english than spanish and still supported mexico. like really? mexico support is a meme
>>
>>75324921
This. We are targeted just because we're brown. And we're not anti american when a larger percentage of hispanics go to the military.
>>
>>75324921
I'm not saying to completely forget your heritage, chicanos can still be proud to be mexican. But as with all immigrants who have found success in the United States, it should be america first, and your country of origin second. There is a reason you/your parents/your grandparents came to the United States in the first place. I'm second generation Italian and if its a US vs Italy soccer match, I would support the US because I owe my life to the country, it would be hypocritical to root against my home.

But then again its just soccer, it doesnt even matter. I'm just arguing to argue.
>>
>>75324921
to be fair the other ones you used are cunts too

i fucking hate ''''irish'''' americans

t. northern irish
>>
>>75324921
All of those are just memes. The difference between then (italians/irish stopped immigrating 100 years ago) and now is that we can't be racist and shame immigrants into assimilating like we were able to back then. Now we have an environment were the replacement of american culture feels promoted
>>
File: 1479360179848.jpg (30KB, 422x437px) Image search: [Google]
1479360179848.jpg
30KB, 422x437px
>>75324446
>4th fucking place
>>
>>75325061
>he doesnt see all the fucking Italy and Die Mannschaft American world cup bandwagoners on facebook come world cup season.
>>
grew up with a lot of mexicans, they all cheer for Mexico and root against the US. They consider themselves mexican first at least my experience.
>>
>>75325233
>7-0
Lol, that's worse than Brazil.
>>
>>75325359
>quarter final of a psuedo Copa America vs semi final of a World Cup at home

How about you know what you're talking about before you reply to my post, chap?
>>
>>75325446
>lose 7-0 at home to chilel in a meme tournament that was yours to win

It's much worse actually
>>
>>75325446
You never passed the quarterfinals in the two world cups you hosted lol hahahaha and in one of those world cups, the round of 16 was gone so one of your quarterfinals appearance was a first knockout round. That is pathetic
>>
>>75325572
They didn't expect to win but they unironically thought they would go to the final kek
>>
>>75325572
>that was yours to win
Again. If you don't know what you're talking about. Don't reply to my posts
>>75325588
Thanks for the history lesson, m8.
>>
I know some chicanos that support the USMNT. Nothing wrong with that, but I always found it ironic that they shit on Mexico but they longed to speak Spanish like Mexicans do and they went to visit Mexico all the time. I think they just liked being contrarians.
>>
>>75325242
have to agree with this with a big ********* though.

they support italy/germany because they think usa sucks. its a bandwagon effect with people that have NO IDEA about soccer. if USA was a title threat theyd ditch the other countries in one second. not the same for CHI-s
>>
>This Daily Autistic Threads
>Not a single Mexican flag yet to be seen

Chicanos and MLS were a mistake
>>
>>75325687
Going by your words it was Mexico's to win. None of the big teams would take a "psuedo copa america" seriously and yet mexico still got btfo
>>
>>75326499
>Going by your words it was Mexico's to win
lel

Argentina is still Argentina. Chile is still Chile. Brazil is still Brazil. Don't be stupid, anon

>>75326460
*these
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.