[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>overwhelming fan favorite for next Halal Madrid coach >personally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: Jurgen-Klopp.jpg (67KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Jurgen-Klopp.jpg
67KB, 1200x630px
>overwhelming fan favorite for next Halal Madrid coach
>personally recommended by Pep Guardiola for next Buyern manager
>goes to Liverpool to finish 8th

is he retarded?
>>
>>75320421
>overwhelming fan favorite for next Halal Madrid coach
Implying those players would press for him
>>
What's more embarassing: finishing 8th with Liverpool or 4th with Real Al-Madreed?
>>
>>75320435
he would just eternally bench the players who didn't press
>>
>>75320442
Benitez got sacked when he was 3rd, any manager who's lower than 2nd won't make it past the season at Halal
>>
Liverpool are 4th not 8th
>>
>>75320613
he finished 8th in his first season mohamed
>>
>>75320631
He just half way through the season, wasn't even able to make any transfers
Also why are you calling me mohamed if you're a literal paki in a third world country
>>
>>75320421
Timing. He's very impulsive and doesn't really think too much about these things.
>>
>H-He will attract world class players la
>>
>>75320633
britbongistan is authentically more paki than india, you give muslims money to fuck your women, we make up random excuses just to lynch them and burn their houses down
>>
>>75320421
Its more impressive to improve Liverpool than to fail at Bayurn or Real.

A few seasons in the CL looks pretty cushy ATM.
>>
>>75320631
He joined mid-season and reached 2 finals you dumb streetshitter.

By the way Liverpool's 3rd in the table, and would have been 1st if it wasn't of the AFCON taking Mane and Matip and injuries of >our key players.
>>
>>75320421
nice touch with the hair color matching his teeth
>>
>>75320677
>reached 2 finals
both of which he lost while picking up a nearly identical win ratio to brenny in the league. what are you on about, leaf?
>>
>>75320653
>doesn't really think too much about these things
what does he actually think about? I would really like to know
>>
>>75320669
DESIGNATED
>>
>>75320654
>Klavan, Matip, Mane and Gini are weltklasse, l-la

>>75320675
why do you think he would fail at either?

>>75320688
thanks mane
>>
I'm literally on the phone with an agency that has housemaids to come and clean the house once a week while I'm at work. The guy specifically told me he doesn't deal with Indian women because their hygiene is so awful they get fired halfway through the job. This is in Lebanon, the furthest thing from a clean country.

And so here you are, Pajeet, shitposting on a Basotho croquet tactics forum. What is the matter with your country? We're a microscopic country that the Jews keep trying to nuke and the muslims want to turn into a desert. Yet, we get on with our lives and continue on working and getting our educations, something we haven't stopped doing even during war time.

And yet here I am, Pajeet, sparing a few minutes of my time to go online and to browse /sp/ in hopes of finding a decent discussion to be a part of. Yet, I see this post, this honest to god repulsive post from a repulsive man from an even more repulsive country, whose wives and daughters are unfit to scrub the corners of furniture because they smell like POO.

Do us all favour Rajneesh, and please,

Please,

POO
IN
LOO.
>>
>>75320778
REFUGEE
>>
>>75320801
9/10
>>
Flags are cancer on this board
Stupid moot
>>
>>75320801
>We
>>
>>75320421
he fell for the anfield meme
>>
>have world class technical players
>let them run a lot
what would be the point
>>
>>75320821
so are trips
>>
>>75320787
At Real he would be literally who/Benitez level.
At Munich he would fail in the CL and thus, fail.
>>
His type of football would fail horribly when playing more than 1 game a week. Just see how pathetic Liverpool were when they had the PL, League Cup and FA Cup to contend in at the same time in January.
>>
>>75320669
You have a muslim population 3 times the FULL population of the UK

Get the fuck outta here and shill your coding abilities after pooing on the street
>>
>>75320922
yes, and 90% of them are hilariously poor and ostracized from society, unlike your great anglo nation who made a literal paki the mayor of your captial lmao
>>
>>75320421
Ever thought he wanted a fulfilling challenge instead of hollow achievements in 1 or 2 team league? A title at Liverpool would be worth 10 Bundesligas in terms of legacy.
>>
>>75320872
he BTFO halal twice at Dortmund, I'm sure the players would have more respect for him than for Benitez
>>
>>75320990
it is also equally likely that he achieves fuck all in his 4 years, essentially throwing away a big portion of his managerial prime
>>
>>75321024
STFU shitskin fag. Come shitpost on /sp/ when you actually have a real toilet.
>>
File: perez.jpg (43KB, 441x594px) Image search: [Google]
perez.jpg
43KB, 441x594px
>>75320450
>hello Jurgen, could you play my stars pls
>b-but mein gegen pressing
>gegen press then onto the field. good night Jurgen
>>
>>75321041
>Malaysia
>calling anyone else a shitskin
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (112KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
112KB, 1366x768px
>>75321024
>>75321041
>>75321055
>>
>>75320990
Britplastics forget a trophy within a year.
Chelsea, United and Arsenal are especially guilty.
>>
>>75321080
Is this some deep Simpsons analogy for what Americans do to blacks?
>>
>>75321055
Poo in a loo making the keks happen for faggot vishnu
>>
File: 1318971061656.gif (291KB, 289x185px) Image search: [Google]
1318971061656.gif
291KB, 289x185px
>>75320961
>Implying the rest of India isn't hilariously poor

Independence of India movement was based solely on wanting their right to shit in the street
>>
>>75320961
thats because 90% of your country is poor
the only time india was relevant was when it was a british colony
>>
>>75321145
>>75321180
>literally make pakis your rulers
>try to deflect it on us
enjoy your sharia law and terrorist attacks
>>
>>75321218
I don't think you know what deflecting means
>>
maybe he wanted a challenge
>>
>>75320677
Dubs confirm you know what you're talking about

Based klopp is bringing our groove back
>>
>>75321218
yeah india never has terrorist attacks or a form of sharia law in some places
>>
why are you guys so rude to india man?
>>
>>75321010
Perhaps, but he still didn't win a trophy that season, and Real got their revenge next season with a trophy to show for it.

With Klopp, you flop.
>>
>>75320677
>would have been 1st if it wasn't of the AFCON taking Mane and Matip and injuries of >our key players
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>75322594
Cant wait til all the top 4 and shitty lose to Spuds.
>>
>8th
But what?

>Real Madrid favourite
Not sure if that's true. Liverpool could be better because he can implement his own style there and because he can stay there for a number of years.

>Bayern recommendation
Klopp be like fuck Bayern though.
>>
He'd get sacked of RM within 6 months.
>>
>>75320712
>I wish I could do more Opel ads
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.