[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Roger Schmidt is the favourite to become the coach of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: rogerschmidt-salzburg-apa.jpg (76KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
rogerschmidt-salzburg-apa.jpg
76KB, 500x333px
>Roger Schmidt is the favourite to become the coach of the Dutch national divegrass team
How desperate are the toothpastes to consider a German as their national coach?
>>
>>75307154
I don't get it. His playing style is basically the antithesis to everything the dutch football stands for. Plus, he seems to be a huge cunt.
>>
Le 20< fouls a game man
>>
Refused to play Pohjanpalo at Neverkusen so he's a fag tbqh
>>
>>75307271
>His playing style is basically the antithesis to everything the dutch football stands for.

That would be a positive since Dutch football style is dated and bad.

>>75307154
All dutch managers are shit so i'd be okay with it
>>
>>75307292
this
>>
pls no anschluss
>>
>>75307302
>That would be a positive since Dutch football style is dated and bad.
In the year 2017 his high intense pressing style with 20 fouls per game and lots of hoofball isn't state of the art football either and I doubt that the Dutch people want to see this
>>
File: fireman.jpg (35KB, 546x208px) Image search: [Google]
fireman.jpg
35KB, 546x208px
>>75307292

cool name tbqh
>>
Aren't they supposed to hate the Germans? (at least when it comes to football)
>>
The Dutch should get pic related. He is really good.

Never mind the JUST hair. It's mistaking
>>
I remember his last match in Dortmund. Felt sorry for Schmidt's defenders because it looked like in every counter-attack by Dortmund they only needed a simple through pass and had numerical advantage with a huge goal scoring opportunity.
>>
It's like Arsenal. The coach doesn't matter if the board is incompetent.
>>
>>75307603
Not just the Dortmund match, his defenders let him down all season with individual errors.
Looking at you, Mr Tah.
>>
>>75307271
hoofball sounds pretty dutch to me
>>
>>75307154
dude, pressing lmao

Schmidt's football is extreme and only works after shitloads of finetuning. Even then, results can vary wildly.

Modern NT football is about providing a framework that allows the individual players to express their talents, while specifically countering the opponent's strengths. Schmidt's strict adherence to a 4-2-2-2 and his inability to play anything else make him unsuitable for any modern national team.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.