[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Without using mental gymnastics, why aren't the Spurs gonna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1622.png (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1622.png
48KB, 500x500px
Without using mental gymnastics, why aren't the Spurs gonna win it all this year?
>>
Because they aren't very good at beating younger, more athletic teams.
>>
>>75301762
Shit backcourt.Even the Wizards would give them a run for their money.
>>
>>75301795
HEY Spic

Did you see how they raped the Grizz?

Fucking Sudacas trying to talk like they know
>>
>>75301826
>Grizz
yeah too bad they aren't playing them in the finals huh?
also san antonio is pretty much spic town why would you support the spurs and use that as an insult?
>>
>>75301826
desu the Grizz are an old unathletic team currently
>>
>>75301848
San Antonio is full of Americans. Barely any Spics there unlike yourself

And out of all the teams this weekend, San Antonio won by the largest margin. Golden State barely got past the Blazers and Cavs barely got past the Pacers

I don't see a scenario where we don't win
>>
>>75301862
They aren't that bad

They've beaten really good teams this year and San Antonio embarrassed them
>>
File: san antonio's population.png (15KB, 909x303px) Image search: [Google]
san antonio's population.png
15KB, 909x303px
>>75301878
>San Antonio is full of Americans
It is 63% spic
>>
>>75301945
>They aren't that bad
They aren't bad but they are very rigid offensively and very slow defensively
>They've beaten really good teams this year and San Antonio embarrassed them
Can't deny this but San Antonio's achille's heel is dynamics backcourts not slow big guys
>>
They might as well win. Parker was good in G1, Green is literally Pippen-tier on defense, Kyle, Murray and Simmons are freakishly athletic, Kawhi is the best 3 in the league, Pau and Lee are veterans who know how to win. Manu is a wildcard. Biggest question is le funny interviews man and his dumb rotations.
>>
>>75302065
Parker can't guard an elite PG anymore
>>
Cus Pop is going to rest his starters for a guaranteed top 30 pick this off season. That man is always playing 9D chess
>>
>>75301878
>Golden State barely got past the Blazers
Wew lad
>>
>>75302171
It was tied going into the 4th

In the San Antonio game, they were up by 30
>>
File: blazers tfo.jpg (452KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
blazers tfo.jpg
452KB, 1024x1024px
>>75302171
>Blazers couldn't match up to Draymond Rodman
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>75302259
They won by double digits.
Don't be a faggot.
>>
>implying Conte will allow Chelsea to choke
>>
>>75302314
So? Does that take away from anything I said?

The Blazers were playing their absolute worst and Warriors their best and they still barely lost.
>>
Tony Parker won't be able to play at a good enough level consistently.
>>
>>75302328
Why doesn't Conte sign Tim Duncan?
>>
>>75301878
I feel like CJ's and Klay's productions should've been reversed, or that they would/ will be on most nights. I do hope the Warriors choke Blazers series away, though.
>>
>>75302371
You just need to double guard Lilard and MC and they have no offensive power. The Warriors need to choke like the Clippers to be even possible
>>
>>75301878
>Using a single game as your data point.

Kill yourself.
>>
They're too old and they're in the west. Pop can't rest his players anymore so Kawhi is gonna have to carry all the way to the finalshort, but he'll be burnt out by the conference finals.
>>
>>75302075
Green and Kawhi can. Tony can always hide in defense like Steph, Harden and Bron.
>>
I mean I don't see why not...

Their main problem is the Warriors though.

They are beaten in the backcourt, with Curry and Thompson against Parker and Green (Danny, that is).
However the frontcourt might neutralise this with Kawhi's defense and being matched up with KD, while LA obviously has a mismatch with Draymond. And Zaza... We don't talk about him.

But yeah, I don't see why the Spurs couldn't win.

PS. Coach Pops > All coaches in the NBA
>>
>>75302407
I agree. Blazers literally have only 2 good players, the problem is they're quite difficult to guard when they're on a roll. Still, series taking more than 5 games is nothing short of a miracle.
>>
They are not too old. The old ones dont play more than 25 min anyway. Deadmon, Bertans, Kyle, Best Simmons, Forbes etc. are all good young athletes. It's up to Popovich whether hell spam Tony or not. The Spurs chances are as good as those of GSW and Houston.
>>
>>75301878
>>75301948

Don't bother Uxbal, Texans are among the most dense people in the country.

>Super religious, meaning they would always be in denial.
>Super "traditional" and always boasting about their ruggedness, yet can't survive on their own.
>always "threatening" to leave the union, but too chicken shit to actually do it since they're too dependent on the federal government.
>>
>>75302563
*Dewayne Dedmon, Jonathon Simmons
>>
>>75302512
Did you miss the first and second time they played? The Spurs raped them both

The Spurs already won the season series so they didn't try in their last matchup. Pop was just experimenting
>>
>>75302479
>Green and Kawhi
Then who guards Durant? It will be like shutting down a fire with gasoline
>>
>>75303013
The rim will guard KD and his choking ass

KD historically does poorly against the Spurs. See - game 6 of the WCF in 2014
>>
>>75303009
Season series don't mean shit. Spurs and Grizzlies tied 2-2, G1 Spurs buttraped Grizzlies.
>>
>>75303153
Except the Spurs are clutch in the playoffs. The Warriors haven't shown that ever.
>>
>>75303220
Didn't they choke last year against KD's OKC?
>>
>>75303240
You mean refballed? Yes they got refballed in game 2 and game 5.

Why not talk about how KD was a no-show in the 2014 WCF in his MVP year? That was more telling.
>>
>>75302566
Sounds more like California to me
>>
>>75303246
True. KD choked even more in WCF last year... You know what happened.
>>
>>75303142
KD has eliminated the Spurs twice and averaged 30 points in 2012 against the best Spurs in a while
>>
>>75303394
What happened in 2014?

Last year was refball
2012 was an unfortunate injury.
>>
>>75303423
>What happened in 2014?
They lost as Westbrick is useless and Harden wasn't there
>>
Because DINOSTY SKREEEEOOOOONNNKK
>>
It wasn't refball, the Spurs got murdered on boards and Duncan was so old and injured he made Roach and Adams look like prime Alonzo Mournings.
>>
>>75303593
Yeah the missed call on Waiters vs Ginobili inbounding the ball in game 2. Should've been a 2-0 series going into OKC

The blown call at end of game 5 vs Westbrook. Should've had the chance to tie for a 3. If game 2 went the way it should've, Spurs would've closed out this game in 5

Nope got refballed
>>
>>75303634
Game 2 shady, Game 5 was clear, you didn't lose because of refs.
>>
>>75302329
A double digit win can't be qualified as "barely", dipshit.
>>
>>75301826
Maybe im a spic from argnetina, but this is my eyes color. whats yours, you fat negro?
>>
>>75303937
Do you speak Mexican?

Yes?

Then you're a Spic.
>>
>>75303937
not an argument
>>
>>75303937
nice lens and skin bleach, jamaal
>>
>>75304494
He is trowing a racial slur, saying shit with a little or nothing of knowing about who am i , fucking tyrone jackson o whatever his negro name is
>>
What is simply going on in this thread?
>>
>>75311948
Mental gymnastics
>>
File: 1490839295190.jpg (13KB, 675x486px) Image search: [Google]
1490839295190.jpg
13KB, 675x486px
>>75312094
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.