[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of these faggots winning? IT's sister

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

What was the point of these faggots winning? IT's sister just died and Boston is the better team.

Why don't you faggots just lay down and die? You shouldn't even be in the fucking playoffs to begin with, you fucking losers

I hope a terrorist attacks Chicago
>>
>i hope a terrorist attacks Chicago

We wouldn't even notice
>>
>>75295167
>Bawwwston fans

Sad!
>>
>>75296376
You wish your city was as successful as Boston
>>
I hope North Korea launches simultaneous nuclear missiles on both Boston and Chicago

-signed, rest of the country
>>
>>75295167
we need to big macs to feed chicago
>>
>>75296425
only the west coast is in range
>>
File: 1459033632463.gif (4MB, 488x283px) Image search: [Google]
1459033632463.gif
4MB, 488x283px
>>75295167
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>75296463
a man can dream
>>
>>75295167
Is Chicago literally cucked

>team literally called the "Bulls"
>city is literally half Black
>multiracial couples everywhere
>>
if you really care then look at it as a wake up call, boston will win this series and this loss will fuel them. only deciding factor is if isiah is too overcome with grief to actually play, which is possible.
>>
>>75296713
>multiracial couples everywhere

Is this true? I notice it alot in the USA lmao. Why do the women here go for bbc so much?
>>
>>75296754
yes, very very true. Girls can't resist because of the romanticized black rappers and rich athletes
>>
Reminder that the Bulls will sweep this series.
>>
>>75295167
>wtf why didn't you lose the game like the good goyim you are

Real life isn't a capeshit flick
>>
>>75296376
>implying this is boston fans and not heat fans
>>
>>75296713
Yea this. I live 50 minutes away from Chicago and their are a lot of multicultural couples out there.
>>
>>75295167
Fuck you and isaiah thomas's sister
>>
>>75296400
Lmao Chicago just won a world series and a Stanley cup in the last 2 years. They don't need to wish for shit.
>>
>>75295167
The 3ast is so weal that Chicago has a shot to arrive to the Eastern conferemce finals. Don't be delusional
>>
>>75298496
More than Jew York?
>>
File: 1486427104325.jpg (11KB, 400x328px) Image search: [Google]
1486427104325.jpg
11KB, 400x328px
>>75298784
>boreball
>furpuck
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.