[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://streamable.com/1ugqs why is this fat nigger piece o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_5.jpg (62KB, 800x691px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_5.jpg
62KB, 800x691px
https://streamable.com/1ugqs

why is this fat nigger piece of shit still employed?
>>
I can promise that he will have the last laugh
>>
>>75294135
he will literally not because the game ended 20 fucking minutes ago
>>
>zero chance

I didn't even buy it for a second when I saw him say this.
>>
>>75294091
He's not there to make predictions, he's there to entertain. The sharing of his prediction and insight was entertaining even if wrong. He'll stay employed like he deserves to be.
>>
>>75294172
he might've lost the war but he'll win the mega-war
>>
>>75294220
what if he loses the mega war tho
>>
>>75294172
>non-American in charge of knowing it's not a one game series
>>
>>75294091
He is just there to play the "clown who acts oblivious to the fact that he is a clown role"
>>
viewership from saying dumb shit
>>
>>75294253
>chicago bulls have zero chance TONIGHT

leave american in charge of understanding his own fucking language
>>
>>75294304
>person you responded to said "he will have the LAST LAUGH"
>meaning after the series
>yet
>you still don't get this
Leave American sports (the only true sports) and /sp/ to the USA please.
>>
>>75294396
>chicago have zero chance at winning this certain game
>chicago won that said game
>b-but he will have the last laugh i swear

seriously, are you fucking retarded? it was never about the series. fat nigger refered to tonights game, not the series.
>>
>>75294461
You just don't get it son
>>
>he said that Isaiah being caught crying on camera before the celtics game by the TNT cameras was a "bad look"

the absolute MADMAN
>>
>>75295493
so what if the bulls lose this series but win the next time when they meet in 2019? i guess he won't have the last laugh then.
>>
>>75294091
He's funny, stop being autistic and edgy
>>
>>75294461
They're trying to win more than one game
>>
File: WellYouSee.jpg (2MB, 1844x1973px) Image search: [Google]
WellYouSee.jpg
2MB, 1844x1973px
>>75294091
>bullcucks think theyll win the series
>>
>>75295493
>>75295875
lol Chuck was talking about THIS game though
>>
>>75295875
Nigga you're the only one talking about the series. We're talking about this game faggot
>>
>>75296004
>be 1 seed
>lose at home in game 1
>have the nerve to talk shit on /sp/ that night

fuck Bostonfags really are the worst on the planet
>>
>>75296124
>>75296075
Do you know charls personally?
>>
>>75296181
I AM chuck
>>
File: Charles Barkley Golf Swing.webm (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Charles Barkley Golf Swing.webm
3MB, 480x270px
>>
>>75296268
dudes body is shot to shit holy fuck
>>
>>75296898
i think hes just a really bad golfer

i mean his body is fucked but that is beyond physical disability
>>
>>75296945
who would win, Charles or Trump?
>>
>>75297818
Trump is a good golfer. Not nearly PGA good but good for an old man who has never golfed competitively.

>Inspection of Trump's swing reveals a very sound stance paired with an almost exaggerated extension past the ball that evokes Trevino, and sometimes a walk-through finish reminiscent of Player.
http://www.golfdigest.com/story/how-good-is-donald-trump-the-golfer

He's strictly rip-it-and-chip-it but he beats most all the celebrities he plays.

It helps that he loves the game.
>>
>>75294091
Oh, shut up. He's literally one of the few good niggers out there, he tells it like it is, he's not a SJW. He predicted wrong, so fucking what, he's never been good there anyway.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.