[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm currently 5'10 215lb as I approach my final game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0647.jpg (15KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0647.jpg
15KB, 212x249px
I'm currently 5'10 215lb as I approach my final game of high school baseball without any college offers yet... but I have been getting looked at.. and I have a couple of tryouts with junior colleges and a blue jays scout team. Should I be nervous or scared? What if I don't make these teams should I keep training for next year or give up on the sport? Also I've been playing 14 years...
>>
>>75265564
>5'10 215lb
>high school

i keep telling people this board is fully of fat white teenagers. people don't believe me.
>>
>>75265604

He might be jacked, though.

Mike Trout is like 6'1, 250.
>>
>>75265639
>He might be jacked

And I might be Jesus Christ resurrected
>>
you should enjoy it now while you can. you never know what game will be your last
>>
Failing in professional baseball is extremely depressing man. Enjoy it while you can. My brother became an alcoholic and his fiance cheated on him within a month of him realizing he was never going to make it beyond AA.
>>
>>75265564
how the fuck is your last game in April?
>>
>>75267323
The guy that bullied me the most in high school hit like .350 in AAA when he was 25 and never got called up because he was too old and his attitude sucked
>>
>>75265744
pls heal me
>>
>>75267392
AAA is a good living.

It's below that that is mostly depressing. I mean never getting called up sucks but a solid AAA career is nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>75267451
he played one season in AAA and age 19-24 in A-AA

I just can't imagine the cock tease to be called to AAA and hit .350 and then be advised to retire
>>
>>75265564
>give up on the sport?

Don't give up. There's a lot of stories of unheralded players making it.

Matt "I hit homeruns and leave" Stairs was undrafted and about the same size as you.

I would:

Get your eyes checked and get lasik surgery if needed. Baseball players are actually getting it to "correct" 20/20 vision down to 20/10.

Take advantage of the many modern training methods out there, from smartphone linked swing analyzers to analytics to weight training and plyometrics.

And just keep working.
>>
>>75265744
A-are you?
>>
>>75267539
My guess is he couldn't field a position, like any position, even first base

Journeyman baseball player life is depressing but journeyman basketball player life sounds like it owns, every decent country has a league that pays okay and you can be the one import (black) player who scores 30 points per game
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.