[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> This video is only 9 years old https://www.youtube.com

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: CCFC.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
CCFC.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
> This video is only 9 years old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwcPCnArR7c

What a fucking change in fortunes.
>>
what is going on in that badge
>>
what's the big deal? coventry have been shit forever. they will still exist at least. orient will never be seen again.
>>
>>75228779

football stuff
>>
>>75228772
Worst badge ever
>>
File: mainpage_crop_north.jpg (46KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
mainpage_crop_north.jpg
46KB, 600x400px
>>75228828

you were saying?
>>
>>75228855
Imagine having an opinion this bad. I'm embarrassed for you.
>>
>>75228798
They were like West Brom or Stoke 20 years ago where they were stable enough to never go down and were rarely the best outside the usual top teams and managed to win an FA Cup, they weren't anything special but were hardly shit forever. If they continue their form of not finishing in the top six in any league since 1970 they might go the same way as Orient, their owners are pretty shit too.
>>
>won the cup
>got relegated
Would have preferred to swap the two. We've been really bad for a while now. I think we will be promoted right away, we've got some decent management back now.
>>
r/ing that Honduran badge with the car
>>
>tfw you are old enough to remember Coventry being that team that always escaped relegation from the PL on the last day of the season
>>
File: 1480201412786.gif (466KB, 321x359px) Image search: [Google]
1480201412786.gif
466KB, 321x359px
>>75228772
> This video is only 9 years old and englel still havent won anything
>>
>>75228920
>their owners are pretty shit too

Coventrian here, that's an understatement. They didn't pay their debt and have fucked themselves financially for the long-term future, until some idiot takes pity on the club and gives them a cash injection. It's the reason I don't support the club any more, haven't for about 5 years now.

>the horrified looks on peoples faces when I tell them I'm just a neutral football fan who doesn't support Cov
You'd think I'd done a shit on Jimmy Hill's grave or something
>>
>>75228772
As a Sunderland fan, all I can say is AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA you dirty cheating cunts.

Karma has come back to bite you and Jimmy fucking Hill on the arse. Good riddance.
>>
Shit club, poor fans, crap stadium.

Sad!
>>
>>75229027
the original Wigan

they managed to go through an entire season without an away win and STILL survived
>>
>>75230167
The same thing will probably happen to Burnley this time, but they were never really in a relegation scrap this season.
>>
>>75229501
wot. the stadium's fine m8

agreed on the first 2
>>
oh the irony
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.